PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 06-10-2010, 01:26   #31
mrgametight
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Xusemagru

mrgametight has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonemrgametight has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonemrgametight has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonemrgametight has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonemrgametight has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonemrgametight has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

lol no problem

mrgametight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 02:15   #32
Thegame0808

Thegame0808 is an unknown

yo man sup , when the game will be out in u.s can u do brazil its not licensed this year im pissed!
Thegame0808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 03:26   #33
mrgametight

mrgametight has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonemrgametight has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonemrgametight has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonemrgametight has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonemrgametight has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonemrgametight has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

i dont normally take requests but if i can find pngs for it or if JackWhoBra has it done i will have it done...
Old 06-10-2010, 12:29   #34
Thegame0808

Thegame0808 is an unknown

nice thanks for ur effort
Thegame0808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 17:53   #35
BolivianFire

BolivianFire has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Mrgametight! Good to hear you are doing it again!

If things transfer over, I might not be using your OF to start like last year, but I might depending on how things transfer!!!

But we will be making another MLS OF again for PES 2011!! Can't wait!
BolivianFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 23:42   #36
mrgametight

Good news Bolivian. keep in mind that still will require you to do some editing for the new teams in epl and spain i think. but if things transfer over okay it should be good. what i am concerned with is if the players transfer over do their stats for 2010 overwrite the stats for 2011? or will it just import names...
Old 07-10-2010, 00:53   #37
BolivianFire

I am sure the 2011 stuff will over-write the stuff from the last game is what I am expecting.

So IMO the only things that will transfer over is kit codes/templates, and the PNGs.

I wonder if face changes will or what? I did a TON of those... especially for WC teams and MLS teams. If it does it will save us a TON of time!
Old 07-10-2010, 01:38   #38
mrgametight

faces should transfer over i do believe that is what i heard. it will help me alot cuz i make my two fantasy teams for use in ML after I do the base option file. I am curious to see what transfers though. I am redoing ALL ofthe kits with whatever Jack releases or sends to me.
Old 07-10-2010, 02:11   #39
BolivianFire

Interesting..... Thats good to hear though!

I wonder how it works though as far as the teams in Section B was it? Where we have the MLS teams go...
Old 07-10-2010, 02:13   #40
mrgametight

right thats where my two teams are im hoping the players transfer at least itll save me a lot of time
Old 07-10-2010, 04:25   #41
sico

sico is an unknown

Used your file last year, thnx for all the work, makes not importing more bearable. One question tho, when it comes to stadiums I saw the WENB will have some stadiums in the OF, can any of that be put in your OF like the kits or will we have make them from scratch on our NA version? thnx
sico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 05:09   #42
mrgametight

Quote:
Originally Posted by sico View Post
Used your file last year, thnx for all the work, makes not importing more bearable. One question tho, when it comes to stadiums I saw the WENB will have some stadiums in the OF, can any of that be put in your OF like the kits or will we have make them from scratch on our NA version? thnx
I will make whatever Rainey releases to the public. if he posts up formulas and pics and instructions i will certainly put them in
Old 08-10-2010, 00:21   #43
mrgametight

added the link to Neilez's chants in the first post
Old 08-10-2010, 07:10   #44
Ewagor
  • PSN: Ewagor

Ewagor is an unknown

Appreciate all your great work mrgametight and all the others making OF for US version.

I usually play the Winning Eleven, but this year i m in Canada so i will go for the US version. There is not alot of qualilty OF for US version out there, it looks like yours will be the best.

Looking forward to yours, can't wait!
Ewagor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 21:58   #45
mrgametight

There arent bad ones for the US players its just that the UK and europe option file makers are larger in number. We dont have many US players here let alone ones willing to do the Option file. I use the same kits as Jack makes normally so everything is top notch. I think it will be a good one this year.