PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 31-10-2010, 00:38   #76
gabiduta1

gabiduta1 is an unknown

For Bundesliga are you guys using the pes shop players?

i think so
gabiduta1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2010, 01:28   #77
geohds

geohds is an unknown

Hey guys I would just like to ask you if you ever experience an issue like this one. My game got frozen twice today when I'm playing the game with the OF but when I'm not using this OF the game is fine. I'm not saying there is something wrong with this OF but just wondering if it happens to anyone else...
geohds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 14:52   #78
cenm

cenm is an unknown

oye siempre tus OF son los mejores para mi...estoy ansioso por que completes la bundesliga con todos sus jugadores y alineasiones reales...saludos y gracias
cenm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 01:39   #79
Pelegrini90

Pelegrini90 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Pelegrini90 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

For the ones that asked if we were using pes shop players.....yes we are.....gabiduta1 was helping me with the creation of players while I was getting some money to unlock the pes shop players so that I could used them....I was out of town at the weekend, so I couldn´t advance much but we are working on it......For the next release, I am going to check out also the problem of the OF with the music issue while playing matches....and also other minor changes like the American Cup logo
Pelegrini90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 04:03   #80
Gato
Cat O' War!!
  • Supports: Real Madrid
  • PSN: pategato

Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Well, that means that people will have to unlock those players to see the full bundesliga in your file.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Gato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 04:20   #81
will cr

will cr is an unknown

pelligrini dentro de cuanto terminaras la version de tu option me interesa mucho la bundesliga
will cr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 04:56   #82
DELPIERO_90

DELPIERO_90 is an unknown

Pelligrini , Thanks for the patch Everything worked perfectly except when I started playing the game my music recordings (files) that are saved on my ps3 are playing in the background of the game instead of the fans chanting. How do you get rid of that ?

Thanks
DELPIERO_90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 06:39   #83
motorcity

motorcity is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by DELPIERO_90 View Post
Pelligrini , Thanks for the patch Everything worked perfectly except when I started playing the game my music recordings (files) that are saved on my ps3 are playing in the background of the game instead of the fans chanting. How do you get rid of that ?

Thanks
I have that problem too, when i star a (Master League) Champions League game, one of my songs in PS3 star to play during the game, but to fix the problem i delete that song
motorcity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 10:02   #84
gabiduta1

gabiduta1 is an unknown

I have that problem too, when i star a (Master League) Champions League game, one of my songs in PS3 star to play during the game, but to fix the problem i delete that song go to team edit go to support pattern default its only in the premier league
gabiduta1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 22:42   #85
fofochi

fofochi is an unknown

Ahi baje tu OF, cuando tendras todos los jugadores de la bundesliga?
esta muy bueno, felicitaciones
fofochi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 01:23   #86
foss

foss has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

I think the option file has links to mp3s.. so before you release the option file next time make sure to have the team custom songs set to default.. i had this problem with mrgametight's base option file for US though so not blamin' anyone
foss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 01:46   #87
Gato
Cat O' War!!
  • Supports: Real Madrid
  • PSN: pategato

Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Gato has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

I think what happened here is, mrgametight loaded his PES2010 file, which had chants added, into PES2011, to create the base OF quicker, so PES2011 will play whatever music you guys have in your hard drive. The solution is to set all chants back to default like Foss says.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Gato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 02:52   #88
Pelegrini90

Pelegrini90 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Pelegrini90 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pategato View Post
Well, that means that people will have to unlock those players to see the full bundesliga in your file.
No, you won´t.....even if you haven´t unlocked them, you will be able to see them at those teams, because they will be registered there.....at least it worked at PES2010....
Quote:
Originally Posted by pategato View Post
I think what happened here is, mrgametight loaded his PES2010 file, which had chants added, into PES2011, to create the base OF quicker, so PES2011 will play whatever music you guys have in your hard drive. The solution is to set all chants back to default like Foss says.
I will have it done for the next release and I hope is fixed....
Pelegrini90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 04:14   #89
Lauro Neto
  • Supports: Flu e Grêmio
  • PSN: LAURO_74

Lauro Neto is an unknown

Pelegrini,
Usted tiene los cantos de los partidarios de la Universidad Católica, Universidad de Chile y Colo Colo?
Si pudieras enviar a mí.
[email protected]
Gracias.
Lauro Neto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 05:08   #90
motorcity

motorcity is an unknown

Pelegrini, Vi que los equipos PES y WE traen unos uniformes de los que vienen en el Option File, si los edito tambien se editan a quienes les corresponde ese uniforme?
motorcity is offline   Reply With Quote