PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 23-12-2005, 06:46   #61
Preki-USA

Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

baseball? american football?

Preki-USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2005, 06:48   #62
nikos24
  • Supports: Panathinaikos FC
  • PSN: kingtrynd

nikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preki-USA
nope that would be Lebron James
or Shaq

depends on how u define greatness

kobe bryant did score 62 the other night, and AI is still a great player
And Paul Pierce, . Kobe though scoring 62 was unstopabble, even Nowitzki couldnt stop him.
Old 23-12-2005, 06:49   #63
Preki-USA

Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Pierce is having a great year nikos ur right

respond to my annoying pm again please im sorry if im buggin you

i like the bucks this year too, bogut and tj ford are nice young players
Old 23-12-2005, 06:51   #64
-=[101st]=-
Super 14 Champions 2006

-=[101st]=- has disabled reputation

I've played American Football (not 100% properly, we didn't know all the rules) with some friends (without pads too ), and I really liked it.

Baseball, we played softball at school (to be honest i have no idea what the difference is, one over arm pitching and one under arm? is that the only difference?), and I enjoyed that.
-=[101st]=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2005, 06:52   #65
Preki-USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=[101st]=-
I've played American Football (not 100% properly, we didn't know all the rules) with some friends (without pads too ), and I really liked it.

Baseball, we played softball at school (to be honest i have no idea what the difference is, one over arm pitching and one under arm? is that the only difference?), and I enjoyed that.
pretty much , yea the only difference, no leading or stealing bases either, and in softball there are 4 outfielders instead of 3 in baseball
Old 23-12-2005, 06:53   #66
Gunplay

Gunplay is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastGunplay is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastGunplay is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastGunplay is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
nope that would be Lebron James
or Shaq

depends on how u define greatness

kobe bryant did score 62 the other night, and AI is still a great player
My opinion of greatness in Basketball, is being able to entertain. When I was watching it a few years back Iverson was the Ronaldinho of the game. You could tune in to any game with him playing and you'd watch the whole thing through.

Does Lebron fall into that category? I heard he's apparently the youngest player ever or something like that.
Gunplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2005, 06:54   #67
-=[101st]=-
Super 14 Champions 2006

-=[101st]=- has disabled reputation

Ahh ok, well at school you have to let all 12 kids have a go, so we had base peoples and also heaps of outfielders lol.

But still, it was fun.
-=[101st]=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2005, 06:55   #68
Preki-USA

he came in when he was 18, which has been done before, but he's scored the most points by 20 years old, and pretty much every record for someone under 21 in the league

he can pass, often compared to magic johnson, and jump out of the gym like jordan, so yea he's the greatest, in ur opinion

in my opinion, i forgot a big name

TIM DUNCAN

very productive and wins titles, that is greatness to me, underrated as well
Old 23-12-2005, 07:02   #69
Gunplay

Gunplay is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastGunplay is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastGunplay is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastGunplay is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Really? I think Tim Duncan sucks the life out of games. He's so pedestrian don't like him at all.
Old 23-12-2005, 07:04   #70
Preki-USA

i don't like the whole thug image of the NBA personally, players think they're bigger than the game, whereas someone like Duncan goes out, does his job, and wins a game as a member of a team, I think a great game of "TEAM" basketball looks better than the "INDIVIDUAL" trash that we are seeing all to often nowadays, its the reason why the US basketball team lost in the last world games, we have too many great individuals and not enough team guys
Old 23-12-2005, 07:09   #71
Gunplay

Didn't they get knocked out of Olympics cause they played a third-string team?

I understand what you mean. A team game is even more beautiful to the eyes than a one-man show. Though it's only right that you get such charismatic characters on the court, especially on such monstrous wages.
Old 23-12-2005, 07:17   #72
Preki-USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunplay
hough it's only right that you get such charismatic characters on the court, especially on such monstrous wages.
thats another big problem i have with the league

i love basketball however, played all through high school, and can't forget the game, even when the players are an embarrasment to the US

they sent duncan, iverson, james, and a bunch of other good players, they didn't play as a team
Old 23-12-2005, 07:20   #73
nikos24
  • Supports: Panathinaikos FC
  • PSN: kingtrynd

nikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonenikos24 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Pierce is having a great year nikos ur right

respond to my annoying pm again please im sorry if im buggin you

i like the bucks this year too, bogut and tj ford are nice young players
Hell yeah he is, along with Ricky, they contribute so much.

My brother loves the Bucks! Ford, assists like hell! 11-12 assists per game? And Redd, one of the best shooters around?

Any of you guys signed up to the NBA.Com Fantasy League?
Old 23-12-2005, 07:21   #74
Preki-USA

i play fantasy nba on yahoo.com
Old 23-12-2005, 08:24   #75
gadfly

gadfly is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikos
Hell yeah he is, along with Ricky, they contribute so much.
Ricky Davis is one of the funniest human beings on earth. In his last year with the Cavs he drop kicked a ball into Soviet airspace after the ref blew a frustrating foul.

Afterwards, with half-lidded eyes Mr. Davis smiled and explained to the reporters, "Just trying to stay calm."
gadfly is offline   Reply With Quote