PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
View Poll Results: Who will be the most useless player this year?
BarnDoor 3 14.29%
BarnDoor 3 14.29%
BarnDoor 5 23.81%
HH 10 47.62%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2010, 18:48   #31
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
  • PSN: BarnDoor1

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I'll make my huge guy again, the old battering ram.
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog

BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2010, 00:25   #32
Mullet Taylor
  • Supports: Celtic & Shay Given

Mullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMullet Taylor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

I'm glad this year i'll get the game the same time as you lot. Last year it was months after release i got fifa and by then yous were all superstars.

Obviously the only position tickling my fancy would be the GK. We'll need to see how shite the online Computer GK is first before even considering a human in goal.

I liked being the RB/LB but as i said, by the time i got the game i was just too far behind to even bother. Just played MM instead.

Hopefully this year it'll be different !

How'd you lot get your pro so good anyway ? in the arena mainly or just playing MM / Club games alot ?
Mullet Taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2010, 00:45   #33
Bez

Bez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Just by playing clubs online & friendly games and having like 20-minute halves, stuff like that.
Old 19-09-2010, 12:40   #34
chelsea11

chelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprenticechelsea11 is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

I just did the Be A Pro mode a lot, but maybe a few friendly matches with longer halves could do the trick a lot quicker and get more done. I started late last time as well.
chelsea11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2010, 15:27   #35
Dale C.
  • Supports: Birmingham City F.C
  • PSN: iRepMorons

Dale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Why does everyone have to 'claim' positions? Why not just be happy playing anywhere? Baffles me.

Dale C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2010, 15:39   #36
Phatmann
HGW XX/7
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • XBox: Phatmann Scoop
  • PSN: Phatmann2008

Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale C. View Post
Why does everyone have to 'claim' positions? Why not just be happy playing anywhere? Baffles me.
Some players are very limited in their abilities so can only play, for example, in the LF position. If they played in any other position, they'd be awful and would bring the team down. Personally, I can play in any position on the field because I'm just great.
Phatmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2010, 16:00   #37
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
  • PSN: BarnDoor1

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

'Utility' is a byword for shit.
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2010, 16:17   #38
Dundon's
W.G.P
  • Supports: Ozil's Eyes
  • PSN: Maragenie10

Dundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale C. View Post
Because some people like playing forward while others like to defend and create from midfield.

Still baffled?
Dundon's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2010, 16:19   #39
Dale C.

Dale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Yeah. What happens to the people if there aren't enough striking positions?

Does everyone play upfront. No...

It's stupid that people get assigned positions for an online game.

Old 19-09-2010, 16:23   #40
Bez

Bez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

We're claiming positions now before the game comes out so when we make our Pro's then we can give him that position and build him from there.

I don't see why it's stupid, people have the right to have a say in where they'd like to play. Otherwise, it wouldn't be much fun for all us, would it?

Why, where were you thinking of playing Dale?
Old 19-09-2010, 16:33   #41
Dale C.

So you don't remember what happened last time, with certain people taking certain positions? Yeah it might be all well and good for those people, but other people barely got a look in and were forced to play where they didn't want to.

Point is if you're going to do this, people can't claim positions, they should play whatever is available. No matter how good they are in that position, it's only a game and everyone should have a chance to show how good they are.

And I wasn't thinking of playing anywhere Berry, like I said, to me claiming positions is ridiculous.

Old 19-09-2010, 16:39   #42
Bez

Fair enough, but as you say it's a game and it'll have to be fun. At the end of the day whether we're good or not matters aswell, if there's someone better than me who wants to play in a position that I was thinking of playing then I'll play somewhere else, doesn't really bother me. I'm not looking at playing 1 position all the time, as I mentioned I'd prefer to play somewhere not on a wing.

We'll see anyway...
Old 19-09-2010, 17:33   #43
Original?
istrator
  • PSN: DivinoCodino

Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Dale, you're right. Instead of all stating our preferences we'll all jump into a room and pick positions at random... that will of course ensure it is fun for everyone. I'm pretty sure everyone played at least 8/9 positions last season, even after we 'claimed' our positions. Crazy, I wonder how that happened? The only position I didn't play last season was LB which, after my shambolic performance at RB, I'm sure everyone was happy about. Finally, everyone is just there to have fun? I can assure you the mood in the team was generally far better when we won but I suppose you're right it's the taking part that counts. Last season I don't know anyone who didn't get given a chance to show what they can do.

[Edit] Just for clarity, who has 'claimed' a position thus far?

Phatmann, I don't remember you bemoaning my skills while raping you with Romania t'other night?
Original? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2010, 17:39   #44
Dale C.

Glad you agree.

Old 19-09-2010, 17:43   #45
Phatmann
HGW XX/7
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • XBox: Phatmann Scoop
  • PSN: Phatmann2008

Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

After getting battered by the Cayman Islands and Iceland, you had to bring out the safe teams who you play well with (Slovakia, Romania, Chile, Italy etc.) whereas when we play with equally shit teams, I am usually the victor.
Phatmann is offline   Reply With Quote