PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 20-09-2016, 23:25   #91
dantheram

dantheram is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by tema44 View Post
When importing teams there is no option for kits' size because they are created (preset) by someone else, however, when you import images by yourself you can choose kits' size. I have serie a and la liga kits at 2048, everything else is at 1024. Right now I am at 500 kits and have left 400+ kit slots open. So if I erase 2048 and do all kits at 1024 probably 1000+. Doesn't look as good as 2048 resolution, but covers ALL UNLICENSED clubs
the difference in game is hardly worth bothering about imo, only if you zoom right in on a replay is it overly noticable
dantheram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2016, 00:17   #92
dantheram

dantheram is an unknown

interestingly, someone said kits will look better converted by a PC then imported Vs letting the game do it . . .
dantheram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 19:32   #93
*Clueless*
  • Supports: Man United
  • XBox: brooko80
  • PSN: brooko1980

*Clueless* is an unknown

One thing that I think Konami should have implemented by now, particularly since they've given us a huge list of city names to link to our renamed teams (eg Manchester, Wigan, Blackburn etc) is the ability to have a second list that has City, United, Athletic, Rovers etc.. So in game the commentary will say Manchester City versus Manchester United.. It annoys me so much that I have to hear Manchester vs Manchester every time there's a derby. Does anyone else think this is a viable addition konami could include in the future?
*Clueless* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 19:43   #94
mk4

mk4 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Clueless* View Post
One thing that I think Konami should have implemented by now, particularly since they've given us a huge list of city names to link to our renamed teams (eg Manchester, Wigan, Blackburn etc) is the ability to have a second list that has City, United, Athletic, Rovers etc.. So in game the commentary will say Manchester City versus Manchester United.. It annoys me so much that I have to hear Manchester vs Manchester every time there's a derby. Does anyone else think this is a viable addition konami could include in the future?
Yes I was thinking the same! Great idea imo

I'm gutted hey don't have the Salford name in, i don't wanna use Manchester again
mk4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 20:16   #95
*Clueless*
  • Supports: Man United
  • XBox: brooko80
  • PSN: brooko1980

*Clueless* is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk4 View Post
Yes I was thinking the same! Great idea imo

I'm gutted hey don't have the Salford name in, i don't wanna use Manchester again
I'm glad I'm not alone here. I strongly believe they will eventually bring in something similar to my suggestion. One thing I can commend Konami on, is their continual improvements on the editing side of things..
*Clueless* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2017, 14:05   #96
Spectrum
  • Supports: Arsenal, Perth Glory* ( *A-League in Australia )

Spectrum is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by souza View Post
Can someone help me? I want to learn how to make kits, which tools to make the kits?
Use PESMASTER. It's free, and it's really useful. http://www.pesmaster.com/pes-2017/kit-creator/
Spectrum is offline   Reply With Quote