PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 10-10-2018, 13:01   #1
sobakus
  • Supports: River Plate
  • PSN: W11_Sobakus

sobakus has discovered the General Forums. God help us.sobakus has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Pahtakor (Tashkent) export

I created Pahtakor - constant champion of Uzbek football. Formerly one of the most prominent clubs of the USSR Top League, now most decorated club in Uzbekistan and a frequent participant of the AFC Champions League (two-time semifinalist). This year it went out in the qualifying stage.

The file includes kits and almost all the players who play in Pahtakor now or played earlier this year. All the faces are carefully edited, except for Jamshid Yusupov (could not find his photo). The stats were taken from pesmaster, mainly from PES 2017 and 18.

Big thanks to huigoman99 for the kits. And to Vialli82 for the appearance of Iskanderov, Simic, Kozak, Tiago Bezzera and the 8 players from the Uzbekistan national team
Special thanks to philips_99 for attaching the sponsor for the kits

28 players, no creation slots used
Overwrites Huangying Qingshun, works with J-League.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/6klm5...akor3.rar/file

sobakus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 14:21   #2
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by sobakus View Post
I created Pahtakor - constant champion of Uzbek football. Formerly one of the most prominent clubs of the USSR Top League, now most decorated club in Uzbekistan and a frequent participant of the AFC Champions League (two-time semifinalist). This year it went out in the qualifying stage.

The file includes kits and almost all the players who play in Pahtakor now or played earlier this year. All the faces are carefully edited, except for the 8 players from the Uzbekistan national team that were already in the game. Those can be fixed by a NT patch. And Jamshid Yusupov (could not find his photo). The stats were taken from pesmaster, mainly from PES 2017 and 18.

Big thanks to huigoman99 for the kits and appearances of Kozak and Simic. And to Vialli82 for the appearance of Iskanderov.
Special thanks to philips_99 for attaching the sponsor for the kits

Overwrites Huangying Qingshun, works with J-League.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...fCJsxr3GaLWTQN
Nice job

Ledman Liga Pro Creation Thread (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 team exports (PES 2017):
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 06:47   #3
sobakus

sobakus has discovered the General Forums. God help us.sobakus has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Thanks Philips!
Old 19-10-2018, 17:19   #4
Padishah96

Padishah96 is an unknown

Thanks. Great work!
Padishah96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2018, 09:06   #5
vinnie07
  • Supports: The Rangers
  • PSN: vinnie08

vinnie07 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastvinnie07 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastvinnie07 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastvinnie07 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastvinnie07 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Excellent! Thanks for this! I’ll certainly be adding these after data pack 2. As a Rangers fan I’m looking forward to adding the team managed by Shota, Shota, Shota, Shota ...
vinnie07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2018, 15:50   #6
sobakus

Glad you guys like it

Is Arveladze a popular figure in Scotland? I know he played for Rangers in better times. There were some good Georgian players in his generation, now - not so much....

I have an update for the team coming soon btw
Old 20-10-2018, 18:31   #7
vinnie07
  • Supports: The Rangers
  • PSN: vinnie08

vinnie07 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastvinnie07 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastvinnie07 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastvinnie07 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastvinnie07 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Arveladze isnt popular in Scotland because he plaued for Rangers. But he’s popular with Rangers fans, and all that matters. He famously did a silly dance to celebrate a league title while he was with us. He was a great character and would do the expected on the pitch.
vinnie07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2018, 18:58   #8
sobakus

Yeah, he was a good player. Good guy, too - i remember seeing a special show about him and an interview around the time he went to play for Ajax.
Old 21-10-2018, 17:39   #9
sobakus

Thanks to Vialli82 all the 8 players that play for Uzbekistan national team now have very realistic faces and immaculate stats/details. I updated the link in the first post, so just re-download all the files and re-install over the earlier version, checking boxes 2 and 3.
Old 27-10-2018, 05:30   #10
sobakus

Hey guys, another update to the team. This is all thanks to Vialli82, who improved several faces, corrected all body measurements to be as in reality, and fixed other stats for players. Now, thanks to his effort and expertise the team is recreated perfectly.

The new link is in the first post.
Old 27-10-2018, 11:54   #11
falcom4ever

falcom4ever has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Nice work, Pahtakor is indeed a great miss in this game.

I used to play with it in FM :P.
falcom4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2018, 09:18   #12
Duck No.99
  • Supports: Borussia Dortmund

Duck No.99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastDuck No.99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastDuck No.99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastDuck No.99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Hi sobakus,

I saw in an other thread that you plan to create Bunyodkor Tashkent.

I've already created this team but without kits. Do you know where I can find their kits?
Old 30-10-2018, 23:51   #13
sobakus

Eek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck No.99 View Post
Hi sobakus,

I saw in an other thread that you plan to create Bunyodkor Tashkent.

I've already created this team but without kits. Do you know where I can find their kits?
Hi, that's great! I would like to use it my game when you publish it. As far as the kits, I was going to use the ones that were extracted from pes 2018. If you want to have the most current ones, i am not sure where to find them, but I can look around on some Russian websites. If I find something, I will let you know.

Edit: haha i dont know why that weird face popped up
Old 31-10-2018, 07:32   #14
Duck No.99
  • Supports: Borussia Dortmund

Duck No.99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastDuck No.99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastDuck No.99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastDuck No.99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by sobakus View Post
Hi, that's great! I would like to use it my game when you publish it. As far as the kits, I was going to use the ones that were extracted from pes 2018. If you want to have the most current ones, i am not sure where to find them, but I can look around on some Russian websites. If I find something, I will let you know.

Edit: haha i dont know why that weird face popped up
The kits from PES 2018 are fine for me. Can you tell me where to find these exported kits?

Edit: Found them already