PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 24-01-2010, 17:16   #16
JackWhoBRA
  • Supports: Sunderland

JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Nice dude.

I've got America in my Other B now, wondering if anyone can be bothered, could they send me their player stats etc their using?

Most info I've got from Wiki - Club America
Over 2 million views on my threads.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

JackWhoBRA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2010, 17:42   #17
goalgerd
  • Supports: shamrock rovers
  • XBox: goalgerd13
  • PSN: goalgerd13

goalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegoalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegoalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegoalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegoalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegoalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegoalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

full argentinian league kits done there by frodo 10,he an amazing kit maker of teams from south america

http://www.pesoccerworld.com/foro/vi...310&start=1485
goalgerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2010, 17:42   #18
eljulio

eljulio is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfasteljulio is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfasteljulio is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfasteljulio is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfasteljulio is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackWhoBRA View Post
Nice dude.

I've got America in my Other B now, wondering if anyone can be bothered, could they send me their player stats etc their using?

Most info I've got from Wiki - Club America
http://fmtopes.free.fr/FIFA/Club%20America.html you've got some stats here (fm to pes converted although there starting to be old now, what I normally do is take fm stats and update them with pesstatsdatabase (overrated stats nearly 100% of the time but nevertheless accurate on the player's general playing profile.

In game players: -Layun (Atalanta), would be taken out if there is an update, -Montenegro (Argentina NT), -Cabanas (Paraguay NT) -Ochoa (Mexico NT) -Pardo (Mexico NT) -Rojas (Mexico NT) -Beausejour (Chile NT) and Mosquera was at Sevilla in pes 09 so stats are still accurate.
If you count on doing them and have some problems finding stats or appearances ask me, I'll be happy to help
/
eljulio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2010, 17:58   #19
eljulio

eljulio is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfasteljulio is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfasteljulio is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfasteljulio is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfasteljulio is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by goalgerd View Post
full argentinian league kits done there by frodo 10,he an amazing kit maker of teams from south america

http://www.pesoccerworld.com/foro/vi...310&start=1485
Indeed I was going to say that as well, if you asked frodo for permission to post the kits here (probably in spanish) it would save you a lot of work, you could just post the link would work as well, he's done an awfull lot of south american teams already.
/
Old 24-01-2010, 18:33   #20
JackWhoBRA
  • Supports: Sunderland

JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?JackWhoBRA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eljulio View Post
http://fmtopes.free.fr/FIFA/Club%20America.html you've got some stats here (fm to pes converted although there starting to be old now, what I normally do is take fm stats and update them with pesstatsdatabase (overrated stats nearly 100% of the time but nevertheless accurate on the player's general playing profile.

In game players: -Layun (Atalanta), would be taken out if there is an update, -Montenegro (Argentina NT), -Cabanas (Paraguay NT) -Ochoa (Mexico NT) -Pardo (Mexico NT) -Rojas (Mexico NT) -Beausejour (Chile NT) and Mosquera was at Sevilla in pes 09 so stats are still accurate.
If you count on doing them and have some problems finding stats or appearances ask me, I'll be happy to help
Super link! Thanks mate! Love a good Excel document!
Over 2 million views on my threads.

JackWhoBRA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2010, 19:15   #21
eljulio

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackWhoBRA View Post
Super link! Thanks mate! Love a good Excel document!
Don't we all?
/
Old 24-01-2010, 19:54   #22
eljulio

Chaves, it could be a good idea to include the kit formulas in the thread that way people could do the whole kit effortlessly, I've got some Brazilian ones already done, some others posted already (Estudiantes, Flamengo) and Jack did América and Alianza Lima already so there's already a fair bit of work done, then again it's your thread so as you wish.
/
Old 24-01-2010, 20:02   #23
raditzx

raditzx has discovered the General Forums. God help us.raditzx has discovered the General Forums. God help us.raditzx has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

The alianza lima formula that jack did isn't really alike. i haver a better one. i can post it here if he lets me of course
raditzx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2010, 03:23   #24
Chaves
  • Supports: Vasco da Gama

Chaves is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastChaves is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastChaves is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastChaves is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Chaves, it could be a good idea to include the kit formulas in the thread that way people could do the whole kit effortlessly, I've got some Brazilian ones already done, some others posted already (Estudiantes, Flamengo) and Jack did América and Alianza Lima already so there's already a fair bit of work done, then again it's your thread so as you wish.
OK, I'll post the formulas.
Chaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2010, 03:23   #25
Chaves

Chaves is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastChaves is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastChaves is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastChaves is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by raditzx View Post
The alianza lima formula that jack did isn't really alike. i haver a better one. i can post it here if he lets me of course
Please man, post the formula.
Old 25-01-2010, 12:28   #26
eljulio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaves View Post
OK, I'll post the formulas.
Ok, feel free to take my flamengo and estudiantes formulas, Jack's ok with you taking his png's so he won't mind you taking his (very good) formula for américa and his or raditzx formulas for alianza lima if he posts them, I'll try to post palmeiras up late this afternoon so you can have a look at the templates (they would need to be tuned up) and I could try Sao Paulo as well, I've got Corinthians done on my ps3 but I'm not entirely happy with the away one (quite a hard design to get right) so I'm not sure whether to post them.
/
Old 25-01-2010, 12:58   #27
Chaves

