PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 26-09-2016, 17:42   #1
DirtyCobra

DirtyCobra is an unknown

How to Delete Duplicate Players?

I am hoping that someone can assist me with this one. I have duplicate free agents that are in both the Bundesliga/Created Euro Teams and in the free agent pool. Any idea how I can get rid of them? Thanks in advance.

DirtyCobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2016, 18:02   #2
ronystan
  • Supports: AC Milan

ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyCobra View Post
I am hoping that someone can assist me with this one. I have duplicate free agents that are in both the Bundesliga/Created Euro Teams and in the free agent pool. Any idea how I can get rid of them? Thanks in advance.
If it's in the Created Players then you can delete it by pressing triangle. but if it's in the Free Agent pool, the only choice is to edit them. Change their name, stats, position, whatever into random one. Maybe change their stats into the lowest possible.
Old 26-09-2016, 19:35   #3
DirtyCobra

DirtyCobra is an unknown

Didn't even think of that.Thanks.
DirtyCobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2017, 14:25   #4
Spectrum
  • Supports: Arsenal, Perth Glory* ( *A-League in Australia )

Spectrum is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronystan View Post
If it's in the Created Players then you can delete it by pressing triangle. but if it's in the Free Agent pool, the only choice is to edit them. Change their name, stats, position, whatever into random one. Maybe change their stats into the lowest possible.
You can use the duplicate players to create new ones, like upcoming youth players e.t.c.

Also, I edit ( i.e. change the names and appearances ) of any players over the age of 34, to create new, younger ones, because very few will play beyond that age. This provides a plentiful source of replacements when needed.
Spectrum is offline   Reply With Quote