PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 15-05-2006, 18:47   #46
jMz
I beg your pardon?
  • Supports: Newcastle United, Barcelona

jMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by manutd4ever
lol
ricky many have to wait to face mayweather because oscar de la hoya wants to face mayweather and mayweather is having a re-match with some geezer.
I think he's fighting Zab Judah again mate.
Should be worth a watch after the events of their last fight...

jMz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2006, 18:49   #47
Rambo
The Next Big Thing

Rambo has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jMz
I think he's fighting Zab Judah again mate.
Should be worth a watch after the events of their last fight...
yh, how did it start again? i forget man
Rambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2006, 19:12   #48
cadey
  • Supports: Manchester City FC

cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jMz
I'd be willing to have a bet on it....
Mayweather hasn't got the power to take Ricky out and that's the only way to stop him, by KO. Ricky will punish the body, slow him down and pummel him.
I wish it was sooner so I could come on and say "told you so"
Mayweather does have the power and will cut down Hatton inside 6 rounds.

I hate to say it but its true, Hatton is no match for Mayweather. He needs more fights under his belt.

Quote:
He went beserk when he was back in Ireland aswell and beat up his two brothers at the breakfest table and then started eating a bowl of sugar from the table.
Quote:
You know whats worse.....2 blokes Humping the shit out of each other with Balls and sacks flying all over the place.
cadey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2006, 19:41   #49
jMz
I beg your pardon?

jMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

http://www.doghouseboxing.com/Scott/Scott051006.htm

Check it out....
Abut the Mayweather - Judah brawl, after the fight...
Old 16-05-2006, 02:27   #50
Gun_Runner
100Gunz-100Clipz

Gun_Runner has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Gun_Runner has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Floyd Mayweather snr. is Oscar De La Hoya's trainer, and he says he'll have nothing to do with either De La Hoya or Mayweather Jr. if they decide to fight.

I saw Judah boxing ages ago, first time I'd heard of him really, and he got beat... didnt seem up to much really.

EDIT: if you wanna see ANY boxing record, check out www.boxrec.com I remember when The Contender was aired in the UK i checked out this website, and all the fights had been done months before!! coz i checked out when Najai killed himself and it was several months after The Contender and not during it.
Gun_Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2006, 11:31   #51
Jonny2J
  • XBox: Jonny2J

Jonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I cannot stand Zab Juddah, when Kosta nocked him out was one of the funniest moments in boxing over the last few years
Jonny2J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2006, 17:06   #52
jMz
I beg your pardon?

Amir Khan is on ITV1 again on Saturday, I'll be making a point of watching that.

Jonny, Judah is a knob, he talks about himself in the third person too, saw him getting interviewed before the Mayweather fight and I just took instant dislike to him.
Old 19-05-2006, 17:11   #53
cadey

cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?cadey has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Amir Kahn is a bellend.

The way the media has hyped him up is pathetic.

The truth is, hes a lightweight and its a very poor division. All his opponents have been crap to this point so I don't know what the fuss is about.

Quote:
He went beserk when he was back in Ireland aswell and beat up his two brothers at the breakfest table and then started eating a bowl of sugar from the table.
Quote:
You know whats worse.....2 blokes Humping the shit out of each other with Balls and sacks flying all over the place.
Old 19-05-2006, 17:13   #54
Rambo
The Next Big Thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadey
Amir Kahn is a bellend.

The truth is, hes a lightweight and its a very poor division. All his opponents have been crap to this point so I don't know what the fuss is about.
lightweight aint a poor division, the worst division right now is the heavyweight division
Old 19-05-2006, 17:13   #55
Jonny2J
  • XBox: Jonny2J

Jonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonny2J is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Amir Kahn is a bellend.

Finally someone else agrees with me
Jonny2J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2006, 17:15   #56
cadey

Everyone knows the Heavyweight is the worst but Lightweight is nothing special.

It's not entertaining watching Amir Kahn squash an unknown and then get his ass rimmed by the commentators.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 19-05-2006, 17:17   #57
Rambo
The Next Big Thing

Quote:
Everyone knows the Heavyweight is the worst but Lightweight is nothing special.

It's not entertaining watching Amir Kahn squash an unknown and then get his ass rimmed by the commentators.
he is a young man, you dont expect him to face the best fighters, he needs time. i agree the media hype him up but i think he will be a big star
Old 19-05-2006, 17:27   #58
cadey

He needs to be tested against better opposition.

Theres alot we don't know about him, can he last the distance? Has he got a good chin? Has he got proper punching power?

He has the potential to be a star, but he has to move to Light Welterweight - the best division in world boxing.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 19-05-2006, 17:29   #59
Dr. Bob Kelso
Welcome back...

Dr. Bob Kelso has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDr. Bob Kelso has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDr. Bob Kelso has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDr. Bob Kelso has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDr. Bob Kelso has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDr. Bob Kelso has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Khan has proved nothing.

Hatton was unprepared and under estimated the yank as did I.

Barrera will win because he is Barrera.
"The great thing about Liverpool is their team spirit. It is very strong. But, for me, it is their fans who win matches for Liverpool because they have so much power. They are fantastic. Any player would love to have those types of fans behind him." - Samuel Eto'o
Dr. Bob Kelso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2006, 17:35   #60
cadey

Barrera will win because hes fighting Rocky Juarez, who is shit.

Quote:
Quote: