PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 11-09-2019, 15:27   #1
davidr7

davidr7 is an unknown

Question Too easy to keep the ball again

I've absolutely loved PES for a number of years now...up until last year where a couple of factors completely killed my enjoyment of the game. I've returned to 2020 and my biggest worry was online players keeping the ball so easy after going ahead. You'd either just have to sit their painfully watching them kick it around the back or press the ball because you'd have no choice for loads of gaps to appear. I've already found it so easy to keep possession and play it around the back. Does anyone have this problem and is there any way of stopping this because no tactics make a difference as far as I'm concerned?

davidr7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 17:09   #2
Antonyc1977
  • PSN: TITG_Ant_v2

Antonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Yeah. Change the formation or tap the UP D-Pad button to get your team to push up the pitch to close the gaps.

Face Packs can be downloaded from
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(It's a real time saver!)

Check out my YouTube account for all face builds and more...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Instagram: PES Custom Faces for face previews
Antonyc1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 09:25   #3
davidr7

davidr7 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonyc1977 View Post
Yeah. Change the formation or tap the UP D-Pad button to get your team to push up the pitch to close the gaps.
I feel like on 2019 these tactics were still useless even with a manager that was meant to have an attacking press. There were so many times I'd experience having to chase people kicking it back to their goalkeeper it's why I stopped playing. So far I've played about 15 matches on 2020 and have only experienced this one where I manage to punish a poor player for it but anyone who's good at the game who wants to do this then I'm a little concerned. So far so good for 2020 for me though.
Old 12-09-2019, 11:08   #4
Antonyc1977
  • PSN: TITG_Ant_v2

Antonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidr7 View Post
I feel like on 2019 these tactics were still useless even with a manager that was meant to have an attacking press. There were so many times I'd experience having to chase people kicking it back to their goalkeeper it's why I stopped playing. So far I've played about 15 matches on 2020 and have only experienced this one where I manage to punish a poor player for it but anyone who's good at the game who wants to do this then I'm a little concerned. So far so good for 2020 for me though.
Sorry, are you criticising your OWN ability to keep the ball?
Then it's up to your opposition to change their tactics. Sorry, I can't offer you any solution to making your opposition to play better.

Face Packs can be downloaded from
(It's a real time saver!)

Check out my YouTube account for all face builds and more...

Instagram: PES Custom Faces for face previews
Antonyc1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2019, 10:53   #5
davidr7

davidr7 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonyc1977 View Post
Sorry, are you criticising your OWN ability to keep the ball?
Then it's up to your opposition to change their tactics. Sorry, I can't offer you any solution to making your opposition to play better.
I am referring to it being a huge issue in the game as a whole. On 2019 it was effectively a bug with players just passing it around the back with so little you could do about it. And I could easily do it to if I really wanted to. Having now played about 20 games on 2020 it seems to be less of an issue, I'm still worried that players desperate for a win will make it emerge again but still promising so far.