PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 25-10-2006, 10:41   #61
Rambo
The Next Big Thing

Rambo has disabled reputation

Davidson has a lot of experience being a test driver for 2 or 3 years at Honda so he shouldn't have a problem but it kinda sucks being at Spuer Aguri but thats all Honda could offer him

Rambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2006, 10:55   #62
Diao
The People's Champ
  • Supports: Liverpool FC, Alfreton Town, Perth Glory FC, Anaheim Ducks
  • PSN: Rafa2007

Diao has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDiao has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDiao has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDiao has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDiao has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDiao has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Well at least he will get paid well, Super Aguri being Japanese and all
Diao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2006, 17:39   #63
GuyP
Formerly known as Villene

GuyP has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Rafa- View Post
J.Villeneuve Stats

First Grand Prix 1996 Australian Grand Prix
First win 1996 European Grand Prix
Last win 1997 Luxembourg Grand Prix
Last Grand Prix 2006 German Grand Prix

Says it it all eh Guy
I do realise he isnt quite as good as Schumacher but he gave up a seat at a decent team (coming 3rd in championship) to build a team of his own.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
GuyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2006, 13:21   #64
Diao
The People's Champ

Diao has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDiao has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDiao has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDiao has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDiao has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDiao has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1.com
Todt is appointed Ferrari CEO

Ferrari Formula One team boss Jean Todt has been announced as the Italian car manufacturer’s new Chief Executive Officer. The position of General Manager, previously held by Todt, will be taken by Amedeo Felisa.

Both appointments were confirmed on Wednesday following a meeting of the Ferrari S.p.A. Board of Directors in Turin, Italy, under the presidency of Luca di Montezemolo.

Ferrari are expected to make further announcements later this week specific to the future management structure of their Formula One team, in light of Michael Schumacher's retirement.
http://www.formula1.com/news/5193.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1.com
Todt - it won’t be the same without Michael

After a puncture cost Michael Schumacher the chance to clinch an eighth world title in his final race on Sunday, Ferrari team boss Jean Todt revealed his sadness at Schumacher’s retirement - and his hopes for Ferrari’s future as a new era beckons.

“We have great drivers, great engineers, great mechanics, great partners and it's a chapter which is ending with the decision Michael has taken to retire from Formula One as a driver,” said Todt. “I definitely feel sad about that even if I share and understand his decision.”

Before his final Grand Prix in Brazil, Schumacher had raced with the Italian team for 11 of his 15 seasons and been widely credited with much of their revival in recent years. The fruitful partnership resulted in five championships in as many years between 2000 and 2004.

“It will definitely be different; it will never be the same without Michael, particularly for the people who have been working, like me, for so many years with him,” explained Todt. “We have been building, creating such a fantastic relationship, even if Michael will remain in the family, which will be a big asset for all the company, for all the team, but it will definitely be different.”

Next season, Ferrari’s race line-up comprises Brazilian Grand Prix winner Felipe Massa and Kimi Raikkonen, who joins after five years with McLaren. Todt hopes the pairing will enjoy a successful start to 2007, despite imminent changes over the off-season.

“We have about five months before we will start another championship, so we will do our best to start better than we did this year, because we know how important it can be to score points at the beginning of the championship,” explained the Frenchman.

The media has widely predicted that technical director Ross Brawn will take a sabbatical from Formula One racing in 2007. Todt did not comment on the rumours, but confirmed that news on revisions to the team’s internal structure would be revealed shortly.

“We have said that a few changes will be announced in the next few days for next year and we will do that,” he added.
http://www.formula1.com/news/5189.html
Old 26-10-2006, 14:21   #65
Rambo
The Next Big Thing

Well that is some good news for Ferrari hopefully Ross Brawn will stay for 2007
Old 26-10-2006, 23:42   #66
Rambo
The Next Big Thing

Quote:
Ross Brawn will leave Ferrari before the end of this year, the Italian squad confirmed on Thursday.

In a long anticipated move, Brawn will stand down from his post of technical director and will make way for Mario Almondo.

Engine guru Paolo Martinello will also leave the team, moving to Ferrari’s parent company Fiat.

Meanwhile Stefano Domenicali will take over Jean Todt’s role as sporting director.

