sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 05-11-2007, 20:27   #1
greenegg
I drink your Milkshake
  • Supports: Argyle, Plymouth
  • XBox: King Egg
  • PSN: PAFCegg

greenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Bean around the World. (Courtesy of BoondockSaint)

Most of us are now familiar with the greatness that is the Bean PES face scan. Those who are not are in for a proper treat. BoondockSaint made a Mr Bean character in the game and it truly is quality so he has allowed us all to play about and Photoshop him. There are a few pictures to use so those who would like to then crack on and Photoshop BEan all over the place. I know Kev and Cookie enjoy a play in PS and hopefully more will too. So come on get the Bean pictures flowing, here is one to start us off.

And here are the actual pictures at your disposal.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
" border="0" />

Even Richard Dawkins thinks Ian Brown is God

Old 05-11-2007, 20:33   #2
Barry
  • Supports: Ajax, Boston Celtics
  • XBox: The Clogfather

Barry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

I'll give it a go if Ps is still installed Don't let me down people, I expect greatness.
Old 05-11-2007, 20:36   #3
Cannon ball
  • Supports: Manchester City FC

Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Bean for England!
Old 05-11-2007, 20:46   #4
Miggy
Mr Lover Man
  • Supports: F.C.Barcelona
  • PSN: latinomig4

Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

I want that option file.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
BARÇA - La Liga's only treble winners

Old 05-11-2007, 21:06   #5
BonBon
...has worn the t-shirt!
  • Supports: Man Utd
  • PSN: BonBon101

BonBon has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?BonBon has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?BonBon has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?BonBon has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?BonBon has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?BonBon has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?BonBon has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?BonBon has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?BonBon has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?BonBon has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?BonBon has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

love that mr.bean he made,quaility!
Old 05-11-2007, 21:27   #6
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Darth Bean

James Bean

Old 05-11-2007, 21:31   #7
SDAV89
NUFC

SDAV89 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSDAV89 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSDAV89 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSDAV89 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSDAV89 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSDAV89 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneSDAV89 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

i will have to get in on this when i can be arsed to start PS.
Old 05-11-2007, 22:09   #8
chelsea11

chelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

My attempt...sorry I know it's quite bad but I dont have PS. Could'nt be arsed naming it either.
Old 05-11-2007, 22:49   #9
Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Haha, nice thread.

"What is this? A center for ants? How can we be expected to teach children to learn how to read... if they can't even fit inside the building?"
Old 06-11-2007, 02:05   #10
Stella Artois

Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

lalala

"The conclusion that worries me is that Arsenal could pick nine reserves and score six goals at Anfield. We had seven of the first team and could not win.

"There is a lesson in this for the whole of our club."

Yes. You're rubbish.
Quote:
I'm not going to mention what did Stella Artois used to tell me. I don't want to compare anyone to Stella.
Old 06-11-2007, 11:42   #11
greenegg
I drink your Milkshake

greenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprenticegreenegg is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella Artois View Post
God i love fat people.
Ah Plastic Frank is back.

If you don't like the posts I make why reply to most of them? I think you do it to try and cause arguments and to impress on an Internet forum. When people do argue with you you just say ignore me then but when people do you crave attention and go around looking for more. I thought you were leaving this site anyway as you were too good for it? Anyway enjoy the game.

" border="0" />

Old 06-11-2007, 11:51   #12
Stella Artois

Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Stella Artois has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

I don't even remember making that post last night, had a bit too much drunk.

Would apologise, but given the plastic comment, I'll not bother. I didn't know being at University and therefore incapable of going to games due to the cost, made me a plastic.

Then again when you pay a pitance to get to Plymouth games, you wouldn't know what that's like.

Anyway, good thread. I'd have a go, but I still don't have photoshop. ;<

Edit: btw, thanks for the analysis of my psychological state, Sigmund.

"The conclusion that worries me is that Arsenal could pick nine reserves and score six goals at Anfield. We had seven of the first team and could not win.

Yes. You're rubbish.
Quote:
I'm not going to mention what did Stella Artois used to tell me. I don't want to compare anyone to Stella.
Old 06-11-2007, 11:55   #13
greenegg
I drink your Milkshake

Ah yes drinking and then posting on the Internet another sign of utter coolness. I pay to go to Argyle and oddly it is in my own City

The Plastic has nothing to do with being at Uni, you can't use Uni as an excuse cus you never went before

If you want to clog up these forums arguing with me I suggest you do it on MSN but I guess you won't because you don't have an audience to impress there

Anyway Cheers Plastic Frank.

" border="0" />

Old 06-11-2007, 12:04   #14
Stella Artois

I rarely use MSN anymore. If I want to get in contact with my friends I'll pick up the phone and call them or give them a text. You should do the same. You'd probably burn a few calories with the effort.

I went to games before, so I don't see your point? Unfortunately it's a costly business seeing Arsenal as we're a good team. I'd go more often if I could afford it. Perhaps I should drop out of Uni and sit on the end of a phone like you do for 118?!

Cheers fat boy - for helping to clog this thread up with needless crap.

Yes. You're rubbish.
Quote:
Old 06-11-2007, 12:15   #15
greenegg
I drink your Milkshake

I knew you'd say that. Just another excuse to try and be cool over the Net. You couldn't work for 118 unless you move to a place where a call centre is based. Oh I see you're not content with moaning about my weight but also my job now? Haha what a grand old life you must lead. Try and get to some Football matches and perhaps you wouldn't need to use your testosterone on a Forum. Following Arsenal must be such a chore, when you picked your team you must have though who do I have no affiliation with at all and who are winning? I know I'll pick Arsenal

As for clogging up this thread well it is my thread and I don't want it clogged up but you have clogged up many a thread with your childish ramblings.

Cheers Plastic Frank.

" border="0" />