PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 23-04-2018, 17:11   #1
wyffy
Registered User
  • Join Date: Jul 2006
  • Location: Basque Country
  • Supports: Athletic Club, AC Milan
  • Posts: 105

wyffy is an unknown

Stats converter FM2PES

Hello everyone!

I've decided to create an FM to PES converter to make the stats of the players more realistic, and that there isn't so much difference between players and teams.

I've tested it with more than 5000 players (both low leagues and top players). It's an automatic process, so if there is a mismatch it is because of the valuation in the FM2018. Don't look too much at the global average, for example the fullbacks seem very overrated but according to their stats they are not.
In my game I have many players changed, and I think it's more realistic for those of us who like the Master League.

It is an Excel file with Macros, and I have only been able to test it with Excel 2016. You have to enable the macros to work.

Its use is very easy:
- You can choose a team and get the stats of your players or
- You can choose a specific player and get their stats.
- Choose where the chosen team folder will be created.
- An image file will be created for each player, inside the folder of his team.
- If a file goes blank, reprint the player (Microsoft's fault).

It has several leagues preloaded with their players, but you can import more players that are not.
- First you have to start a game in Football Manager 2018.
- Open the FMRTE (the free version works), load the game, search the players in the search engine, select all and export them in .csv.
- Then press the Import button in FM2PES and choose the folder where you saved the exported files (It takes approximately 10 minutes for every 500 players).
- If the name of the file contains a special character, a message will appear to change it, otherwise the function does not recognize it.

The program is automatically saved when you close it, so if you have loaded new players, you can print them even if you close the Excel.

If you find a fault, tell me and I will try to solve it.

I hope someone takes advantage of it.

https://mega.nz/#!YghAyAjJ!Mju0P4MIp...FdIyEnm9_J7H9M

The list of pre-loaded leagues is as follows:
Argentina
Australia
Austria
Belgium
Bolivia
Brazil
Bulgaria
Chile
China
Colombia
Croatia
Czech Republic
Denmark
Ecuador
England 1 and 2
France 1 and 2
Germany
Greece
Israel
Italy 1 and 2
Mexico
Netherlands
Norway
Paraguay
Poland
Portugal
Qatar
Russia
Saudi Arabia
Scotland
Spain 1 and 2
Serbia
Switzerland
Turkey
Ukraine
Uruguay
USA

PD: Sorry for my english


wyffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2018, 21:07   #2
scottmiddler
Registered User
  • Join Date: Sep 2016
  • Location: Aberdeen
  • Supports: Rangers
  • PSN: supermidz3
  • Posts: 52

scottmiddler has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyffy View Post
Hello everyone!

I've decided to create an FM to PES converter to make the stats of the players more realistic, and that there isn't so much difference between players and teams.

I've tested it with more than 5000 players (both low leagues and top players). It's an automatic process, so if there is a mismatch it is because of the valuation in the FM2018. Don't look too much at the global average, for example the fullbacks seem very overrated but according to their stats they are not.
In my game I have many players changed, and I think it's more realistic for those of us who like the Master League.

It is an Excel file with Macros, and I have only been able to test it with Excel 2016. You have to enable the macros to work.

Its use is very easy:
- You can choose a team and get the stats of your players or
- You can choose a specific player and get their stats.
- Choose where the chosen team folder will be created.
- An image file will be created for each player, inside the folder of his team.
- If a file goes blank, reprint the player (Microsoft's fault).

It has several leagues preloaded with their players, but you can import more players that are not.
- First you have to start a game in Football Manager 2018.
- Open the FMRTE (the free version works), load the game, search the players in the search engine, select all and export them in .csv.
- Then press the Import button in FM2PES and choose the folder where you saved the exported files (It takes approximately 10 minutes for every 500 players).
- If the name of the file contains a special character, a message will appear to change it, otherwise the function does not recognize it.

The program is automatically saved when you close it, so if you have loaded new players, you can print them even if you close the Excel.

If you find a fault, tell me and I will try to solve it.

