PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 20-09-2013, 16:31   #1
Bowers666
Registered User
  • Join Date: Oct 2010
  • Posts: 28

Bowers666 is an unknown

Online camera view

Is it me or can we not change the camera when playing online cause i cant find it anywhere


Bowers666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2013, 00:24   #2
Bolloxmasta
Registered User
  • Join Date: Jun 2005
  • Posts: 904

Bolloxmasta has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Bolloxmasta has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Bolloxmasta has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowers666 View Post
Is it me or can we not change the camera when playing online cause i cant find it anywhere
no there's nowhere to alter it its stuck to wide view which i hate makes the game look slow and sluggish, but its not just the camera the online game is flawed from the start, auto passing from kick off to opposition, times when LB player select button just stop working and opposition can run clean thru, player can run 10yds with pass bar on only for him to decide to pass when other player is way offside, ball goes straight through the adboards, players when one and one he just slows down and allows defenders to catch up, then in MLO gone is actual currency and the shitty points system from early ISS/PES is back, there is no contracts, no fatigue seems everything that konami learn each year and actually works sort of well they've forgotten, the online feels like playing pes2008 online its awful and this is coming from someone who played MLO in 2012 /2013 constantly , update needed badly
Bolloxmasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2013, 05:05   #3
Marcus Wright
Registered User
  • Join Date: Jun 2011
  • Posts: 211

Marcus Wright is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolloxmasta View Post
no there's nowhere to alter it its stuck to wide view which i hate makes the game look slow and sluggish, but its not just the camera the online game is flawed from the start, auto passing from kick off to opposition, times when LB player select button just stop working and opposition can run clean thru, player can run 10yds with pass bar on only for him to decide to pass when other player is way offside, ball goes straight through the adboards, players when one and one he just slows down and allows defenders to catch up, then in MLO gone is actual currency and the shitty points system from early ISS/PES is back, there is no contracts, no fatigue seems everything that konami learn each year and actually works sort of well they've forgotten, the online feels like playing pes2008 online its awful and this is coming from someone who , update needed badly
I wont beleive that we can`t change camera view at all even if I saw with my own eyes. I hate the zoomed out look, I personally always played zoomed in.
I am a very vry big on-line gaming fan and this is probably the only thing that could ever stop me playing PES2014 on-line. wow this sucks.
Marcus Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2013, 12:04   #4
jeremydebora
Newbie
  • Join Date: Oct 2004
  • Posts: 6

jeremydebora is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Wright View Post
I wont beleive that we can`t change camera view at all even if I saw with my own eyes. I hate the zoomed out look, I personally always played zoomed in.
I am a very vry big on-line gaming fan and this is probably the only thing that could ever stop me playing PES2014 on-line. wow this sucks.
I posted many things on the net about this friggin shitty camview online. I just send back pes 2014, bercause it really sucks online, slow, well.. it sucks, and the fixed cam is very stupid. I always playing close view and this camview .. wll konami you are a bunch of idiots!!! I cannot believe it!!! And you can all forget about a patch, the patches wont fix this online cam settings. What the hell is Konami doing????
jeremydebora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2013, 12:06   #5
jeremydebora
Newbie
  • Join Date: Oct 2004
  • Posts: 6

jeremydebora is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowers666 View Post
Is it me or can we not change the camera when playing online cause i cant find it anywhere
I even send a mail to konami about this friggin stupid thing. I just send back pes 2014.. I skip it, I like playing close and this feature about the fixed online cam is amateur bullshit.
jeremydebora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2013, 13:52   #6
Marcus Wright
Registered User
  • Join Date: Jun 2011
  • Posts: 211

Marcus Wright is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremydebora View Post
I even send a mail to konami about this friggin stupid thing. I just send back pes 2014.. I skip it, I like playing close and this feature about the fixed online cam is amateur bullshit.
Yeah this could be the only thing that would hold me back from playing on-line and Koami did it,

Don`t know what to do. I play zoomed in. My favorite camera settings in this game are
Zoom -5
Height -3
Angle - 5

Zoomed in is good IMO and u feel closer and in the action !!!
Marcus Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2013, 14:29   #7
jeremydebora
Newbie
  • Join Date: Oct 2004
  • Posts: 6

jeremydebora is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Wright View Post
Yeah this could be the only thing that would hold me back from playing on-line and Koami did it,

Don`t know what to do. I play zoomed in. My favorite camera settings in this game are
Zoom -3
Height -3
Angle - 5

Zoomed in is good IMO and u feel closer and in the action !!!
There are many issues posted on the official h**p://winningelevenblog.com/forums
A lot of hardcore PES gamers are complaining about the "only one online camview" but Im pretty sure Konami wont fixed it, because this issue is programmed deep inside the root of the game. Cannot be fixed with a simple patch coming in a few months.. That's also the reason the game is online very slow and laggy, PES 2014 wasn't even tested and finished thoroughly otherwise they wouldn't release such unfinished PES. As I said, Konami is digging their own grave with these kind of issues. The gameplay is great and realistic now, but many will skip it anyway because of the really bad online lags dus to a fixed camview.
jeremydebora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 03:14   #8
Marcus Wright
Registered User
  • Join Date: Jun 2011
  • Posts: 211

Marcus Wright is an unknown

I think they fixed the camera now.
I don't know but for whatever reason when I play MLO on-lline now the camera is set to the same exact position as when I play off-line (zoomed in very much)

Anyone else noticed this?
Marcus Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 14:12   #9
chimaira67
Registered User
chimaira67's Avatar
  • Join Date: Nov 2005
  • Location: uk
  • Posts: 252

chimaira67 is an unknown

i havnt noticed aany difference, but i have noticed this on konami website

"Can I change the camera in the online mode of PES 2014?
Answer
At this time, you cannot change the camera while playing online in PES 2014. We think that this camera angle is a good balance between close up and wide angle."
chimaira67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 04:16   #10
Marcus Wright
Registered User
  • Join Date: Jun 2011
  • Posts: 211

Marcus Wright is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimaira67 View Post
i havnt noticed aany difference, but i have noticed this on konami website

"Can I change the camera in the online mode of PES 2014?
Answer
At this time, you cannot change the camera while playing online in PES 2014. We think that this camera angle is a good balance between close up and wide angle."
Can u explain than how is it than when I play MLO my camera is definitely not the default one?
I play very zoomed in and thats the same case (the camera is very zoomed in) when I play on-line as well.
I dont know how it is that its that way for me ????
Marcus Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:52.

Not yet a member? Register now.

.