PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 07-02-2012, 21:16   #46
Makavelian
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • PSN: Makavelian5408

Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

I'm not struggling for battery life but i'd be very interested in buying another battery that can hold more charge.
(Samsung Galaxy SL I9003)

All the bigger batteries i've seen turn your phone into a breeze block .

Makavelian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 21:32   #47
fick
  • Supports: Man United / Chicago Bears
  • XBox: ficklered
  • PSN: ficklered

fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mak View Post
All the bigger batteries i've seen turn your phone into a breeze block .
Seriously Mak, check out the Anker range, well worth it. They are the same size as the standard battery, so no bricks in sight.
Old 07-02-2012, 21:48   #48
Sminky
Middle Age Awaits
  • Supports: Queens Park Rangers
  • PSN: Sminky_Pinky

Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

What would be nice, is a battery that lasts a little longer for web browsing. On a match day I can the battery flat by just posting on PESGaming for a couple of hours from the train there and back. Surely there has to be a way to sort this?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sminky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 21:51   #49
fick

fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sminky View Post
What would be nice, is a battery that lasts a little longer for web browsing. On a match day I can the battery flat by just posting on PESGaming for a couple of hours from the train there and back. Surely there has to be a way to sort this?

In reality though, mine is fine when at home browsing via wi-fi. It's when away from a hot-spot that it kills mine.
Old 07-02-2012, 22:05   #50
Sminky
Middle Age Awaits

Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fick View Post

In reality though, mine is fine when at home browsing via wi-fi. It's when away from a hot-spot that it kills mine.
In terms of best web browsing, whats the ideal handset. I'm about to give up with my HTC Desire Z. It flickers between 3G and Edge far too often bugging the hell out of the phone.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-02-2012, 22:10   #51
fick

Quote:
In terms of best web browsing, whats the ideal handset. I'm about to give up with my HTC Desire Z. It flickers between 3G and Edge far too often bugging the hell out of the phone.
The Samsung Galaxy S2 is considered the best, with the HTC Sensation (the one I have) a nads behind. The new Moto Razr is supposed to be shit hot too, but I'm not sure what the pricing is for that.
Old 07-02-2012, 22:10   #52
Makavelian

Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

When I really pushed my phone with downloads going on in the background and I had my nephews playing on gtaIII constantly, My battery lasted around the 6-7 hour mark . It's 1650 mAH.
Old 07-02-2012, 22:11   #53
fick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mak View Post
My phone when my phone is really being tasked with downloads going on in the background and I had my nephews playing on gta constantly, My battery lasts around the 7 hour mark . It's 1650 mAH.
The Anker I'm using is 1900 mAh
Old 07-02-2012, 22:13   #54
Makavelian

Bitch.
Old 07-02-2012, 22:14   #55
fick

You know it, baby
Old 07-02-2012, 22:16   #56
Sminky
Middle Age Awaits

So we're angling towards the new Razr in terms of "hmm this looks a fairly useful but surprisingly aesthetically pleasing piece of kit"

Old 07-02-2012, 22:17   #57
Makavelian

You've got an s2 haven't you?
Would it fit in my phone you reckon . I know the samsung galaxy s1fits.

On another note I fail immensely at applying screen protecters.
Old 07-02-2012, 22:23   #58
Sminky
Middle Age Awaits

I've got a HTC Desire Z, fick has the HTC sensation. Together we deliver desirable sensations ()

On a more sensible note, can anyone recommend a phone with an actual keyboard, I assume I'll be looking at Nokia as no other sod seems to now.

Old 07-02-2012, 22:28   #59
fick

Quote:
So we're angling towards the new Razr in terms of "hmm this looks a fairly useful but surprisingly aesthetically pleasing piece of kit"
Basically, yes. Not had a 'hands-on' with it, so can't say for sure if it lives up to the hype.

Quote:
On a more sensible note, can anyone recommend a phone with an actual keyboard, I assume I'll be looking at Nokia as no other sod seems to now.
The Xperia Mini Pro from Sony has a full querty via a slide out. Nice enough phone, but fiddly touch screen. My missus likes hers, but she also liked the stupidly small keys of the Blackberry Curve.
Old 07-02-2012, 22:33   #60
Sminky
Middle Age Awaits

Quote:
Originally Posted by fick View Post
Basically, yes. Not had a 'hands-on' with it, so can't say for sure if it lives up to the hype.

The Xperia Mini Pro from Sony has a full querty via a slide out. Nice enough phone, but fiddly touch screen. My missus likes hers, but she also liked the stupidly small keys of the Blackberry Curve.
I'm sure I read in another thread to avoid Sony handsets, apparently quite glitchey with their software. I'd like to see how the Razr holds up, if its worth getting I'll probably buy it unlocked from someone like Play.com. I'm so fed up with my HTC desire Z, the only bonus to having this handset was the keyboard but when the phone over heats, the keyboard turns into a fun game of "Guess which key has now become a hot key" and I'll end up typing a message and being transported to random phone functions and apps. Short cuts I've not set.