I hope someone takes advantage of it.

https://mega.nz/#!YghAyAjJ!Mju0P4MIp...FdIyEnm9_J7H9M

The list of pre-loaded leagues is as follows:
Argentina
Australia
Austria
Belgium
Bolivia
Brazil
Bulgaria
Chile
China
Colombia
Croatia
Czech Republic
Denmark
Ecuador
England 1 and 2
France 1 and 2
Germany
Greece
Israel
Italy 1 and 2
Mexico
Netherlands
Norway
Paraguay
Poland
Portugal
Qatar
Russia
Saudi Arabia
Scotland
Spain 1 and 2
Serbia
Switzerland
Turkey
Ukraine
Uruguay
USA

PD: Sorry for my english
Great tool however there are a few players missing that I'd love to be able to "fix". I don't own the new Football Manager and own a Mac (Don't have excel and the functions are more limited on Numbers) so I can't get their stats and convert them.

Can someone have a look and get me some stats for them?

They are:
Ross McCrorie (Rangers/Scotland)
Kristofer Ajer (Celtic/Norway)
scottmiddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2018, 20:13   #3
wyffy
Registered User
  • Join Date: Jul 2006
  • Location: Basque Country
  • Supports: Athletic Club, AC Milan
  • Posts: 105

wyffy is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottmiddler View Post
Great tool however there are a few players missing that I'd love to be able to "fix". I don't own the new Football Manager and own a Mac (Don't have excel and the functions are more limited on Numbers) so I can't get their stats and convert them.

Can someone have a look and get me some stats for them?

They are:
Ross McCrorie (Rangers/Scotland)
Kristofer Ajer (Celtic/Norway)
Thanks!
Here are your requested players:

McCrorie
https://mega.nz/#!ZtQ3CZDC!WAGaRVoPT...-mqDRYlCNct4l0

Ajer
https://mega.nz/#!htAzUZAC!64seHSgDh...hVi4uImDQ2UvK4
wyffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2018, 22:08   #4
scottmiddler
Registered User
  • Join Date: Sep 2016
  • Location: Aberdeen
  • Supports: Rangers
  • PSN: supermidz3
  • Posts: 52

scottmiddler has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyffy View Post
Much appreciated mate! Thanks! Only other one important one missing is Ryan Sessegnon of Fulham if you could?
scottmiddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2018, 10:05   #5
ibra94220
Registered User
  • Join Date: Jul 2016
  • Posts: 34

ibra94220 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottmiddler View Post
Much appreciated mate! Thanks! Only other one important one missing is Ryan Sessegnon of Fulham if you could?
salut peux tu partager ton logiciel ?
ibra94220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2018, 10:16   #6
ibra94220
Registered User
  • Join Date: Jul 2016
  • Posts: 34

ibra94220 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibra94220 View Post
salut peux tu partager ton logiciel ?
oui salut encore fm2018 me sort les stats en rtf et pas cvs
ibra94220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2018, 13:25   #7
ibra94220
Registered User
  • Join Date: Jul 2016
  • Posts: 34

ibra94220 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibra94220 View Post
oui salut encore fm2018 me sort les stats en rtf et pas cvs
jai fait comme ta dis jai pris fmrte 2018 jai mon joueur pour exporter en cvs et quand je le sauve ca me le sauve pas
ibra94220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2018, 13:37   #8
ibra94220
Registered User
  • Join Date: Jul 2016
  • Posts: 34

ibra94220 is an unknown

alors jai le fichier dans mon dossier fmrte je charge mes fichiers cvs mais apres je le trouve pas dans les joueurs a imprimer
ibra94220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2018, 14:02   #9
ibra94220
Registered User
  • Join Date: Jul 2016
  • Posts: 34

ibra94220 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibra94220 View Post
alors jai le fichier dans mon dossier fmrte je charge mes fichiers cvs mais apres je le trouve pas dans les joueurs a imprimer
je resume jai mes fichier cvs avec ton logiciel ca charge le dossier ou jai mes cvs mais une fois que je recherche mes joueurs ils sont introuvable
ibra94220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2018, 20:11   #10
wyffy
Registered User
  • Join Date: Jul 2006
  • Location: Basque Country
  • Supports: Athletic Club, AC Milan
  • Posts: 105

wyffy is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottmiddler View Post
Much appreciated mate! Thanks! Only other one important one missing is Ryan Sessegnon of Fulham if you could?

