PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 05-10-2010, 12:49   #31
glen the magpie
  • Supports: Newcastle, Borussia Dortmund

glen the magpie has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneglen the magpie has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneglen the magpie has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneglen the magpie has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneglen the magpie has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneglen the magpie has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneglen the magpie has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkaabi View Post
Glen, many thanks for your great efforts, looking forward to download your OF

Just as an info, maybe it is usefull, for Chelsea team, the EPL logo is gold colored while the rest of the teams are white colored, this because Chelsea is the title holder.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/...nt-for-Chelsea

Many thanks again
i know but you cant have more than one logo you choose either white or gold. ill be going with white.

i also wana add something on a personal note for all those looking to get a file for the first time or those who have previously used this or anyother file. bare in mind those who dont bother to continually update their file or who leave their users hanging. me and mighty mag carried our pes 2010 right up untill a couple of weeks ago, we were the only ones to do so. remember this when deciding whos file to use.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

PES World PES 2017 PS4 AND XBOX kit packs and option files OUT NOW! click
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
for details.

glen the magpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 13:25   #32
tingreg
Junior Squad Member

tingreg is an unknown

Don't know if it is mentioned anywhere, do you mess with player stats??
tingreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 14:41   #33
kwanchai1986

kwanchai1986 is an unknown

oh yeh thx
kwanchai1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 16:46   #34
IA4Design

IA4Design is an unknown

Can you please share with me how do you do it? the kits? the heads?
do you have a tutorial that you can send me? or an application?

TNX
IA4Design is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 19:07   #35
schueygod13

schueygod13 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by IA4Design View Post
Can you please share with me how do you do it? the kits? the heads?
do you have a tutorial that you can send me? or an application?

TNX
i use GIMP to create kits...its quite simple....just Google "PES kit creation guide" and follow the link.

You can us photoshop if you prefer.
schueygod13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 19:10   #36
schueygod13

schueygod13 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by glen the magpie View Post
i know but you cant have more than one logo you choose either white or gold. ill be going with white.

i also wana add something on a personal note for all those looking to get a file for the first time or those who have previously used this or anyother file. bare in mind those who dont bother to continually update their file or who leave their users hanging. me and mighty mag carried our pes 2010 right up untill a couple of weeks ago, we were the only ones to do so. remember this when deciding whos file to use.
Just wanna say Glen, looking forward to your option file with Championship teams to use in Master League.

PS: I have a PDF document that i got from a user on PESFan and it contains Profiles on all championship clubs eg: player pics, height, weight etc. If its any use to you let me know.
schueygod13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 21:17   #37
glen the magpie

glen the magpie has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneglen the magpie has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneglen the magpie has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneglen the magpie has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneglen the magpie has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneglen the magpie has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneglen the magpie has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by tingreg View Post
Don't know if it is mentioned anywhere, do you mess with player stats??
nope, only stats that get altered are obviously those of created players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by schueygod13 View Post
Just wanna say Glen, looking forward to your option file with Championship teams to use in Master League.

PS: I have a PDF document that i got from a user on PESFan and it contains Profiles on all championship clubs eg: player pics, height, weight etc. If its any use to you let me know.
yh i got that to came across it on wenb i think. its really detailed and in depth will be very useful.

for details.
Old 05-10-2010, 21:47   #38
Rick Eight
  • Supports: Aston Villa
  • PSN: Rick_Eight

Rick Eight is an unknown

Glen, are you using the stats from Jaymez' .pdf file? I think it'd be more true to life if you do and make master league all the more fun.

and slightly off the topic, is the option to edit kit in masterleague back? Loved slightly altering my kits every couple of seasons.

I'm hoping my copy comes tomorrow, feel like a kid on christmas eve.
Old 05-10-2010, 22:02   #39
Pompey Fan

Pompey Fan is on a bad road

Really looking forward to this option file. it's going to be the best one for PS3 yet again.

Will we have league badges on the kits, and league logos on numbers?
Little bit like this
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_DjaZ6gx6dj...4-08-10-84.jpg

I'm really looking forward to it. I'll be buying the game on Friday and it'll be good to see Portsmouth on it. Thank you guys so, so, much

Pompey Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 22:21   #40
DarcyB27
  • Supports: Liverpool & Ipswich

DarcyB27 is an unknown

Any1 kno hw many stadiums can be created?
DarcyB27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 22:22   #41
tony_dudz

tony_dudz is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarcyB27 View Post
think its 18 mate
tony_dudz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 00:57   #42
glen the magpie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Eight View Post
Glen, are you using the stats from Jaymez' .pdf file? I think it'd be more true to life if you do and make master league all the more fun.

and slightly off the topic, is the option to edit kit in masterleague back? Loved slightly altering my kits every couple of seasons.

I'm hoping my copy comes tomorrow, feel like a kid on christmas eve.
mighty mag will be doing the championship stats and no you still cant edit kits in master league.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pompey Fan View Post
Really looking forward to this option file. it's going to be the best one for PS3 yet again.

Will we have league badges on the kits, and league logos on numbers?
Little bit like this
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_DjaZ6gx6dj...4-08-10-84.jpg

I'm really looking forward to it. I'll be buying the game on Friday and it'll be good to see Portsmouth on it. Thank you guys so, so, much
repost that link mate it doesnt work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarcyB27 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony_dudz View Post
think its 18 mate
i heard 20

for details.
Old 06-10-2010, 04:24   #43
ps3thaiha

ps3thaiha is an unknown

how can i download OF?
ps3thaiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 05:04   #44
Stitchface

Stitchface is an unknown

Cant wait.
Stitchface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 10:28   #45
newcastlefc2

newcastlefc2 is an unknown

hey glen, good to see a fellow magpie! i've been out of the game for a few years now, i defected to fifa, which this year is a bit pants. i used to love these patchs for the pc, but didnt think it was possible on the ps3! i'm really excited for friday now! a few quick questions if you dont mind:

1. can you either tell me what I do when I download your patch, or can you point me in the right direction for instructions on how to use it (its been a while!)
2. can we put chants in this game?? where can we download them to?
3. and this is the most important, is newcastles kits all done? all three? is the proper players names done? does carroll look like carroll? lol also have you made st james??

sorry for all the questions, and keep up the good work!
newcastlefc2 is offline   Reply With Quote