PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 26-07-2019, 05:24   #1
aliheidari
  • Supports: barcelona
  • PSN: aliheidari2520

aliheidari has discovered the General Forums. God help us.aliheidari has discovered the General Forums. God help us.aliheidari has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

how to set white ankle tape for classic players

I use a trick to change ankle tape to white for classic players (white ankle tape on the other color socks)
I choose the socks color "white" in basic kit editing and then apply kit template (which has independent color) so game think the socks is white and change the tape color to white

classic player makers can do this for players who had white ankle tapes on colored socks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

aliheidari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2019, 08:19   #2
Caveras

Caveras has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Caveras has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Not really a "trick", I think. The color you set as main color will be your undershirt's color, the color you set for the shorts are also the underpants' color, and the socks' color is also the tape's color.
Caveras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2019, 20:02   #3
aliheidari

aliheidari has discovered the General Forums. God help us.aliheidari has discovered the General Forums. God help us.aliheidari has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caveras View Post
Not really a "trick", I think. The color you set as main color will be your undershirt's color, the color you set for the shorts are also the underpants' color, and the socks' color is also the tape's color.
you are right, but I called it a trick because usually it supposed to be same to your kit. for example if you don't import kit you can't choose different color for these things (licences kits and ingame edited kits)
so I called it trick, you can call it whatever you want
frankly I didn't see anyone (but me) consider this in classic teams ... so I shared this thread ...
also I used black underpants on white short for Roberto Baggio 1994 version

Old 27-07-2019, 19:19   #4
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

The worst thing is that you can't edit short and socks color while you have a kit image applied (at least on PES 2018, i think it's the same in PES 2019), you have to remove the kit, change the color and then apply the kit again. It's really annoying, stupid and time-consuming, they need to change that.

Ledman Liga Pro Creation Thread (PES 2018):

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):

philips_99 team exports (PES 2017):
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2019, 00:42   #5
aliheidari

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips_99 View Post
The worst thing is that you can't edit short and socks color while you have a kit image applied (at least on PES 2018, i think it's the same in PES 2019), you have to remove the kit, change the color and then apply the kit again. It's really annoying, stupid and time-consuming, they need to change that.
exactly !