PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 23-10-2006, 12:41   #16
Diao
The People's Champ
  • Supports: Liverpool FC, Alfreton Town, Perth Glory FC, Anaheim Ducks
  • PSN: Rafa2007

Diao has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDiao has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDiao has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDiao has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDiao has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDiao has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haribo View Post
Highlight of the season imo.

Diao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2006, 12:42   #17
CaptainCabinet
Trapped In Cabinets
  • Supports: Portsmouth
  • XBox: MikeTheo89

CaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeCaptainCabinet is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Rafa- View Post
quailty surfie

Fisichella is a dickhead, and I was with you surf, I was hoping Button smacked into Alonso wiping them out the race then Massa slowing down to let Michael win.

Fisichella is a cunt though, nearly ended Michael's race aswell
I thought team tactics had been abolished?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
CaptainCabinet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2006, 12:44   #18
Haribo
Super Moderator
  • Supports: Manchester United

Haribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soN3k0OAWoE

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCabinet View Post
As long as the team doesn't radio Massa to tell him to let Michael overtake i.e. Massa lets him pass on his own accord then it's allowed.
Haribo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2006, 12:45   #19
Diao
The People's Champ

Diao has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDiao has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDiao has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDiao has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDiao has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDiao has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCabinet View Post
Nah you can still do it. Renault tried it by making Fisi slow Michael up.

Anyone have some thoughts on Alonso leaving Renault for McLaren?

What a goal by Schumi , heard L'Pool going to sign him so we can score some goals, classy piece of skill lol
Old 23-10-2006, 12:54   #20
fluke88

fluke88 has disabled reputation

Massa winning on his hometurth quality.

Come on the button for next season!!
Old 23-10-2006, 12:57   #21
Diao
The People's Champ

Massa did fucking well, first Brazilian to win his home grandprix since 93 when Senna did it. It showed him kissing his girlfriend, nearly broke her in half when he hugged her

Button, bah he needs to go to a better team, Honda are good but they can't compete with the big teams, I mean Button couldn't get past Alonso who only had his engine on 75%, Honda isn't good enough, maybe he will replace Alonso at Renault?
Old 23-10-2006, 12:58   #22
50!
115 and Counting...

50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

I think Raikonnen can be amazing next season due to the fact he is in a car that actually works.
50! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2006, 13:00   #23
Diao
The People's Champ

Yep, Raikonnen is a awesome driver, bundles of potenial, hopefully he can challenge Alonso next season, which I think he will.

Alonso has left a team that is great going to be the best soon, and joins a team that I think are on the decline, what was he thinking?
Old 23-10-2006, 13:13   #24
GuyP
Formerly known as Villene

GuyP has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Speaking as a Villeneuve loyalist, i hate Schumacher. 1997 was sweet eh Rafa

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GuyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2006, 13:14   #25
Haribo
Super Moderator
  • Supports: Manchester United

Haribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Button, bah he needs to go to a better team, Honda are good but they can't compete with the big teams, I mean Button couldn't get past Alonso who only had his engine on 75%, Honda isn't good enough, maybe he will replace Alonso at Renault?
After the whole farce with Williams the other year, and Button actually paying to stay with Honda I don't think he'll be on his way out for at least a couple of years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50! View Post
I think Raikonnen can be amazing next season due to the fact he is in a car that actually works.
Well said, mon the Kimi.
Haribo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2006, 13:17   #26
Diao
The People's Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyP View Post
Speaking as a Villeneuve loyalist, i hate Schumacher. 1997 was sweet eh Rafa
Everything after 1997 was a sweet year eh Guy (When Schumacher won of course)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haribo View Post
After the whole farce with Williams the other year, and Button actually paying to stay with Honda I don't think he'll be on his way out for at least a couple of years.
I agree, but I think Button must see something no-one else does in Honda, I would like to see him move to a better team, McLaren or Renault
Old 23-10-2006, 13:21   #27
GuyP

Quote:
Everything after 1997 was a sweet year eh Guy (When Schumacher won of course)
A touche.

Old 23-10-2006, 13:24   #28
Diao
The People's Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyP View Post
A touche.
Villeneuve has gone right down, I think he has retired now after leaving BMW Sauber
Old 23-10-2006, 13:26   #29
GuyP

Quote:
Villeneuve has gone right down, I think he has retired now after leaving BMW Sauber
Nascar i think.

Old 23-10-2006, 13:28   #30
fluke88

fluke88 has disabled reputation

What team as Alonso now joined?