sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 20-02-2017, 02:21   #151
Speckkopf
  • Supports: Sturm Graz, FC Barcelona
  • PSN: x85301

Speckkopf has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips_99 View Post
Mission Europe accomplished... Mission Africa is next.

I'll download when you make the 5 non-fifa missing teams, Europe isn't complete for me without those teams (I like small football too) Just a question: Greenland counts as a European team or as a North-American team?
Greenland counts as european so it will be one of the 5 non-fifa teams together with Monaco, Guernsey, Alderney and Aland Islands. (Jersey, Anglesey, Isle of Man, Saaremaa and Northern Cyprus already finished and uploaded)

I postet the Greenland Kit already, just have to edit the squad into the game.

Good that i'm not the only one who likes that kind of football.
Speckkopf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2017, 02:55   #152
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speckkopf View Post
Greenland counts as european so it will be one of the 5 non-fifa teams together with Monaco, Guernsey, Alderney and Aland Islands. (Jersey, Anglesey, Isle of Man, Saaremaa and Northern Cyprus already finished and uploaded)

I postet the Greenland Kit already, just have to edit the squad into the game.

Good that i'm not the only one who likes that kind of football.
Nice I think I will do some kind of tournament for Non-FIFA football teams, like CONIFA World Cup or Island Games.

Good that we have KONAMI Cup which we can customize Today I made a little tournament using KONAMI Cup with just 4 teams (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland - I was playing with Northern Ireland and won 3-2 on the final against Wales :P) and I had a great time, imagine what you could do with all these teams!

I'm also thinking about a "British Empire cup"... For countries that have already been part of the British Empire, like India, South Africa, etc... And also a Portuguese Empire Cup... Well, you got the idea.
So many ideas floating around in my head! I hope this is finished as soon as possible, even though I know it will take months to do it.

Btw, do you have some small team that you particularly like/support? Mine is Tahiti. They manage to qualify for the 2013 Confederations cup and I became a fan of them They scored a goal and saved 2 penalties if I'm not wrong... Too bad I couldn't watch their games live because of the Time zone difference, the games started too late at my country.
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2017, 08:34   #153
Speckkopf

Quote:
Nice I think I will do some kind of tournament for Non-FIFA football teams, like CONIFA World Cup or Island Games.

Good that we have KONAMI Cup which we can customize Today I made a little tournament using KONAMI Cup with just 4 teams (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland - I was playing with Northern Ireland and won 3-2 on the final against Wales :P) and I had a great time, imagine what you could do with all these teams!

I'm also thinking about a "British Empire cup"... For countries that have already been part of the British Empire, like India, South Africa, etc... And also a Portuguese Empire Cup... Well, you got the idea.
So many ideas floating around in my head! I hope this is finished as soon as possible, even though I know it will take months to do it.

Btw, do you have some small team that you particularly like/support? Mine is Tahiti. They manage to qualify for the 2013 Confederations cup and I became a fan of them They scored a goal and saved 2 penalties if I'm not wrong... Too bad I couldn't watch their games live because of the Time zone difference, the games started too late at my country.

sounds cool, maybe i'll post some proposals for possible competitions one day, there are many cool things.

I watched the games from Tahiti at the Confed Cup live back then, that was really cool. Ok, they had no chance but for that they didn't make bad.

i remember the world cup 2006 (i think it was 2006) with Trinidad & Tobago, short before the world cup this team played a friendly against Wales in my home town i watched in stadium.... that was a really cool story. i like underdogs and sensations in football.

Like also Faroe Islands is a cool team which made a very good development from "absolutely zero" to a team which can really surprise and compete with bigger nations like they beat Greece twice in the last european qualifiers, and raised very good in the last years.

looking at the really small nations i must admit that i also find Greenland quite sympathic, i hope they gain FIFA and UEFA membership one day so they maybe play against my country (Austria) in qualifications in the future, would be cool
Old 20-02-2017, 10:53   #154
AlexNose
  • Supports: AC Milan, all croatian teams

AlexNose is an unknown

It 's great to find out how there are people "crazy" like me who loves the lesser soccer. and then it's too easy to win with strong teams, prefer the epic deeds!
I'm Italian and I sympathize the Balkan football, black africa and I like to discover all the lesser nations and play with all. I repeat that when I saw this forum, my eyes lit up: D
AlexNose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2017, 10:57   #155
AlexNose

