PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 25-11-2013, 12:11   #1
micb84

micb84 is an unknown

Cheaters?

Have recently had a couple of games on MLO against some of the high ranking players (800+), and on both occasions it seemed they were playing at a different speed to me.

Not that they were especially skilled (I've come across some skillful dribblers and passers, but this feels totally different) but it just seemed their entire team was moving twice as fast as mine. Like they had moved their game speed setting up 2 or 3 notches but mine had stayed the same.

The relative strength of our teams was pretty similar, and they didn't have any superstar players. I mean, I've played against teams that are vastly superior in terms of player quality (Ronaldo, Neymar, etc.) and experienced nothing like this.

Is this some kind of cheat?

micb84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 00:40   #2
swaty

swaty is an unknown

i remember playing a few gaming online (with many versions), sometimes i noticed the oppoents players were faster.. in other matches i noticed they reacted pretty slowly..

i usually say its becuase of lag.. just 1/4 a second behind is alot and it can be easily lost due to lag..

if that lags is provocted? dunoo...
swaty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2013, 01:00   #3
Munster

Munster has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaty View Post
i remember playing a few gaming online (with many versions), sometimes i noticed the oppoents players were faster.. in other matches i noticed they reacted pretty slowly..

i usually say its becuase of lag.. just 1/4 a second behind is alot and it can be easily lost due to lag..

if that lags is provocted? dunoo...
I think it's some kind of scripting Konami implanted to simulate momentum. I haven't played MLO a lot till now but what I noticed ist, that momentum is changing several times during a match: First my players are able to react faster, then the opponents players are able to react faster and so on.
I faced some opponents for instance who started a lot better than me into the match (Im not very skilled) but at some point you could see that nothing worked for them anymore and I don't think they lost their skill during the match. Same on my side: Opponent is scoring for instance and immediately after my players are able to play a lot better, like scripting wants to give me the chance to equalize and if I score it's vice versa.
Munster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 17:23   #4
pilojac85

pilojac85 is an unknown

Too many cheaters. I started recording games, and uploading cheaters to YouTube. FunnyMan is one of them.
pilojac85 is offline   Reply With Quote