PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 31-03-2006, 15:43   #16
Jonny2J
  • XBox: Jonny2J

Jonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50!
Was there not a Hungarian player who apprently scored more than 1500 goals in the 1920's?
I'm not sure mate but there was that Friedenreich from Brazil who was just 2nd behind Pele whom many say scored alot more

Jonny2J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2006, 15:45   #17
Krook
Ex-Classic Creator

Krook has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneKrook has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneKrook has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneKrook has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneKrook has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneKrook has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50!
Was there not a Hungarian player who apprently scored more than 1500 goals in the 1920's?
The only Hungarians that I know of around the 1910's/20's are IMRE SCHLOSSER who played for 23 seasons, and ALFRED SCHAFFER but his career was interrupted with petty things such as war!

It could have been one of those two, or someone else. There has been alot of excellent Hungarian players in the last century, that's for sure.
Krook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2006, 15:50   #18
Jonny2J

Jonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krookwk
Ace thread, this should easily be in the running for the best thread on insight.

I totally agree about the dummying of the keeper in 1970, the fact that most football fanatics have seen the footage and it wasn't even a goal it is a testiment to the genuis piece of play it was. (Every time I see that clip I'm wishing the ball will go in! Stupid I know.)

As a final thought, call me Krooky Springer, ever heard of Josef Bican? It was claimed he scored 5,000 goals in his career, although officially it was never confirmed. Playing for Slavia Prague, he did however score 50 in the 1939/40 season and 57 in 1943/44.

The issue can now never be proven but did he really score five times more goals than Pele?

I don't fuckin' think so!
I have heard of Bican mate although i didn't know he claimed to have scored that many goals! Schindilar? was it was also a player of the time although i can't seem to spell his name right and get any info on the skinny wizard
Old 01-04-2006, 01:09   #19
Jonny2J

'More George Best than George Best' is how i've heard Garrincha described and i can't say i disagree

I still can't decide who's the best dribbler of all time El Beatle or The Songbird, but either way i think they were both better with the ball at their feet than Maradona

The first man to win a World Cup on their own in 1962, everyone talks about Maradona winning a World Cup on their own but yet always forget to mention Garrincha

The thing that amazed me so much about Garrincha was what he achieved on the pitch with his low levels of fitness due to his inability to train either through his drinking or his dodgy knee's yet he still made fool's of the opposition on the pitch like when he first joined Botafogo and was embarrassing the great Nilton Santos on a regular basis

Quote:
Pele was the best but Garrincha was better. Pele was a machine, Garrincha was an artist. Garrincha was Stanley Matthews, Tom Finney and a snake charmer all rolled into one.
Link One: http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.ph...all_Wizard.wmv

The Title Of The Song Is - The Who- Pinball Wizard
Old 02-04-2006, 04:44   #20
Nedy

Nedy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneNedy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneNedy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneNedy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneNedy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneNedy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Garrincha one is an excellent complilation......the man was pure magic!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Nedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 10:04   #21
Hunter
BELIEVE

Hunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Great compilations man, I've downloaded some to my Desktop so I can watch them in the future.

But keep up the great work, the music for the Pele compilation was magic, I can't think of any song that would suit better. Well done.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 12:13   #22
Usul
  • Supports: FCB

Usul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

I don't think i've ever seen any defenders more wary than the ones marking Garrincha. The way they all stood at some point looking at each other was uncanny. I've never seen that before in a pro match.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Usul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 00:14   #23
Jonny2J

Here It Is Finally Complete

'The History Of The Black & White Striker'

10:25 Long....

A Compilation Of Stunning Strikes From Strikers Who Have Held The Honour Of Playing For The Toon Over The Years....

Here Is A Complete List Of Strikers On The Video

It Took Me A While To Complete I Know, But That Was Due To Me Being Too Busy With Uni, But i've Put A Lot Of Work Into It, So Honest Feedback Would Be Appreciated

Jackie Milburn
Hughie Gallacher (No Goals Unfortunately, But He Had To Be On It)
Alan Shearer
Kevin Keegan
Peter Beardsley
Mirandinha
Peter Withe
Shola Ameobi
Temuri Ketsbaia
John Tudor
Malcolm McDonald
Tino Asprilla
Les Ferdinand
Bryan 'Pop' Robson
Alan Gowling
Alex Mathie
Andy Cole
Patrick Kluivert
Gavin Peacock
Micky Quinn
Mark McGhee
Alan Shoulder
Len White
Wyn Davies
Micky Burns
David Kelly
George Robledo
Craig Bellamy

Link: http://rapidshare.de/files/7376365/B...riker.wmv.html
Old 03-04-2006, 00:14   #24
Jonny2J

Due to all the so-called turmoil my beloved Newcastle United is under at the minute, i've decided to do a video of some greats past and present, If it may be a Pedro Chip, a McDonald strike, that header from Wor Jackie, this video has it all, a look back at some memories from down the lane, some old and some newer, i am to believe this is my best work yet, and i do hope everyone else feels the same

Link: http://files.filefront.com/Toonwmv/;.../fileinfo.html
Old 03-04-2006, 00:15   #25
Jonny2J

The enigma that was Tino, sometimes a genius, more often not... i'll let you decide on that one

Link: http://files.filefront.com/Walking_I.../fileinfo.html
Old 03-04-2006, 00:15   #26
Jonny2J

Now i was abit bored last night and watching some old Shearer footage of Newcastle, Blackburn & England and i made this video out of it, so this is a video of not just Shearer at the Toon, but Blackburn & England too, and his Toon video's i've put in are one's that are rarely used in compilations to give it a kind of fresh feel, just ask Neil Lennon, so i hope people enjoy this video like they have my others, remember the guy is a Legend and always will be.......

http://files.filefront.com/Shear_Mag.../fileinfo.html
Old 03-04-2006, 00:15   #27
Jonny2J

The Keegan Times

And what times they we're.... while it lasted it was nothing short of amazing, i can't see what KK done ever happening to any club anytime soon, just our rise was majestic... let's not turn this into he done this wrong n that wrong, the man was a legend simple as.... remember him for what he done to for the club and how we majestically soared up the league.... The Messiah

http://files.filefront.com/The_Keega.../fileinfo.html
Old 03-04-2006, 00:16   #28
Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Hey, quality comps Jonny. I'll download the 'The History Of The Black & White Striker' and the rest now, I was just wondering; wasn't Gavin Peacock a midfielder? (from the list of Toon strikers)
Keyser Soze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 00:16   #29
Jonny2J

Sir Bobby Robson- Thank You For The Good Times

Link: http://files.filefront.com/One_Bobby.../fileinfo.html
Old 03-04-2006, 00:16   #30
Jonny2J

2004/05 Where Did It All Go Wrong?

Link: http://files.filefront.com/Season_Re.../fileinfo.html