PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
View Poll Results: Who should be the next England manager?
Rosie 47 2 9.52%
Guus Hiddink 3 14.29%
Jose Mourinho 1 4.76%
Woy Hodgson 4 19.05%
Haribo as punishment for messing up the poll 8 38.10%
Other 3 14.29%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2007, 18:30   #61
Cannon ball
  • Supports: Manchester City FC

Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Dyer was dropped because of better players ahead of him like SWP, Beckham and Joe Cole, and probably because he wasnt that good. I dont think fitness had anything to do with it, I cant remember him being injured then. Seeing as McClaren did most of his management in the North East, he could easily show bias to players based there. Im not saying his whole England squad is players who play for the likes of Sunderland, and so on, but he shows bias towards some players from there.

Cannon ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2007, 18:37   #62
Jonny2J
  • XBox: Jonny2J

Jonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannon ball View Post
Dyer was dropped because of better players ahead of him like SWP, Beckham and Joe Cole, and probably because he wasnt that good. I dont think fitness had anything to do with it, I cant remember him being injured then. Seeing as McClaren did most of his management in the North East, he could easily show bias to players based there. Im not saying his whole England squad is players who play for the likes of Sunderland, and so on, but he shows bias towards some players from there.
No Dyer wasn't actually considered fit enough to go to the World Cup. SWP also never made the WC 2006 squad if you don't remember that.

It's no secret I don't like Kieron Dyer, it's no secret I don't rate Kieron Dyer, but the fact is you were saying McClaren only picked him due to his North East ties which I've proved is not the case.
Jonny2J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2007, 06:12   #63
Preki-USA

Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Johnny you're on the defensive and I don't know why. There are some truly awful players in your squad and McClaren has shown no reason for who he picks. You guys have a great league, but all the players are overrated and it seems McClaren is buying right into it.
Old 24-08-2007, 21:01   #64
Wan
PESGaming legend in opposite world
  • Supports: Chelsea

Wan has by now had a thread closed by AliWan has by now had a thread closed by AliWan has by now had a thread closed by AliWan has by now had a thread closed by AliWan has by now had a thread closed by AliWan has by now had a thread closed by AliWan has by now had a thread closed by AliWan has by now had a thread closed by AliWan has by now had a thread closed by AliWan has by now had a thread closed by AliWan has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSN
England have arranged a friendly with Austria ahead of their final Euro 2008 qualifier with Croatia in November.

The Football Association has confirmed England will meet the Euro 2008 co-hosts in Vienna on Friday 16th November.

The match comes five days before the Wembley qualifier with Croatia, which could determine whether England reach next summer's tournament.

Steve McClaren, whose side lost 2-1 to Germany on Wednesday, is looking forward to the match at the Ernst Happel Stadium.

"It's an exciting opportunity to play against good opposition ahead of what will be a tough qualification game against Croatia," said McClaren.

"We have a busy autumn ahead of us, with four qualifiers at home and Russia away and we remain confident that we will still have our Euro 2008 fate in our own hands in November."

Austria drew 1-1 with Czech Republic in midweek and coach Josef Hickersberger feels a game with England will provide his squad with vital experience ahead of Euro 2008.

Hickersberger said: "I'm really looking forward to this game against England. It will be a very important experience for our team.

"Steve McClaren's squad is one of Europe's best teams, the game will be the highlight of the year - for our players and also for the Austrian supporters."
I wonder how much friendly they have in a year?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2007, 21:05   #65
lfcboy

lfcboy is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by wan109 View Post
By the way they play and communicate with each other, you'd think only one or two.
lfcboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2007, 21:08   #66
Jonny2J
  • XBox: Jonny2J

Jonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preki-USA View Post
Johnny you're on the defensive and I don't know why. There are some truly awful players in your squad and McClaren has shown no reason for who he picks. You guys have a great league, but all the players are overrated and it seems McClaren is buying right into it.
Because Cannon Ball is talking shite that is why.
Jonny2J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2007, 22:31   #67
Yossi
Loopy about Lupoli

Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wan109 View Post
Too many- we need the Home Nations back as a biennial event. Home and away, six games, eliminating a few friendlies.
Yossi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2007, 22:37   #68
Wan
PESGaming legend in opposite world
  • Supports: Chelsea

Wan has by now had a thread closed by AliWan has by now had a thread closed by AliWan has by now had a thread closed by AliWan has by now had a thread closed by AliWan has by now had a thread closed by AliWan has by now had a thread closed by AliWan has by now had a thread closed by AliWan has by now had a thread closed by AliWan has by now had a thread closed by AliWan has by now had a thread closed by AliWan has by now had a thread closed by Ali

I see.
That's why English are restless.

Wan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2007, 23:02   #69
Cannon ball
  • Supports: Manchester City FC

Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny2J View Post
Because Cannon Ball is talking shite that is why.
Perfect sense to me.
Old 08-09-2007, 17:24   #70
lfcboy

lfcboy is an unknown

SWP scored. Looked offside to me.
lfcboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 05:28   #71
AgentZero

AgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by Ali

ditto but it was marginal defo benefit of the doubt.
Old 09-09-2007, 10:26   #72
CaptainCabinet
Trapped In Cabinets
  • Supports: Portsmouth
  • XBox: MikeTheo89

CaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfcboy View Post
SWP scored. Looked offside to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostGalactico View Post
ditto but it was marginal defo benefit of the doubt.
Ladies and gentlemen, the offside rule;

If any legal part of the attackers body is behind or level with any legal part of the defenders body this is onside.

SWP was more than completely level when he scored, not even a question of offside. Brilliantly timed run and finish from the little lad.

CaptainCabinet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 10:30   #73
jak barz

jak barz is an unknown

Well said. SWP to start on wed
!!arsenal appearance!! at
**New Screenshots**
-----------------------------
Player Appearance you need come and try

want you Face in Pes6 visit

ⓐⓡⓢⓔⓝⓐⓛ
jak barz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 11:19   #74
7ames

7ames has discovered the General Forums. God help us.7ames has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

I liked the england team that played vs Israel and i thought the players came in did very well (SWP, Barry, Heskey)

I would like to see the england football team selection done like the cricket teams selection. I was watching England vs India and there was a batsman in the england line up id never seen playing for england and he got over 100 in one innings and the commentators said that he had been in form for his county.

If england picked in form players it would benifit the whole team. The players coming in would try hard (heskey, Richards) and start to force the players that were replaced to work hard to get back in. Will neville play again if Richards is fit? he will have to work damn hard.

If i was McClaren, i would pick the same team (injury permitting) as they have had a game now, played well and their confidence is high. Leave Lampard out and keep heskey. I'll be at the game on wednesday COME ON ENGLAND
7ames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 22:20   #75
Duke Dick
Banned

Duke Dick is an unknown

I'll repost seeing as sweey likes acting like a gash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by me
Yeah right; but I forgot, nobody gives a shit abput ROI barn you cunt.

Now back to england. My match analysis (not all players included):

Barry was damn good all game; if mclaren drops him for Lampard or Hargreaves then he really is a daft shaft eating bell

Being a blues fan, I've always had a soft spot for Heskey even though he is shit, so i'm glad to see him doing the business again. plus Crouch was shite when he came on

Micah Richards is shit hot

Ashley cole must have been getting anally assaulted during the half time interval because for the first 10 minutes of the second half he looked comfortable getting raped by a russian winger

Guus Hiddink is a fat cunt who should have kept his mouth shut in the build up; as they say; the fatter the cunt, the harder they fall.

Wright Phillips was wank second half, well most game tbh, but the overall performance made him look decent

Michael Owen will be the highest scoring English goalscorer by the end of euro 2008

Gerrard is better than Lampard. PERIOD
Duke Dick is offline   Reply With Quote