PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 15-09-2015, 13:27   #16
Jonno394
XLV
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I might take next Friday off now that I know other fags are doing it. I'm rustier than most at this shit series so will need to train a little......i'll decide by Monday if I can be bothered or if i'll dive right in to clubs to WOAT

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jonno394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2015, 13:27   #17
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

If I won the lottery now, I'd retire from work and spend the rest of my life playing FIFA, PES, and other video games.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2015, 13:52   #18
rebelinho
  • Supports: FC Porto, Swansea

rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
If I won the lottery now, I'd retire from work and spend the rest of my life playing FIFA, PES, and other video games.
Glad to see this feeling does not go away with age.

rebelinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2015, 14:52   #19
Jonno394
XLV

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I'd also eat myself to death. Takeaway all day everyday while playing games naked.

Old 23-09-2015, 11:48   #20
Sweey
*RETIRED*
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Club created as Shoutbox FC currently wearing the Hungary kit and "Open to Friends". The latter setting will change tomorrow night.
Sweey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2015, 12:23   #21
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
  • PSN: BarnDoor1

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Shit name
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2015, 12:24   #22
PR3CiSiON
  • Supports: Rangers F.C
  • PSN: oPR3CiSiONx

PR3CiSiON is an unknown

Haven't been on a while, can someone fill me in on what this is? Sounds interesting.
"Never fear, inevitably we shall have our years of failure, and when they arrive, we must reveal tolerance and sanity. No matter the days of anxiety that come our way, we shall emerge stronger because of the trials to be overcome." - Bill Struth
PR3CiSiON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2015, 17:58   #23
Sweey
*RETIRED*

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnDoor View Post
Shit name
Joel was boycotting if we picked one of the others that were discussed.
Old 25-09-2015, 19:12   #24
Sweey
*RETIRED*

By the land of Christ, I could not beat a man last night. Be it attempting my usual "slow the pace right down and then accelerate by" or just trying to dribble past a player with pace normally. I've no idea if it was me, my VP or a change in the game but it was absurd. If it is the game, I'll have to play in a completely different way as my one game at CAM after O? left felt a lot better but its a style of play not well suited to the wing and very much different to how I play out wide.

I'm also pissed at hitting the frame of the goal twice against those Hillsborough cunts we lost to - and four times overall last night.
Old 25-09-2015, 19:23   #25
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I put it down to lack of talent.

You hitting the post in the Liverpool game was somewhat amusing in that it made my hitting the post just before hand seem far less shit.

We on about 8:30 again tonight?
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
Old 26-09-2015, 01:14   #26
Joel
Joined For Fun
  • Supports: Chelsea FC
  • PSN: inZane88

Joel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

The game has changed. Can't really burn players with pace anymore, which is good in a way as it stops a lot of bollocks happening against you. But the passing... Feels really underpowered. I think short passing and trying to create space may be the best way to go about things. Aiming for through balls or even long passes to feet is not working in this game right now.

I remember O? used to always say we were rushing things too much and I didn't really agree and would say that's the style of fifa. But this year I think his view holds a lot of ground. Patience is going to be needed.
Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2015, 08:00   #27
Sweey
*RETIRED*

Definitely Joel and with the way stamina drops so quickly you can't afford to sprint too often either.

For that reason I quite enjoyed the games in midfield last night. The AI needs to stop panic passing to humans in shit positions though, there's no way Phats or I called for some of the hospital passes we received from the back four.
Old 26-09-2015, 10:01   #28
Jonno394
XLV

Indeed, the AI plays all manner of retarded passes even if no-one calls for them. I'm still trying to get the handle on passing tbh. Too often I'd see someone in space down the wing, fire down a through ball and it is just fucking awful.

Plus, as with every FIFA title, i'm trying to get to grips with receiving the ball and turning quickly or not losing the ball straight away. I remember why I hatethis game so much, i'm fucking shit

Old 26-09-2015, 10:19   #29
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General

Passing is really cunty. Even though our VPs are shit I don't remember it being this bollocks in previous games at the same stage.

Oddly the turning point last night seemed to be Phats' sending off... followed by Sweey's arrival. Two promotions in two nights, can't do any better than that. Plus some general points:

- The CPU should be banned from doing anything with the ball in the opposition half unless you tell it to (I'll allow them to shoot when in the area at least)

- The noise of my header hitting the underside of the bar was extremely arousing

- Some sexy interplay between myself and Jonno going on

- I'm sorry I gave that pen to Phats. I didn't see Joel's name and thought Phats would do the decent thing and give it to Joel

- 12 goals in 12 games...that ratio won't last long. And I scored more goals with my feet than my head last night.
Old 28-09-2015, 09:05   #30
Jonno394
XLV

Some decent football in the weekend sessions. Barn is a heading god as usual. Joel has scored some good goals, but that miss was amazing, and we then went on to concede 2 and lose in the last few minutes.

Im trying to find my range with corners, if someone else wants to step up and take them just let me know. We've scored a couple direct from my corners, but not enough due to deliveries, so I'm ok with passing on the responsibility.