PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 11-04-2013, 11:46   #1
janjanxxx

janjanxxx is an unknown

Question Does PES 2013 PC version support Windows 8 ???

Hello,

I install PES2013 in my new Windows 8 system, but I couldn't play it with full screen mode !!?? In the setting menu -> Specification tab, it said my GPU and VRAM "Unable", and what's that suppose to mean? Please someone help to answer this questions for me, really appreciate that.

BTW, My CPU is i7-4800QM, GPU is Intel HD Graphics 4600.

janjanxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 11:55   #2
Makavelian
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • PSN: Makavelian5408

Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Is that on board GPU even capable of playing this game at low?
Buy a graphics card!
Makavelian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2013, 21:43   #3
lexandro

lexandro has discovered the General Forums. God help us.lexandro has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makavelian View Post
Is that on board GPU even capable of playing this game at low?
Buy a graphics card!
That GPU is actually bloody good for an onboard. If you knew about GPU tech you would know that Intel has spent hundreds of millions in the last few years massively improving its hardware for graphics cards.

That 4600 would do perfectly well at PES, its not like PES actually has anything to make it stress a GPU.

@OP the reason the launcher says "unable" is because the games engine is frankly garbage and wont detect GPU's properly and will "fail" Intel GPU's because they are not made by Nvidia or AMD even though the hardware is fine. Its shitty Konami coding again.
Old 19-08-2013, 13:13   #4
PES Feedback

PES Feedback is an unknown

I had the same problem with an intel hd onboard graphics card. It doesn't work because the graphic card has no own VRAM, it takes the RAM from the main memory. PES then thinks, the graphic card does not have enough VRAM, but in fact there is enough.

You can solve that problem by installing a patch (e.g. pesedit patch).
PES Feedback is offline   Reply With Quote