150-180 mins 2 5.56%
Over 180 mins 2 5.56%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2010, 01:50   #1531
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
  • PSN: BarnDoor1

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

36 I saw a while back but with an English dub since my DVD player was playing up, so I think it deserves another watch.
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 01:59   #1532
Phatmann
HGW XX/7
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • XBox: Phatmann Scoop
  • PSN: Phatmann2008

Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Got a thing for Daniel Auteuil Barn? I hope you've seen Jean de Florette/Manon des Sources.
Phatmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 11:16   #1533
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

No my Auteuil fetish goes back to La Reine Margot.
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
Old 10-02-2010, 13:18   #1534
Phatmann
HGW XX/7

Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Your fetish needs to extend back to Jean de Florette then.

The Deer Hunter bluray digibook arrived today.

Original, have you seen The Long Good Friday before?
Old 10-02-2010, 13:27   #1535
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

The Long Good Friday is fucking brilliant.

And Phatmann you should know by now that I never listen to any film advice you may offer.
Old 10-02-2010, 13:41   #1536
Phatmann
HGW XX/7

The Long Good Friday is indeed brilliant. You should re-watch Wolf Creek on bluray Barn. I know you'll love it. And tell Jonno to reply to my PM, the fag.
Old 10-02-2010, 14:53   #1537
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

I don't speak for the slit. And I am never watching Wolf Creek again, it's overrated bollocks. This, which arrived today, is far better:

So 'Urban' basically means 'black' these days?
Old 10-02-2010, 14:57   #1538
Phatmann
HGW XX/7

They have an 'urban' section in HMV these days. Filled with Eddie Murphy and Denzel Washington movies.
Old 10-02-2010, 15:00   #1539
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

They should have a section devoted entirely to Jim Kelly.
Old 10-02-2010, 20:48   #1540
Phatmann
HGW XX/7

Maniac Cop arrived in the post today as well. I look forward to watching it tomorrow.
Old 10-02-2010, 22:00   #1541
Original?
istrator
  • PSN: DivinoCodino

Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatmann View Post
The Deer Hunter bluray digibook arrived today.

Original, have you seen The Long Good Friday before?
The Deer Hunter is an excellent film, does it look much better on Blu-ray than DVD?

No, I haven't seen it yet but the Blu-ray was going cheap on Amazon so...
Original? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 22:01   #1542
Papa
Thank you for reading.
  • Supports: Fulham FC

Papa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outPapa is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

The Deer Hunter is probably my favourite film.

The Long Good Friday is excellent also.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Papa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 22:21   #1543
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

Phat I trust that is the region 1 Synapse Special Edition? I liked the first one a lot but to be honest I thought the second was more entertaining, especially the last half hour.
Old 11-02-2010, 17:21   #1544
Jonno394
XLV
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Baaad I got these today in the 2 for £25 at HMV

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jonno394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 18:47   #1545
requiem7
  • Supports: Man United
  • PSN: Xurbia

requiem7 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.requiem7 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.requiem7 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Already got Planet Earth so giving that to my folks. Missed a lot of Life so the Blu-ray will be good. Got these two packages for my entertainmet till pay day.

requiem7 is offline   Reply With Quote