PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 02-05-2015, 21:04   #1
AlekosG7

AlekosG7 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Few things about ML

I started to play ML with Milan. Now I have a Milan, which is 2nd in Serie A (2017-18). 4.5 stars, 86 FW, 80 MF, 82 DF.

There are three things which should be fixed. For info, I skip all matches, just prepare tactics, line-ups etc.

1. Players never injure.
2. Players dont get yellow/red cards.
3. Defenders very rarely score or assist. (Maybe 1 assist by a sideback)

The last question. I have many promising young players and sometimes there comes this news where it says that my player might get a breakthrough and his form arrow becomes pale red and its up. I have never achieved a breakthrough though. Have any of you? What happens if a player gets a breakthrough?

AlekosG7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 21:17   #2
rebelinho
  • Supports: FC Porto, Swansea

rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlekosG7 View Post
For info, I skip all matches, just prepare tactics, line-ups etc.

1. Players never injure.
2. Players dont get yellow/red cards.
3. Defenders very rarely score or assist. (Maybe 1 assist by a sideback)
@Ali look at this shit. I'd love to see one of these games. Fucking cunts tasting their own poison.

Injuries don't exist (I've never had one); defenders are meant to defend, so I guess the CPU won't be attacking with them.

Quote:
The last question. I have many promising young players and sometimes there comes this news where it says that my player might get a breakthrough and his form arrow becomes pale red and its up. I have never achieved a breakthrough though. Have any of you? What happens if a player gets a breakthrough?
If you play the games I can assure you they will flourish (given they achieve 6.5 in rating). No idea about when skipping, although I guess they will loose the chance (as well as not getting training points).

If you play like this, why not giving a chance to Football Manager?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
rebelinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 00:48   #3
BludclartBoss

BludclartBoss is an unknown

I literally had my first injury today, 9 weeks for my AM (Ibrahim Toure).
BludclartBoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 00:51   #4
rebelinho
  • Supports: FC Porto, Swansea

rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Wut, you had an injury??

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
rebelinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 10:29   #5
parthparmar7
  • Supports: Real Madrid,Bolton Wanderers

parthparmar7 is an unknown

How did the player get injured??
Was he away on international duty and den again you played him?
parthparmar7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 14:43   #6
BludclartBoss

Nope it was just during a league match, he got fouled late on, not sure if he came back or was unable to continue I ignored the notifications (as you do).

After the game in the topics section got the message he was out for 9 weeks.

I don't think it was because of any fatigue after an international game- I usually only pick fully fresh players unless it's a big game and that wasn't.
Old 03-05-2015, 19:51   #7
parthparmar7
  • Supports: Real Madrid,Bolton Wanderers

parthparmar7 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by BludclartBoss View Post
Nope it was just during a league match, he got fouled late on, not sure if he came back or was unable to continue I ignored the notifications (as you do).

After the game in the topics section got the message he was out for 9 weeks.

I don't think it was because of any fatigue after an international game- I usually only pick fully fresh players unless it's a big game and that wasn't.
Do you play on superstar??
parthparmar7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 22:27   #8
BludclartBoss

Quote:
Originally Posted by parthparmar7 View Post
Do you play on superstar??
Yeah

20 min games