PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 01-05-2014, 09:36   #1
c. marchisio

c. marchisio has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Thumbs up import music pes 2014 for ps3

basta creare una playlist chiamandola WEPES2014 e ci metti tutti i file audio che vuoi inserire canzoni o cori che siano e dopo li troverai in PES una volta lanciato il gioco.Qui se volete guardare o scaricare qualche canzone: DJ Aresshio https://www.facebook.com/pages/DJ-Ar...4850?fref=nfHI EVERYBODY WELCOME IN MY FACEBOOK PAGEDJ HOOD KNOWN AS DJ ARESSHIO. MIX OF MUSIC DANCE ELECTRO HOUSE DancehallDjAresshio @ Music Entertainment Production for more information please email me at the following email address ([email protected]) IF YOU HAVE ANY REQUESTS OR JUST BE ON THE NEWS THAT I MAKE MUSIC. THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION_-_-_-_SUBSCRIVE_-_-_-_

in english language

just create a playlist, calling WEPES2014 and you put all the audio files that you want to add songs or choruses that are after and you'll find them in PES once launched gioco.Qui if you want to watch or download some songs: DJ Aresshio https://www. facebook.com/pages/DJ-Aresshio/1428664537384850? fref = NFHI EVERYBODY WELCOME IN MY FACEBOOK PAGEDJ HOOD KNOWN AS DJ ARESSHIO. ELECTRO HOUSE MUSIC MIX OF DANCE DancehallDjAresshio @ Music Entertainment Production for more information please email me at the email address Following ([email protected]) IF YOU HAVE ANY REQUESTS OR JUST BE ON THE NEWS THAT I MAKE MUSIC. THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION_ _SUBSCRIVE_-_-_-_-_-_-

c. marchisio is offline   Reply With Quote