PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 10-11-2019, 12:40   #1
Spectrum
  • Supports: Arsenal, Perth Glory* ( *A-League in Australia )

Spectrum is an unknown

Well ?

We've had two data updates since the PES 2020 game was released, yet neither contained the gameplay fixes we'd been promised. And as usual, Konami have not updated us on why we haven't or when we can expect them. The patch was supposed to arrive at the end of October. Now it's the 10th of November and we're STILL waiting.

Anyone have any info. on this ? And why does it seem that I'm the only one asking about it ?

Spectrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 21:15   #2
slamsoze

slamsoze is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectrum View Post
We've had two data updates since the PES 2020 game was released, yet neither contained the gameplay fixes we'd been promised. And as usual, Konami have not updated us on why we haven't or when we can expect them. The patch was supposed to arrive at the end of October. Now it's the 10th of November and we're STILL waiting.

Anyone have any info. on this ? And why does it seem that I'm the only one asking about it ?
The patch you described DID came with DP 2.0 on 24/10/2019. If it had any effect or fixed anything, is another topic. I am not sure what are you waiting for?
By now we are already on 2.1, which means even 2.0 was edited.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
slamsoze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 11:08   #3
Spectrum

Spectrum is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamsoze View Post
The patch you described DID came with DP 2.0 on 24/10/2019. If it had any effect or fixed anything, is another topic. I am not sure what are you waiting for?
By now we are already on 2.1, which means even 2.0 was edited.

On checking it appears that you're right. But they didn't tell us that gameplay changes had been made in the DP2 description. I had to find out from a website.

Thanks for answering.
Old 11-11-2019, 13:37   #4
The Dude
His Dudeness
  • Supports: Dinamo Moscow

The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

What fixes are you talking about?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 13:58   #5
Spectrum

Spectrum is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
What fixes are you talking about?
Fixes for PES 2020's gameplay. It's okay though, I've since found out that the changes have been made, and most but not all have been done. Most seem to be happier after the changes.