PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 28-06-2009, 11:00   #76
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
  • PSN: BarnDoor1

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Springsteen was fucking brilliant last night by the way. Shame BBC cut about an hour from his set. Also a shame he didn't do Hungry Heart. I hear he doesn't do Born in the USA live these days, which I'm not too fussed about, since I never really liked it anyway.
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2009, 11:08   #77
Jonny2J
  • XBox: Jonny2J

Jonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnDoor View Post
Springsteen was fucking brilliant last night by the way. Shame BBC cut about an hour from his set. Also a shame he didn't do Hungry Heart. I hear he doesn't do Born in the USA live these days, which I'm not too fussed about, since I never really liked it anyway.
You know it was all about Silvio anyways man.
Jonny2J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2009, 11:23   #78
Bez

Bez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Kasabian were great last night, caught a bit of Bloc Party too
Old 28-06-2009, 11:29   #79
Dale C.
  • Supports: Birmingham City F.C
  • PSN: iRepMorons

Dale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Yeah Kasabian were great. Fire is such a tune, they're really progressing man.

Dale C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2009, 11:42   #80
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Anyone catch Franz Ferdinand last night?

My highlights so far are Fleet Foxes,Neil Young and Bruce Springsteen, I'm looking forward to seeing Blur tonight!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2009, 11:44   #81
Dale C.

Dale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Naa I missed Fraz Ferdinand!! Will have to catch it some other time.

Yeah how good were Fleet Foxes man, really enjoyed watching them play.

Old 28-06-2009, 11:50   #82
Lörd TH

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

I only catched the last song of the set but they were still pretty awesome!

I thought they were amazing I love them right now!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 28-06-2009, 12:13   #83
Mullet Taylor
  • Supports: Celtic & Shay Given

Mullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

i cant wait to see bruce live at hampden. i'll be recording some of it with my cam. i tested it at take that and the results are pleasing. i was laughing last night, i thought Bruce was jus gonna play a ton of songs that the crowd would barely know but he played his classics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmVFB...e=channel_page

recorded and edited it
Mullet Taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2009, 12:25   #84
Lörd TH

Why did you go and see Take That?

Old 28-06-2009, 12:28   #85
Dale C.

Because they're great?

Old 28-06-2009, 12:32   #86
Mullet Taylor
  • Supports: Celtic & Shay Given

Mullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

it was a free ticket ... i aint gonna lie. take that put on a beast of a show. theres tons of shit i didnt record that was amazing...plus i like about 7 of their songs

i live 15 minutes walk away from hampden too, woulda been daft to say no..
Mullet Taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2009, 12:41   #87
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
  • PSN: BarnDoor1

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny2J View Post
You know it was all about Silvio anyways man.
Steve looked sexy as hell, particularly on Glory Days.

That 'American Land' song was class, first time I'd heard it. I really thought it was a Pogues song, but it turns out its a Bruce original, partially based on some old folk shit. I think at least it may have been inspired by the Pogues though.
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2009, 12:52   #88
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

I'm sure Papa would have went to see Gaslight Anthem and ended up a screaming teenage girl when The Employer came on.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2009, 01:33   #89
Acquiesce
  • Supports: Celtic & Arsenal
  • PSN: Arshavin11

Acquiesce has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Acquiesce has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Acquiesce has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Acquiesce has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Acquiesce has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Acquiesce has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Acquiesce has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Acquiesce has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Acquiesce has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Got my Oxygen ticket over the weekend, thank God! Any other Irish ones on here going? It should be great!
Old 29-06-2009, 12:39   #90
Papa
Thank you for reading.
  • Supports: Fulham FC

Papa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
I'm sure Papa would have went to see Gaslight Anthem and ended up a screaming teenage girl when The Employer came on.
Damn straight I did!

Glastonbury was amazing. I'll post a full review later or tomorrow but right now I'm off to shower and sleep. I'm sunburnt, sweaty and feeling shit but what a weekend.

Papa is offline   Reply With Quote