AlexNose is an unknown

Yes, I remember the Trinidad & Tobago of Dwight Yorke, remember that PES in those years had a sort of "race to the World" where were leaving from qualification, up to the world. Unfortunately that mode of play they have not made more
Old 20-02-2017, 11:01   #156
Speckkopf

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexNose View Post
It 's great to find out how there are people "crazy" like me who loves the lesser soccer. and then it's too easy to win with strong teams, prefer the epic deeds!
I'm Italian and I sympathize the Balkan football, black africa and I like to discover all the lesser nations and play with all. I repeat that when I saw this forum, my eyes lit up: D
exotic football is the nicest

as an austrian i know what i'm talking about because when someone from abroad watches our league, you'd see that it's also kind of exotic because hard to find out what kind of sport is played here on the pitch. our teams even lost against teams from Luxembourg, Iceland, Moldova,... in Europa League or Champions League qualifiers.

Once i was at home for one year during an knee injury, spent my time watching livestreams from various leagues like Costa Rica, Ivory Coast, Brunei and so on.... was really cool. Sometimes i even was surprised of the level which they play, expected worse.

The national teams are even more interesting because there are written stories quite often, i watched once Sri Lanka versus Bhutan, i think it was Bhutan's first win ever (?) or at least since many years, you can't imagine what was going on there after the final whistle. Also American Samoa with their first win against Tonga i think, both games were played a few years ago, great moments but you never know something when you're only interested in Premier League or La Liga
Old 20-02-2017, 11:36   #157
AlexNose

AlexNose is an unknown

Jajajaja! True! : D
It 'also exciting when it is born a new national, find out who will be the first squad, who will be the first goalscorer, what is its history.
Here, we are ... we are doing "a global soccer": D
Old 20-02-2017, 12:28   #158
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
exotic football is the nicest

as an austrian i know what i'm talking about because when someone from abroad watches our league, you'd see that it's also kind of exotic because hard to find out what kind of sport is played here on the pitch. our teams even lost against teams from Luxembourg, Iceland, Moldova,... in Europa League or Champions League qualifiers.
I remember Dudelange playing against RB Salzburg... Sorry to say but I was supporting Dudelange :P I like that team, their striker Daniel da Mota, who also plays in the Luxembourg national team, has already scored a goal against Portugal (my country) a few years ago, and it was a hard game against Luxembourg (but Portugal won 2-1 if I am not wrong... I must admit that Luxembourg deserved a draw).

That kind of things also happen in Portugal... For example, when Maribor (from Slovenia) got a draw against Sporting CP, or when a team from my country called Académica (which is now on the 2nd league, but at the time was on the 1st league) won the Portuguese Cup and entered the Europa League... Even scored a goal against Atlético de Madrid.

I like to support the underdogs, unless it is against my team... SL Benfica :P As you might now, SL Benfica and Sporting CP are rivals, but when Sporting played against Real Madrid i was supporting Sporting...

Seriously, PES needs more exotic teams and stadiums... That's what is missing in nowadays football games. With so many beautiful stadiums, why PES stadiums are always the same?

Why not more stadiums like this?:
In oceania:

Also in Oceania:

In Faroe Islands:

In the Alps:

In Iceland:

And the list goes on and on... Andorra and Lichtenstein have beautiful stadiums with mountain backgrounds... Portugal also have beautiful stadiums (but they were removed from the series... I think the last game having them was PES 2013)

Or maybe even this?
Old 20-02-2017, 12:49   #159
AlexNose

AlexNose is an unknown

Académica!!! There he played my friend, Christopher Oualembo, (RDC) also played in Monza here, between 2009 and 2011!
Old 20-02-2017, 12:52   #160
philips_99

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexNose View Post
Académica!!! There he played my friend, Christopher Oualembo, (RDC) also played in Monza here, between 2009 and 2011!
nice Academica isn't a bad team, I hope they get to the 1st league anytime soon.
Old 20-02-2017, 12:55   #161
Speckkopf

haha these pitches are great

well on PC with kinda skills it's possible to create own stadiums. Not on PS4.

No need to sorry my friend, even in Austria no one likes RB Salzburg, i think 80% of austrian football fans (including me) supported Dudelange in that game

Last year, they were champion and in the last game where the title was celebrated, there are less then 6.000 people in the stadium sitting quiet on their seats, clapping a little bit.

the other thing: i was watching ivorian league as i said. Before watching the first game i was thinking, they will play on a little pitch like the one in the last picture you posted, in front of 200 people and bad pitch conditions. I was stunned when i saw them playing in a 60.000 stadium (of course it was not even 50% filled but lot more supporters then for example in austria) and on a high level, one team was this "ASEC Mimosas Abidjan" which once won african Champions League just with 15-17 year old academy players (i think also the Toure brothers began their careers there).

This guy Da Mota from Luxembourg, i think he is from portuguese descent.

Oualembo is also a good friend from Wilson Kamavuaka (he played in the RDC national team also) who played at my favourite club until last summer.
Old 20-02-2017, 14:13   #162
philips_99

Quote:
haha these pitches are great

well on PC with kinda skills it's possible to create own stadiums. Not on PS4.

No need to sorry my friend, even in Austria no one likes RB Salzburg, i think 80% of austrian football fans (including me) supported Dudelange in that game

Last year, they were champion and in the last game where the title was celebrated, there are less then 6.000 people in the stadium sitting quiet on their seats, clapping a little bit.

the other thing: i was watching ivorian league as i said. Before watching the first game i was thinking, they will play on a little pitch like the one in the last picture you posted, in front of 200 people and bad pitch conditions. I was stunned when i saw them playing in a 60.000 stadium (of course it was not even 50% filled but lot more supporters then for example in austria) and on a high level, one team was this "ASEC Mimosas Abidjan" which once won african Champions League just with 15-17 year old academy players (i think also the Toure brothers began their careers there).

This guy Da Mota from Luxembourg, i think he is from portuguese descent.

Oualembo is also a good friend from Wilson Kamavuaka (he played in the RDC national team also) who played at my favourite club until last summer.
I already heard about ASEC Mimosas Abidjan. In fact, when I was choosing African teams to do in PES 2017, I was undecided between this team and TP Mazembe for my last free slot... I ended up choosing Mazembe. I still have 2 slots which I was going to fill with other teams (maybe Caribbean teams), but I might do this team instead.

Also, according to Wikipedia, this team holds the world record for unbeaten league games, 108, between 1989 and 1994. It's true that Ivorian league isn't the same as Premier league or La Liga, but it's still pretty impressive

And yes, Daniel da Mota is portuguese descent.

Sometimes, I like to watch Youtube videos and search for articles/news/blogs about this type of football... I discover very nice teams and histories.

If KONAMI developers though like us... Nobody would buy FIFA.
Old 20-02-2017, 14:27   #163
AlexNose

AlexNose is an unknown

FIFA is an arcade game, for children :P
Jokes aside, I love PES since the days of Winning Eleven times (was 1996/1997 )
Old 20-02-2017, 14:36   #164
Speckkopf

Quote:
I already heard about ASEC Mimosas Abidjan. In fact, when I was choosing African teams to do in PES 2017, I was undecided between this team and TP Mazembe for my last free slot... I ended up choosing Mazembe. I still have 2 slots which I was going to fill with other teams (maybe Caribbean teams), but I might do this team instead.

Also, according to Wikipedia, this team holds the world record for unbeaten league games, 108, between 1989 and 1994. It's true that Ivorian league isn't the same as Premier league or La Liga, but it's still pretty impressive

And yes, Daniel da Mota is portuguese descent.

Sometimes, I like to watch Youtube videos and search for articles/news/blogs about this type of football... I discover very nice teams and histories.

If KONAMI developers though like us... Nobody would buy FIFA.
this. They wouldn't really need licenses if the edit mode would give us more freedom. The community cares about the game since years, that won't change.

the first argument on FIFA is always licenses. When i took my FIFA 17, packed it away and bought PES 17 the first thing i hear was "man, no licenses, no Real Madrid, no Bundesliga, no nothing". Well, after one hour, downloading and importing i had all of that. And even things i don't have in FIFA:
Old 20-02-2017, 16:13   #165
philips_99

Quote:
this. They wouldn't really need licenses if the edit mode would give us more freedom. The community cares about the game since years, that won't change.

the first argument on FIFA is always licenses. When i took my FIFA 17, packed it away and bought PES 17 the first thing i hear was "man, no licenses, no Real Madrid, no Bundesliga, no nothing". Well, after one hour, downloading and importing i had all of that. And even things i don't have in FIFA:
I wish we could add completely new leagues (of course that's a bit too much...), and I also wanted the stadium creator back... maybe the option to import chants too, and unlimited slots for images. That's all I want for PES, we don't need anything else, come on KONAMI