Quote:
Ok, feel free to take my flamengo and estudiantes formulas, Jack's ok with you taking his png's so he won't mind you taking his (very good) formula for américa and his or raditzx formulas for alianza lima if he posts them, I'll try to post palmeiras up late this afternoon so you can have a look at the templates (they would need to be tuned up) and I could try Sao Paulo as well, I've got Corinthians done on my ps3 but I'm not entirely happy with the away one (quite a hard design to get right) so I'm not sure whether to post them.
I'll post my formulas as soon as possible. But you can post anytime. In Corinthians I'm using the third kit, not the away.
Old 25-01-2010, 13:04   #28
Chaves

Quote:
Indeed I was going to say that as well, if you asked frodo for permission to post the kits here (probably in spanish) it would save you a lot of work, you could just post the link would work as well, he's done an awfull lot of south american teams already.
The link to download the Argentina kits not working.
Old 25-01-2010, 15:56   #29
eljulio

Sao Paulo

HOME
SHIRT
DESIGN 4 : 23 / 18-3-3
DESIGN 3 :
DESIGN 2 :
DESIGN 1 :
BASE : 2 / WHITE
SHORTS
DESIGN 3 :
DESIGN 2 :
DESIGN 1 :
BASE : WHITE
SOCKS
DESIGN 2 :
DESIGN 1 :
MARKINGS
NAME : 8 / BLACK - ARCH type 1
NUMBER : 3 / 18-3-3
CHEST # :
SHORT # : RIGHT / 18-3-3
-----------------------------
AWAY
SHIRT
DESIGN 4 : 5 / 18-3-3
DESIGN 3 : 18 / 18-3-3
DESIGN 2 : 77 / WHITE
DESIGN 1 : 75 / 18-3-3
BASE : 2 / BLACK
SHORTS
DESIGN 3 :
DESIGN 2 :
DESIGN 1 :
BASE : BLACK
SOCKS
DESIGN 2 :
DESIGN 1 :
MARKINGS
NAME : 8 / WHITE - ARCH type 1
NUMBER : 3 / WHITE
CHEST # :
SHORT # : RIGHT / WHITE
GK
SHIRT
DESIGN 4 : 11 / 18-3-3
DESIGN 3 :
DESIGN 2 :
DESIGN 1 :
BASE : 2 / BLACK
SHORTS
DESIGN 3 :
DESIGN 2 :
DESIGN 1 :
BASE : black
SOCKS
DESIGN 2 :
DESIGN 1 :
MARKINGS
NAME : 8 / WHITE - ARCH type 1
NUMBER : 3 / 18-3-3
CHEST # : RIGHT / 18-3-3
SHORT # : RIGHT / 18-3-3
/
Old 25-01-2010, 16:00   #30
eljulio

Corinthians, second kit has to be templated, I'll leave vixon's old template for now but I don't know if chaves can have a look or if I'll do the third kit like I did for palmeiras although i quite like the second kit so I'm not sure.
vixon's away template (the one with the stripes): http://forum.halifax.it/showpost.php...&postcount=102
HOME
SHIRT
DESIGN 4 : 8 / BLACK
DESIGN 3 : 23 / BLACK
DESIGN 2 : 33 / BLACK
DESIGN 1 :
BASE : 4 / WHITE
SHORTS
DESIGN 3 :
DESIGN 2 :
DESIGN 1 :
SOCKS
DESIGN 2 : 8 /BLACK
DESIGN 1 :
MARKINGS
NAME : 1 / BLACK - ARCH type 1
NUMBER : 2 / BLACK
CHEST # :
SHORT # : LEFT / WHITE
AWAY
SHIRT
DESIGN 4 : 5 / WHITE
DESIGN 3 : 74 / BLACK
DESIGN 2 : 73 / BLACK
DESIGN 1 : 77 / WHITE
BASE : 3 / BLACK
SHORTS
DESIGN 3 :
DESIGN 2 :
DESIGN 1 :
SOCKS
DESIGN 2 : 16 / WHITE
DESIGN 1 :
MARKINGS
NAME : 1 / WHITE - ARCH type 1 UNDER/DOWN
NUMBER : 2 / WHITE
CHEST # :
THIRD
SHIRT
DESIGN 4 : 23 / 1-1-1
DESIGN 3 : 29 / 1-1-1
DESIGN 2 :
DESIGN 1 :
BASE : 3 / BLACK
SHORTS
DESIGN 3 :
DESIGN 2 :
DESIGN 1 :
SOCKS
DESIGN 2 : 16 / BLACK
DESIGN 1 : 12 / 5-1-11
MARKINGS
NAME : 1 / 16-13-5 - ARCH type 1 UNDER/DOWN
NUMBER : 2 / 16-13-5
CHEST # :
SHORT # :
GK
SHIRT
DESIGN 4 : 19 / 2-3-9
DESIGN 3 : 5 / 2-3-9
DESIGN 2 :
DESIGN 1 :
BASE : 2 / 6-13-19
SHORTS
DESIGN 3 :
DESIGN 2 :
DESIGN 1 :
BASE : black
SOCKS
DESIGN 2 : 8 / BLACK
DESIGN 1 :
BASE : 6-13-19
MARKINGS
NAME : 1 / WHITE - ARCH type 1
NUMBER : 2 / WHITE
CHEST # :
/