PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
View Poll Results: Who will don the Maillot Jaune in Paris?
Cadel Evans 3 75.00%
Frank Schleck 0 0%
Bradley Wiggins 1 25.00%
Thomas Voeckler 0 0%
Jurgen Van Den Broeck 0 0%
Vincenzo Nibali 0 0%
Ryder Hesjedal 0 0%
Levi Leipheimer 0 0%
Alberto Contador in some sort of cunning disguise... 0 0%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 28-06-2012, 19:10   #1
Bammers05
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Eggy_Bread05

Bammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Tour de France 2014

Seems to have quietly snuck up on me this year.

Anyway, no Contador and no Andy Schleck this year, so two of we're shorn of probably the two most talented riders on the planet atm. However, what that does do is open things up a bit. Last year's winner, Cadel Evans is back and, probably, the favourite, although he is getting on a bit. Frank Schleck will also be a strong challenger, although I expect his time-trialling will let him down. Bradley Wiggins is also being touted as a possible winner, but I can't see it, personally, especially if Team Sky are serious about going for the Green jersey with Cavendish too. I would expect Thomas Voekler to be there or thereabouts as well, not to mention the likes of Nibali, Menchov, Leipheimer etc.

Tbh I'd be surprised if this year's Tour matched the excitement of the last couple, but I'm looking forward to it anyway. Only one Alpine stage though

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks to muscularmatt for helping me find my sig.

Quote:
Be rich off the field and be bitch on the field

Bammers05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2012, 19:26   #2
Thori
  • Supports: Bayern Mόnchen and Boston Bruins
  • PSN: Robert-_-Shaw

Thori has by now had a thread closed by AliThori has by now had a thread closed by AliThori has by now had a thread closed by AliThori has by now had a thread closed by AliThori has by now had a thread closed by AliThori has by now had a thread closed by AliThori has by now had a thread closed by AliThori has by now had a thread closed by AliThori has by now had a thread closed by AliThori has by now had a thread closed by AliThori has by now had a thread closed by Ali

i always get bored by watching tour de frace...
Old 28-06-2012, 19:44   #3
IronCity
Banned
  • PSN: swanndoggy

IronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

I love having the tour just play even if not watching closely. So relaxing, beautiful scenery, great villages, excellent broadcast.
IronCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2012, 18:08   #4
IronCity
Banned

IronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

I like seeing Cancellara in yellow we have after the prologue. Only watching as replay now but had to look online to see the result.
Old 02-07-2012, 15:12   #5
IronCity
Banned

I had to double check the news feed to be sure Cavendish was actually in this race. I watched the race as 2-hr replay late last night and never once saw him or noticed the commentators talk about him. Very odd since he is a tour star.

screw the Olympics; no one will ever remember an olympic win, but stage wins/green jerseys will always be remembered.
Old 03-07-2012, 15:03   #6
IronCity
Banned

one day after wondering where the hell Cavendish was I was happy to seem him get the stage win
Old 04-07-2012, 03:57   #7
IronCity
Banned

This Sagan kid making a name for himself. Couldn't help but chuckle at his poor English during our post race interview. Something about Forest gump...ya...don't know...ya....I won green jersey
Old 04-07-2012, 12:54   #8
Bammers05

Bammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I can't decide whether I like Sagan or not - on the one hand, I like his pluckiness, but, on the other hand, I find his celebrations a little arrogant. Looks like he'll be a great rider though tbf.

Also, I don't like the way Phil Liggett and Paul Sherwen pronounce Morkov's name - it's not 'Mor-koo' and it's not 'Mer-koe', it's 'Mor-kov'

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Old 04-07-2012, 13:27   #9
IronCity
Banned

I didn't think any more arrogant than some of the other stuff we have seen. but if he wins again he could be a little more regular.

I do enjoy that I can see big george hincappie out in front of his team in most peleton shots. what is he, 48? actually 39 but riding hard.
Old 05-07-2012, 04:09   #10
IronCity
Banned

I got spooked that Cavendish was out; seeing him laying on the concrete, broken helmet I thought he was out.

Cheers to Andre Greipel; great seeing him get his second stage win. The interview with teammate Henderson was one of the most informative I have listened to after a race. He described the set up - the team knew exactly what mark they would trade off; 1200, 900, 600, 200. It was perfect execution of a plan. "Even Alessandro Petacchi came up to me afterwards and just went, 'compliment'," he said. "It looks easy, but it's really not easy to get four, five guys in a line to deliver a sprint. You look at it on TV and you think, 'they're just doing a lead-out'," he added.

it was a thing of beauty and to see Henderson with his arms up 5 or 6 riders back while Greipel crossed was worth the night of watching.

glad Cavendish got back up - he was pissed. Hate to be those pedals tomorrow, he is going to pound them.
Old 07-07-2012, 03:46   #11
IronCity
Banned

Tour de Crash.

what's going on here Bammers, too many young riders? a crash a day and big peleton crashes.

also
Quote:
Levi Leipheimer, George Hincapie, Christian Vande Velde and David Zabriskie — all former teammates of seven-time Tour de France winner Lance Armstrong — reportedly have struck a deal with USADA to admit to using doping and to give evidence against Armstrong in exchange for a 6-month ban on professional cycling.
Old 09-07-2012, 09:46   #12
nath_scfc
  • Supports: Stoke City & Denver Nuggets
  • XBox: NathR88

nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

"I say they’re just fucking wankers. I cannot be doing with people like that. It justifies their own bone-idleness because they can’t ever imagine applying themselves to do anything in their lives. It’s easy for them to sit under a pseudonym on Twitter and write that sort of shit, rather than get off their arses in their own lives and apply themselves and work hard at something and achieve something. And that’s ultimately it. Cunts."

Allez Wiggo!
nath_scfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 17:05   #13
IronCity
Banned

Wiggins does great in the time trial, Froome second in the time trial. They "gotta" do it now. I would like to see Froome on the podium at this point.
Old 11-07-2012, 20:02   #14
IronCity
Banned

I had to sneak a peak before the I watch the replay tonight and can't wait to see

Spoiler: 

win the stage.
Old 15-07-2012, 17:17   #15
Bammers05

What a tacky stage

Quote: