PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 08-09-2009, 13:19   #1
Chimps

Chimps has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Chimps has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Have an unlimted or increased amount of slots for adding teams

As the number of licenced teams is limited, why do konami limit the amount of teams that can be added to one league?

Surely it would be just as easy to make 50 team slots available as the number they have now. There is a lot of people who create patches or option files for the game with other teams created and having more teams slots would meen that much better option files could be created

Chimps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2009, 03:40   #2
KingSamurai
  • Supports: Manchester United

KingSamurai is an unknown

i second for 1000 uniforms slots and 300 emblem slots. OF experts here are facing all the problems in getting 100% unlicensed team to be edited.
KingSamurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 17:33   #3
josephgreentree

josephgreentree has disabled reputation

Exactly! I cant believe that Konami hasnt realised that were not using a Playstation 2 anymore were next-gen and that the PS3 has a built in hardrive, so the possibilities are endless....

This really annoys me, not unless that they have done it for a reason ie. too many slots makes the game crash or something like that. But due to the power of the PS3 im thinking this isnt the case.

Please release and update so that we can have more Uniform slots and Emblem Slots! It would really make us enjoy the game and add to the realistic element of it. Come on we need this!

PLease please Konami UK/Japan please release and update soon!

Im sure implementing this worldwide wouldnt be that hard..
Old 13-01-2010, 04:51   #4
muscularmatt
  • Supports: Wolves
  • PSN: Macho_Man_Matt

muscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Agreed. The extra data space need to make these slots bigger isn't much by modern standards
muscularmatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2010, 11:03   #5
hywelkidd
  • Supports: Kidderminster Harriers and Wales

hywelkidd has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Surly if they can add more boots and balls, then they can add a few hundred more uniform slots and 20 - 30 more emblem slots. But then again, when has Konami ever listened to us lot?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My editing thread

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
hywelkidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2010, 12:15   #6
josephgreentree

My Point exactly! Mmmm how can we get there attention?
Old 13-01-2010, 18:12   #7
josephgreentree

Any thoughts guys?? Was thinking of emailing them but finding the right email i could be looking for a while..
Old 20-01-2010, 14:52   #8
hywelkidd
  • Supports: Kidderminster Harriers and Wales

hywelkidd has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Well they supposedly read this forum, but considering the things that have been suggested by people and Konami left them out, I doubt they actually do. Even simple things like being able to mix the kits (e.g. home shirt with away shorts) which used to be in PES 5 (or 6) but they took it away for some reason.

If you did email them, they would probably just ignore you. Hopefully they'll actually include some of the things we want in next year's game.

My editing thread

hywelkidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2010, 15:45   #9
lordalucard

lordalucard is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by josephgreentree View Post
Exactly! I cant believe that Konami hasnt realised that were not using a Playstation 2 anymore were next-gen and that the PS3 has a built in hardrive, so the possibilities are endless....

This really annoys me, not unless that they have done it for a reason ie. too many slots makes the game crash or something like that. But due to the power of the PS3 im thinking this isnt the case.

Please release and update so that we can have more Uniform slots and Emblem Slots! It would really make us enjoy the game and add to the realistic element of it. Come on we need this!

PLease please Konami UK/Japan please release and update soon!

Im sure implementing this worldwide wouldnt be that hard..
But not all Xboxes have a hard drive, PS3 is kept back
lordalucard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2010, 16:46   #10
thenotsogood
  • Supports: Sunderland (mainly), I often enjoy watching traditional underdog games
  • XBox: Killer Coco

thenotsogood has discovered the General Forums. God help us.thenotsogood has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordalucard View Post
But not all Xboxes have a hard drive, PS3 is kept back
But if they don't have a HDD then they can't really save games anyway...
thenotsogood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2010, 18:13   #11
Rainey
  • Supports: S.S. Lazio

Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

It should all depend on your consoles HDD
Rainey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2010, 08:42   #12
Rookie_fans

Rookie_fans is an unknown

hope new update will fixed this damn sily limitation on emble and kits slots.
Rookie_fans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2010, 14:06   #13
josephgreentree

Hell yes Rookie Fans! And if it completely fixed the lag that would be awesome, if the leader FIFA can be lag-free then surely they can come up trumps and sort these problems out..
Old 01-03-2010, 19:18   #14
Gbiel

Gbiel is an unknown

Extra slots... Urgent!!!!!!!!
Gbiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2010, 16:20   #15
whitefrog

whitefrog is an unknown

I would also like to see the old 'Copy Base Player' back. So when i create a new team I can build from an existing character rather than have to go through all the facial features and attributes from scratch.
whitefrog is offline   Reply With Quote