PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 11-05-2006, 16:40   #31
Rambo
The Next Big Thing

Rambo has disabled reputation

he may be arrogant but he so damn good. golden boy wants a piece of mayweather too

Rambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 19:10   #32
Gun_Runner
100Gunz-100Clipz

Gun_Runner has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Gun_Runner has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

This is supposed to be the 'Year of th Fights'! many great fights happening this year i think...

and yes ive played FN Round 3...and its piss easy and boring.
Gun_Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 19:15   #33
Tallulah Belle
Wicky Wicky Yoyo Bangbang
  • PSN: TallulahBelle

Tallulah Belle is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastTallulah Belle is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastTallulah Belle is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastTallulah Belle is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastTallulah Belle is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Is le Hatton fight on le Skydo Sports?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I have brought SexyBack
Tallulah Belle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 19:52   #34
Rambo
The Next Big Thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captian Marvel
Is le Hatton fight on le Skydo Sports?
sky box office

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gun_Runner
This is supposed to be the 'Year of th Fights'! many great fights happening this year i think...

and yes ive played FN Round 3...and its piss easy and boring.
your right it is easy

Last edited by Rambo; 11-05-2006 at 19:53.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-05-2006, 19:58   #35
Tallulah Belle
Wicky Wicky Yoyo Bangbang
  • PSN: TallulahBelle

Tallulah Belle is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastTallulah Belle is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastTallulah Belle is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastTallulah Belle is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastTallulah Belle is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

I keep on getting my arse kicked on that, but then again I use haymakers as my only punch

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I have brought SexyBack
Tallulah Belle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 20:05   #36
greeny

greeny has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

the hitman will win on sat just hope he does not get cut early if he boxes for the first few rounds get's a good lead, then unleashes his devistating combo's he should win.
greeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2006, 14:26   #37
Gun_Runner
100Gunz-100Clipz

Gun_Runner has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Gun_Runner has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

sad news here.... Floyd Patterson has died at the age of 71, saw it on bbc sports today had Alzheimers & Prostate Cancer.

Also Mayorga has been drug tested and he tested positive for having an illegal substance in his system.
Gun_Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2006, 14:30   #38
Sagdiyev
Country Captain

Sagdiyev has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

R.I.P Floyd.
Sagdiyev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2006, 14:42   #39
proevo_15021975

proevo_15021975 has disabled reputation

watched the de la hoya - mayorga fight and oscar was sensational,its his best display for quite a few years.mayorga was also fighting well but oscar was on top of his game and nobody would have beaten him that night.

i'll be tuning in tonight for the hitmans fight in boston.isnt it the ibf title thats up for grabs which then puts him in line for a crack at mayweather.exciting times ahead for ricky with some quality fights out there for him the only one i would not like him to fight is cotto.this guy looks awesome,untouchable i think but hey that just my opinion.come on hitman,take out that collazo and sup your guiness.
proevo_15021975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2006, 15:36   #40
Rambo
The Next Big Thing

yh!!!!! ricky hatton new welterweight champ
Old 15-05-2006, 15:19   #41
jMz
I beg your pardon?
  • Supports: Newcastle United, Barcelona

jMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

As you can see from my title, I am a boxing (any fighting really) fan. Glad to see Ricky won on Sat, he went a bit too hard in the early rounds thinking he could get an easy knockout, but got tired later on, still, the pure grit won through again.
I think he'll destroy Mayweather.
Old 15-05-2006, 16:14   #42
Rambo
The Next Big Thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by jMz
As you can see from my title, I am a boxing (any fighting really) fan. Glad to see Ricky won on Sat, he went a bit too hard in the early rounds thinking he could get an easy knockout, but got tired later on, still, the pure grit won through again.
I think he'll destroy Mayweather.
nah he wont destroy mayweather thats going to far.
Old 15-05-2006, 18:07   #43
jMz
I beg your pardon?

jMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

I'd be willing to have a bet on it....
Mayweather hasn't got the power to take Ricky out and that's the only way to stop him, by KO. Ricky will punish the body, slow him down and pummel him.
I wish it was sooner so I could come on and say "told you so"
Old 15-05-2006, 18:12   #44
jMz
I beg your pardon?

gun_runner, I was looking at another thread where you mentioned Gatti vs Ward, you are right they head three awesome fights. The trilogy is on my DVD wanted list, pure battles.

http://www.hboppv.com/web_exclusives...tti_ward.shtml

Link just to save me writing my review....
Old 15-05-2006, 18:16   #45
Rambo
The Next Big Thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by jMz
I'd be willing to have a bet on it....
Mayweather hasn't got the power to take Ricky out and that's the only way to stop him, by KO. Ricky will punish the body, slow him down and pummel him.
I wish it was sooner so I could come on and say "told you so"
lol
ricky many have to wait to face mayweather because oscar de la hoya wants to face mayweather and mayweather is having a re-match with some geezer.