PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 22-09-2013, 14:06   #1
Soccerdude
  • PSN: Realsoccerdude1

Soccerdude is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastSoccerdude is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastSoccerdude is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastSoccerdude is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Online Lag/Game Slow down

On PS3 Most of my online matches slow down to -2 speed at some point or the other and continue being played that ways till the match ends....
Does that happen with other people as well? Lets keep this thread updated if the issue get sorted out for anyone.

Soccerdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2013, 16:15   #2
Buckie

Buckie is an unknown

its happening to everyone, online is completley unplayable on ps3 at the moment.
Buckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2013, 18:34   #3
Soccerdude

Soccerdude is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastSoccerdude is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastSoccerdude is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastSoccerdude is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

I dont know if its happening with everyone...I see a lot of people complaining about cheating in MLO and how others complaining about Data pack on xbox 360 and others complaining about player faces.......very few people complain about game slowing down online....

If its happening with others please comment so we can know whether its a common problem
Old 22-09-2013, 18:58   #4
ostry76
  • PSN: ostry76

ostry76 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerdude View Post
I dont know if its happening with everyone...I see a lot of people complaining about cheating in MLO and how others complaining about Data pack on xbox 360 and others complaining about player faces.......very few people complain about game slowing down online....

If its happening with others please comment so we can know whether its a common problem
it's happening to everyone it's fucked up.thx Konami
ostry76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2013, 10:32   #5
PEStroll
  • Supports: AC Milan
  • PSN: JayJazzu

PEStroll is an unknown

I just replied to this same issue on different thread:
http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=94231

Quote:
Originally Posted by PEStroll View Post
I think I know one of the reason why European players with PS3 are complaining with online lags.

PS3 is waaaay more popular in Asia than 360. PES is also a staple of football game in Asia.
PES reg 2 Europe (for PS3) is already out in wild in the most part of Asia, and they sell like hot cakes.

So if a gazillion of enthusiastic Asian PES 2014 players go online and connect their PS3 - or may I say 'contaminate' - European server, naturally, both parties online matches will lag as a drag.

Blame Konami (and unofficial game distributors) for releasing PES two weeks ahead than Winning Eleven in Asia.
PEStroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2013, 12:48   #6
chimaira67

chimaira67 is an unknown

Quote:
On PS3 Most of my online matches slow down to -2 speed at some point or the other and continue being played that ways till the match ends....
Does that happen with other people as well? Lets keep this thread updated if the issue get sorted out for anyone.
I personally havnt experienced any lag/slowdown online (xbox360).
the people experiencing lag/slowdown, are you using custom chants ?.
i know from past experience with another game if you add custom chants it caused lag/slowdown due to it searching and accessing the right chant at the right time. just a thought
chimaira67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2013, 18:54   #7
Soccerdude

Its a issue with their servers.Konami admits it.but when are they going to repair it?
Old 25-09-2013, 19:02   #8
doctordiavolo
  • Supports: ac milan

doctordiavolo has discovered the General Forums. God help us.doctordiavolo has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

online ps3 pes 2014 is unplayable button delay its a joke for konami to release this offline needs sorting out too cursor goes to wrong player constantely.
doctordiavolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2013, 19:11   #9
markcross
Banned
  • PSN: PeseR-_

markcross is an unknown

pes 2014 is alot slower than pes2013 altogether, from the menus, and selecting your teams players to the gameplay itself, the responce and control of the player is ridiculas compared to last years game, and as for making off the ball team mates go on a run and even the simple task of switching players is painfully slow to the point of total frustration with the game, the only thing i can honestly say has improved since last year is the chip shot, although that now seems to be a little too easy to score with, other than that every other aspect of the game has gone backwards alot, and as for this new ball technology thing? it is impossible to see if the ball physics have improved because the game is now unplayable and that is just offline.... as for online the best way to decsribe it is total hit and miss but without the hit haha, it reminds me of the game sniper when you hold down R2 and everything goes slow motion for a few seconds... but sadly on pes2014 it remains slow motion throughout the game.... this is my view for the ps3 game btw.
markcross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2013, 20:08   #10
Soccerdude

dude play offline.it works perfectly no lag no stutter.
Online should work the same...what makes me go crazy is that sometimes the online game works fine and smooth and in the second half and later on in the match the gameplay slows down.
Old 25-09-2013, 20:51   #11
doctordiavolo
  • Supports: ac milan

doctordiavolo has discovered the General Forums. God help us.doctordiavolo has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
dude play offline.it works perfectly no lag no stutter.
Online should work the same...what makes me go crazy is that sometimes the online game works fine and smooth and in the second half and later on in the match the gameplay slows down.

offline isnt perfect cursor setting is poor switching to randam players when defending and players just stand still in box keepers turning sideways in goal and deflect shots in ffs why use the TWO toggles to turn pes losing its hardcore gamers if offline is poor too

the thrill of pes is dying and they keep this sh** up it will be only foreign ppl buying it UK will go to PHIFA (pes way of saying fifa)
doctordiavolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2013, 23:32   #12
Marcus Wright

Marcus Wright is an unknown

Is it me or the PS3 MLO sucks?
I mean there is no apparent lag, but the game is so slow and unresponsive that I cant play it. Its like torture.
Compared to off-line it feels very sluggish for the lack of better word....

Anyone else things the same?
Marcus Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2013, 15:07   #13
waywardcloud
  • Supports: Arsenal & Bilbao
  • PSN: deadeyepilgrim

waywardcloud has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Wright View Post

Anyone else things the same?
Yeap.
Some people on here were saying that Konami is improving things, I haven't seen any improvements. Altho I did play a guy from Cali and it was an awesome online experience.
waywardcloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 09:57   #14
pringleton
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • PSN: pringleton

pringleton has discovered the General Forums. God help us.pringleton has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

A few things have improved and especially the throw ins which could be terrible on 2013, however the MLO...oh dear lord it's abysmal!!

I don't want to have to leave now as I know that if I come back I'll be playing against Messi/Ronaldo loaded teams a-go-go but I just can't play online at the moment, it makes my soul cry. Last year it seemed to be laggers doing it but now it's Konami. I'm hoping they fix it soon with an early update but until then...just no!

It's been....emotional
pringleton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 11:39   #15
chimaira67

chimaira67 is an unknown

i play a friend online every night(xbox360) and the same thing happens every night,
the first three games perfect and lag free, then the 4th game starts and the connection bar starts flashing up, but still no lag then half way into 2nd half the button delay starts you press pass once it it passes 2 or 3 times then the connection is lost, so we invite again and the connection is good again, though now the gameplay has speeded up to such a speed we can barely control the players, its like lightning, so ridiculous
chimaira67 is offline   Reply With Quote