https://mega.nz/#!E5wTEIBK!NG0bM_DHl...mmLk62RkY8APwo
wyffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2018, 20:13   #11
wyffy
Registered User
  • Join Date: Jul 2006
  • Location: Basque Country
  • Supports: Athletic Club, AC Milan
  • Posts: 105

wyffy is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibra94220 View Post
je resume jai mes fichier cvs avec ton logiciel ca charge le dossier ou jai mes cvs mais une fois que je recherche mes joueurs ils sont introuvable
In english, please. I don't understand you
wyffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2018, 22:13   #12
ibra94220
Registered User
  • Join Date: Jul 2016
  • Posts: 34

ibra94220 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyffy View Post
In english, please. I don't understand you
I found solution but i would like you opinion about a regen
ibra94220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 12:24   #13
ibra94220
Registered User
  • Join Date: Jul 2016
  • Posts: 34

ibra94220 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibra94220 View Post
I found solution but i would like you opinion about a regen
its a great tools but i would like you know for the player they have many stars for style player but we can choose 1 style,
ibra94220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 21:13   #14
Ashmax
Registered User
Ashmax's Avatar
  • Join Date: May 2013
  • Supports: Colo-Colo & AC Milan
  • PSN: ChiikoXD
  • Posts: 440

Ashmax is an unknown

Great tool mate, but I have a problem when I import a team from Chilean Third Division, specifically "Rodelindo Romn"
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ashmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 22:35   #15
ibra94220
Registered User
  • Join Date: Jul 2016
  • Posts: 34

ibra94220 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyffy View Post
Hello everyone!

I've decided to create an FM to PES converter to make the stats of the players more realistic, and that there isn't so much difference between players and teams.

I've tested it with more than 5000 players (both low leagues and top players). It's an automatic process, so if there is a mismatch it is because of the valuation in the FM2018. Don't look too much at the global average, for example the fullbacks seem very overrated but according to their stats they are not.
In my game I have many players changed, and I think it's more realistic for those of us who like the Master League.

It is an Excel file with Macros, and I have only been able to test it with Excel 2016. You have to enable the macros to work.

Its use is very easy:
- You can choose a team and get the stats of your players or
- You can choose a specific player and get their stats.
- Choose where the chosen team folder will be created.
- An image file will be created for each player, inside the folder of his team.
- If a file goes blank, reprint the player (Microsoft's fault).

It has several leagues preloaded with their players, but you can import more players that are not.
- First you have to start a game in Football Manager 2018.
- Open the FMRTE (the free version works), load the game, search the players in the search engine, select all and export them in .csv.
- Then press the Import button in FM2PES and choose the folder where you saved the exported files (It takes approximately 10 minutes for every 500 players).
- If the name of the file contains a special character, a message will appear to change it, otherwise the function does not recognize it.

The program is automatically saved when you close it, so if you have loaded new players, you can print them even if you close the Excel.

If you find a fault, tell me and I will try to solve it.

I hope someone takes advantage of it.

https://mega.nz/#!YghAyAjJ!Mju0P4MIp...FdIyEnm9_J7H9M

The list of pre-loaded leagues is as follows:
Argentina
Australia
Austria
Belgium
Bolivia
Brazil
Bulgaria
Chile
China
Colombia
Croatia
Czech Republic
Denmark
Ecuador
England 1 and 2
France 1 and 2
Germany
Greece
Israel
Italy 1 and 2
Mexico
Netherlands
Norway
Paraguay
Poland
Portugal
Qatar
Russia
Saudi Arabia
Scotland
Spain 1 and 2
Serbia
Switzerland
Turkey
Ukraine
Uruguay
USA

PD: Sorry for my english
excuse me but on mac he ask me a password
ibra94220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 00:17.

Not yet a member? Register now.

.