The Frenchman, who was appointed CEO of Ferrari on Wednesday, will serve as managing director of Ferrari’s sporting division for a transitional period.

Aldo Costa will head up the team’s chassis department and Giles Simon will lead the engine department. Both men will report to Almondo.

“Ferrari offers its most heartfelt thanks to Ross Brawn and Paolo Martinelli for their immense contribution in the drafting of an extraordinary chapter in the history of the Scuderia and motorsport, which has produced a tally of 11 world titles and of around ninety wins in Formula 1 grands prix,” Ferrari said in a statement.

“After years of hard and demanding work, Ross Brawn has decided to turn his attention to his personal life, while Paolo Martinelli will take on an important role within the Fiat Group: to them go best wishes for a satisfying future.”
This is a big loss for Ferrari
Old 27-10-2006, 00:33   #67
andy2003b

andy2003b has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

hopefully the next season of formula 1 will be exciting i no that shumi has retired and kim has joined ferrari but looking at next year its goner be close for the title it self!!

http://batracer.com/-1FrontPage.htm?6An (arcade formula 1 races sign up)
andy2003b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2006, 09:17   #68
Diao
The People's Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by manutd4ever View Post
This is a big loss for Ferrari

Aye, Ferrari where known for the great people behind the scenes, hopefully we can get some people nearly as good, I would love Schumacher to come back as a person behind the scenes, but he said he wouldn't come back to F1 racing, as a driver or a CEO etc
Old 27-10-2006, 12:14   #69
Rambo
The Next Big Thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Rafa- View Post

Aye, Ferrari where known for the great people behind the scenes, hopefully we can get some people nearly as good, I would love Schumacher to come back as a person behind the scenes, but he said he wouldn't come back to F1 racing, as a driver or a CEO etc
He did say he will be behind the scenes at Ferrari

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pbv2sJIGVC8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLRvykCTiBA&NR

These two clips involves Montoya, i'm gonna miss that guy
Old 07-11-2006, 17:30   #70
jMz
I beg your pardon?
  • Supports: Newcastle United, Barcelona

jMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Just wanted to show my respect for Schumi, an awesome career, I don't think anyone will get near his achievements for a long time.
And long live the new king of Ferrari, Kimi.
I feel similar adulation to when Shearer signed for the toon. My favourite driver signing for my favourite team.
Old 07-11-2006, 23:52   #71
Diao
The People's Champ

Kimi I think will do very well at Ferrari, as at McLaren the car was unreliable, hopefully Kimi's car will be like Micheals, only 1 engine failure in 6 years.
Old 08-11-2006, 20:37   #72
Venolan
  • XBox: TheBigV
  • PSN: Venstarillo

Venolan has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Only just seen this thread I'm a fan of F1, Car: Renault / Driver: G Fisichella (now that Alonso has left)

History on Renault:
Chassis: R26
Engine: RS26
Tyres: Michelin
First Season: 1977
World Championships: 2
Highest race finish: 1 (x33)
Pole Positions: 50
Fastest Laps: 27

Hope the new teams do well next season, http://www.formula1.com/insight/team/183.html
Old 10-11-2006, 00:37   #73
Badgerman

Badgerman has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Badgerman has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Badgerman has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Badgerman has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Badgerman has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Badgerman has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Badgerman has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Badgerman has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Badgerman has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Badgerman has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Badgerman has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Even members of Team Renault don't like Fisi. I'm on forums where people who work at the major Renault plant here frequent, and they are not impressed.

I hope they replace Alonso with Sato, his years of training on Carmageddon seem to have paid off.

oc love
wire love
Badgerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 00:54   #74
Diao
The People's Champ

Sato is a decent driver, just needs a good car.

No-one likes Fisi he is a cunt that thinks he is the best driver in the world
Old 10-11-2006, 00:57   #75
Badgerman

Badgerman has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Badgerman has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Badgerman has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Badgerman has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Badgerman has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Badgerman has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Badgerman has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Badgerman has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Badgerman has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Badgerman has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Badgerman has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

The forums I mentioned earlier hold Sato in a special regard.

I think he fucked up monumentaly at somepoint to comedic effect. Can anyone help me with that?

oc love
wire love
Badgerman is offline   Reply With Quote