PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 23-12-2005, 02:28   #46
gadfly

gadfly is an unknown

Oh yes, Artest plays at the 4 slot for me. And he likes it. When Marshall comes off the bench, I move him to his 3.

gadfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2005, 02:32   #47
nikos24
  • Supports: Panathinaikos FC
  • PSN: kingtrynd

nikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Okur is a versatile player, incase you're looking for one. He can play at Center (If Kirilenko and Booozer are injured), strong at PF, and dangerous as the SF.
Old 23-12-2005, 02:33   #48
gadfly

gadfly is an unknown

You know it - I have Okur in my new and improved Cavs league. See above.
Old 23-12-2005, 02:47   #49
nikos24

nikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Didnt see that, . Lebron James is great, no way you should change him. Good squad, Baron Davis will attack like hell, Joe Johnson is a killer from three's. Artest PF? He can, but seldom. Trade Artest for Amare or the best Paul Pierce, . But i suppose Artest can do the job. I will add though that Rasheed Wallance can be taken cheaply, you can trade Artest for him. Rasheed atleast knows how to shoot. Or Rip Hamilton (who is consistently becoming a arch shooter)
Old 23-12-2005, 02:57   #50
gadfly

gadfly is an unknown

Nah I liked Artest and he fit well for several reasons - I was inspired partly by the recent media saying he needed a new beginning and wanted to leave the Pacers. He is small for a PF, but so was Dennis Rodman - and Ben Wallace despite muscles, is tiny for a center.

He shoots well, is quicker than anyone he matches up with on the offensive end, and I swear he has some 90+ rating in what I believe to be a hidden attribute governing transition 3's. He makes shitloads of them for me. He is 3rd in my league right now in rebounding as well, and holding strong there.

I had to edit LeBron James. The game developers are clearly the neo-generation of Jordan haters, applying themselves vindictively and with jealousy to LeBron now. He was laughably underrated - the man child is clearly better than Jordan ever was - and will continue to get better, end of discussion.
Old 23-12-2005, 03:00   #51
cadey
  • Supports: Manchester City FC

cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

are the Charlotte Hornets still about?

Quote:
He went beserk when he was back in Ireland aswell and beat up his two brothers at the breakfest table and then started eating a bowl of sugar from the table.
Quote:
You know whats worse.....2 blokes Humping the shit out of each other with Balls and sacks flying all over the place.
cadey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2005, 03:05   #52
gadfly

gadfly is an unknown

Yes, and why American sports do not adopt systems of relegation puzzles me. I know you may appreciate the Hornets francise, but these corrupt sons of bitches that flounder in these poor teams tank games all year, especially at the end - to ensure lottery or high draft status.

EDIT: they're the New Orleans Hornets now. New Orleans/Oklahoma City Hornets because of the recent hurricane.
Old 23-12-2005, 03:06   #53
nikos24

Yes, Lebron is a machine. The best superstar ever to grace the NBA, well give him 10 years of his own, a people will call him a legend. I do believe ya, Artest can hit 3's and not just that, avergaes 20+ points and is the best in stealing for the Pacers.

What do you make of the latest rookies? Bogut is pretty fine, but by the looks of it, Chris Paul should have been drafted first. The Bucks though are a good team, and i hope they get better. They have Michael Redd, who is under-rated really. Who is your favourite team dragonfly? Cavs i suppose?

@Cadey, its not the Charlotte Hornets no more, they are named now the New Orleans/Oklahoma City Hornets.
Old 23-12-2005, 03:26   #54
gadfly

gadfly is an unknown

It's Cavs now hehe. I was always such a fan of the game I never had a favorite team. I just wanted to see the best play the game.

I drifted away from the NBA up until about 5 years ago. I started watching that year, playoffs especially, and then followed this 'LeBron kid' over the internet with clips and such. ESPN televised a couple of LeBron's high school games live and that was it for me. Anyone could see this kid was extraterrestrial.

I don't think it is a matter of opinion - these are the facts:

No one gets to the rim as easy as LeBron. Throw a ball down a court and see who gets to it first, LeBron or Kobe. Yeah, try not to laugh so hard you shit yourself. I just did.

No one, not even Gilbert Arenas, is faster than him. Please remember kids, he's 6'8" 245 pounds. Christ.

Maybe only Vince Carter could jump higher before he hurt his knee, but I doubt it.

The only players stronger than him are Shaq/Ben Wallace/Alonzo Mourning. Those guys are all centers and anywhere from 50-100 pounds heavier. And not much stronger at that.

I don't care who is leading the league in assists. His vision is unmatched. His ability to make beautiful and impossible passes and the overall ability to make his teammates better towers over all the potential Magic Johnson and John Stockton ever dreamed of having, combined.

I'm watching him at the Bulls tonight. He keeps draining absurd 3's and running jumpers. He keeps driving and dunking like he is playing in a wheelchair league.

Jordan was still in college when he was this kid's age. College is, of course, where you are when you are not good enough to play in the NBA.
Old 23-12-2005, 03:56   #55
gadfly

gadfly is an unknown

Excuse the double post, but I'm not going to add to that monstrous thing above.

This year's rookie class? Meh to them I says. I am still reeking spoilt over the year of James and Wade. If LeBron is better than Jordan, Wade might turn out to be = Jordan.

Dear God the Cavs are such a mishmash of shit. Like some clunking fucking robot with all the wrong parts, shambling on shooting out sparks and loose gears. It really is tragic.

Poor LeBron keeps on finding open teammates with passes no one on earth has ever been able to make, only to have them blow a fucking LAY UP. And when he's not doing that, he's hitting running threes and dunking in traffic.
Old 23-12-2005, 05:42   #56
Dundon's
W.G.P
  • Supports: Ozil's Eyes
  • PSN: Maragenie10

Dundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

I'm coming clean and saying "I haven't a clue how the game works". I know the basics like you throw the ball in the hoop, but thats where it stops.

P.S. And why do some games take over a week to finished even though the clock says 3 minutes.

"Liverpool,she is the prostitute to relax Sahin while we tried to get a good wife as simple as that." Meyyappan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Dundon's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2005, 06:12   #57
Preki-USA

Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

first, gad, u have it on xbox or xbox360 or ps2?

second, lebron won't reach MJ status if he never wins a championship, although i will say that no one will ever do what James is doing at his age...Stockton and Magic had better court vision than James does now, but james is still unbelievable, James should be playing PG for the Cavs to cause mismatches and get the ball in his hands straight away.
Old 23-12-2005, 06:43   #58
Gunplay

Gunplay is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastGunplay is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastGunplay is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastGunplay is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Jeez, I haven't seen a Basketball match in ages.

Is Allen Iverson still the greatest basketballer in the universe?
Gunplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2005, 06:45   #59
Preki-USA

Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

nope that would be Lebron James
or Shaq

depends on how u define greatness

kobe bryant did score 62 the other night, and AI is still a great player
Old 23-12-2005, 06:45   #60
-=[101st]=-
Super 14 Champions 2006

-=[101st]=- has disabled reputation

I used to follow the basketball like 10 years ago. I used to support the Lakers before they had Kobe and Shaq (well they dont have him anymore).

I catch a bit on the news, but i can't sit through more thanb about 10minutes of Basketball. I like almost every sport out there (to watch and play) but Basketball bores me these days.
-=[101st]=- is offline   Reply With Quote