PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 02-11-2008, 17:00   #1
webweb
  • Supports: Aberdeen & Aston Villa
  • PSN: thedons-web

webweb is an unknown

Scotland

Will Scotland make it to South Africa World Cup in 2010??
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Beckham
'My parents have been there for me, ever since I was about 7.'
Newcastle team, 2004 : Shearer cort Bellamy given Bramble speed !!

[sigpic][/sigpic]

webweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 18:31   #2
wolfman33
Banned

wolfman33 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Wink no

doubt it not they not been anywhere 4 a bit
wolfman33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 22:00   #3
webweb

webweb is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfman33 View Post
doubt it not they not been anywhere 4 a bit
That just means they're over due
Quote:

[sigpic][/sigpic]
Old 02-11-2008, 23:53   #4
Eric Clyde
  • Supports: Rangers
  • XBox: ClydeFrog50
  • PSN: ClydeFrog50

Eric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEric Clyde has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Naw because we will have Chris Wibble Wobble over Kris Boyd.
Jeff: Butt sex requires a lot of lubrication, right? Lubrication. Lubruh... Chupuh... Chupacabra 's the, the goat killer of Mexican folklore. Folklore is stories from the past that are often fictionalized. Fictionalized to heighten drama. Drama students! Students at colleges usually have bicycles! Bi, bian, binary. It's binary code!
Chef: Who's havin' butt sex?
Eric Clyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 00:10   #5
50!
115 and Counting...

50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

It'll be interesting to see what George Buckfast does when it comes to March and he has to pick a squad and Boyd has 30 SPL goals. Also to see if Fletcher gets a game when he hasn't startedfor his club since October. If Scott Brown continues to get a game despite the fact hes shite and the media can't see it.

He'll probably start Ross McCormack against Holland too despite the fact hes never started.
Sir Davie of Weir has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1986 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoloy card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and an Ally McCoist panini sticker.
50! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 19:36   #6
webweb

webweb is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50! View Post
It'll be interesting to see what George Buckfast does when it comes to March and he has to pick a squad and Boyd has 30 SPL goals. Also to see if Fletcher gets a game when he hasn't startedfor his club since October. If Scott Brown continues to get a game despite the fact hes shite and the media can't see it.

He'll probably start Ross McCormack against Holland too despite the fact hes never started.
Yes, cause that's not the least bit biased...

Fletcher will probably play plenty for Man Utd in that time as has been playing well since the start of the season, although I've never been impressed by him at international level (unless you were meaning Steven Fletcher). Scott Brown is kinda the opposite in that he has been pretty poor for Ceptik, but has put in some good preformances for the national side & was one of our best players Vs. Norway.

That's my opinon....
Quote:

[sigpic][/sigpic]
Old 20-11-2008, 05:12   #7
My Time
Banned

My Time has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

What happened with el diego and butcher. did diego offer him his hand and if so did butcher shake it or refuse?
My Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2008, 15:42   #8
Nedy

Nedy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneNedy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneNedy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneNedy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneNedy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneNedy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by webweb View Post
I hope so. I like it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Nedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 18:35   #9
lan1475

lan1475 is an unknown

Thanks

PPC Bully Scam ? Don't Buy PPC Bully Until Your Read This Review !Did you get bullied in school? Have you been a victim of e-thug aggression? Isn’t it about time that you fight back by making as much money online as you possibly can?PPC Bully Review PPC Bully Review
lan1475 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 01:41   #10
My Time
Banned

I've never seen an SPL thread so i thought i'd come in here for this. Firstly just going to stress that this question isn't me taking a dig at Scottish football and I am genuinely curious when asking this.

Anyway, what I'd like to know from you scottish football followers is how many players in the spl do you think could move to the England League and be regarded as relatively good England League footballers. I don't wanna hear "well if *insert shit premier league footballers name* can play in the premier league so can *insert shit spl footballers name* They don't have to be guys that would set the league alight but just be competent at playing at that level and be regarded as reasonably good premier league footballers.

Fire away ..
Old 08-12-2008, 16:06   #11
My Time
Banned

Sorry to bump this thread but before my above post falls into obscurity I was wondering if anyone has any answers for me.
Old 08-12-2008, 18:38   #12
Phil W.A.F.C
  • Supports: Wigan Athletic AFC

Phil W.A.F.C is as bad as a Meyyappan post

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Time View Post
I've never seen an SPL thread so i thought i'd come in here for this. Firstly just going to stress that this question isn't me taking a dig at Scottish football and I am genuinely curious when asking this.

Anyway, what I'd like to know from you scottish football followers is how many players in the spl do you think could move to the England League and be regarded as relatively good England League footballers. I don't wanna hear "well if *insert shit England League footballers name* can play in the England League so can *insert shit spl footballers name* They don't have to be guys that would set the league alight but just be competent at playing at that level and be regarded as reasonably good England League footballers.

Fire away ..
Well Lee McCulloch did it a few years back, i'm not saying he could now but.......
Phil W.A.F.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2009, 18:47   #13
50!
115 and Counting...

50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

If Ferguson and McManus aren't fit the team could look something like:

McGregor
Alexander Barr Berra Naysmith
Caldwell
Brown Rae Fletcher Morrison
Miller

:faceplm:
50! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2009, 18:50   #14
freestyleh7
  • XBox: Freestyleh7

freestyleh7 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by webweb View Post
No.
freestyleh7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2009, 18:53   #15
Dale C.
  • Supports: Birmingham City F.C
  • PSN: iRepMorons

Dale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

They haven't got a haggis' chance.

Dale C. is offline   Reply With Quote