PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 15-09-2015, 16:33   #1
angryfootball

angryfootball is an unknown

Are the servers down? I can't connect to MyClub!

Seriously, I press triangle and I get the same error code! I try to start MyClub and I get the same error code.

How the hell can their servers be down on release day. What a great start.

(Nevermind, I got it working now.)

angryfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2015, 16:54   #2
Eisuke
  • Supports: SV Werder Bremen & New England Patriots

Eisuke has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEisuke has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEisuke has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEisuke has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEisuke has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEisuke has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneEisuke has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by angryfootball View Post
Seriously, I press triangle and I get the same error code! I try to start MyClub and I get the same error code.

Europe?
Well, than here the news for ya: Releaseday is 17.09.
Today are server updates for the europe release on Wednesday/Thursday.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Eisuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2015, 17:18   #3
angryfootball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisuke View Post
Europe?
Well, than here the news for ya: Releaseday is 17.09.
Today are server updates for the europe release on Wednesday/Thursday.
I'm from Canada, and the game was released today.
Old 15-09-2015, 17:22   #4
sql-lover

sql-lover is an unknown

Quote:

SQL DBA here :-)

I never, ever, play or expect an online feature to work on release. Too many hits and surely it won't work.

Play offline, wait a week or two. Then it will be back to normal.

I know is frustrating but with so many people playing the 1st day is very difficult to make servers respond in a timely manner .
sql-lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2015, 17:35   #5
angryfootball

Quote:
Originally Posted by sql-lover View Post
SQL DBA here :-)

I never, ever, play or expect an online feature to work on release. Too many hits and surely it won't work.

Play offline, wait a week or two. Then it will be back to normal.

I know is frustrating but with so many people playing the 1st day is very difficult to make servers respond in a timely manner .
A week or two. You're funny. It is to be expected that their game works on release; and it was released 12 hours ago.

Anyway, someone was streaming MyClub on YouTube, so clearly there's an issue.
Old 15-09-2015, 20:30   #6
sql-lover

sql-lover is an unknown

Quote:
A week or two. You're funny. It is to be expected that their game works on release; and it was released 12 hours ago.

Anyway, someone was streaming MyClub on YouTube, so clearly there's an issue.

I'm not funny I'm realistic.

There is no game that has been released and online part worked flawlessly. On some games the online experience was ok then it improved after few days. On others , it took a while, like Drive Club, which has zero online issues now.

Also, not because someone is able to play without online without any issue means others won't. Your internet speed, time zone , etc, helps too.
sql-lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2015, 20:48   #7
angryfootball

Quote:

There is no game that has been released and online part worked flawlessly. On some games the online experience was ok then it improved after few days. On others , it took a while, like Drive Club, which has zero online issues now.

Also, not because someone is able to play without online without any issue means others won't. Your internet speed, time zone , etc, helps too.
It's really hard to believe that when nobody else is complaining that the online isn't working. I seem to be the only one receiving an error. Everyone else is complaining about not getting their pre-order bonus on Twitter while I can't even access MyClub. Sounds to me like this is a permanent problem. And if that's the case, I just wasted $75.
Old 15-09-2015, 21:19   #8
macphi

macphi is an unknown

Quote:

Maybe you are not in the US
macphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2015, 21:34   #9
Buckshot

Buckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:

I was winning my first match in MyClub with 2 minutes left in the game after the midnight release and POOF, lose connection to the server. Then I remembered why I stopped playing MyClub last season.......too many BS losses because of server disconnect. And it is not an internet issue on my end.
Buckshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2015, 21:51   #10
angryfootball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckshot View Post
I was winning my first match in MyClub with 2 minutes left in the game after the midnight release and POOF, lose connection to the server. Then I remembered why I stopped playing MyClub last season.......too many BS losses because of server disconnect. And it is not an internet issue on my end.
Are you able to re-connect now? I keep getting: "Unable to send or receive data. CODE: ICWP161"
Old 15-09-2015, 22:00   #11
Buckshot

Buckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastBuckshot is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Are you able to re-connect now? I keep getting: "Unable to send or receive data. CODE: ICWP161"
No connection to server at this time.

Also while editing comp. logos, game completely crashed a few minutes ago. I reported it.
Buckshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2015, 22:14   #12
angryfootball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckshot View Post
No connection to server at this time.

Also while editing comp. logos, game completely crashed a few minutes ago. I reported it.
Well, I'm re-installing the game right now. If I get the same error message, I think the game is permanently screwed up. I think I'm the only in the world that is getting that error message.

I'll try to download PES 2015 and see if I can access the network too.

$75 dollars down the drain. I could have filled my car tank with gas, ate fast food for a week, or donated that money to a charity and felt more happy than I am right now. I'm done with football games after this one.
Old 15-09-2015, 22:37   #13
CACR25
  • Supports: AC Milan
  • PSN: ThirdEyeAwake

CACR25 is an unknown

I can't connect either in the USA. It's Konami though... currently playing Metal Gear Solid V and the servers are still utter shit.
CACR25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2015, 22:44   #14
angryfootball

Quote:
Originally Posted by CACR25 View Post
I can't connect either in the USA. It's Konami though... currently playing Metal Gear Solid V and the servers are still utter shit.
They had maintenance at 5PM EST (21:00 UTC). But that wasn't my problem as I tried accessing online at 10 in the morning.

My problem was fixed by re-installing! I think I may have declined the terms of agreement in the beginning, and that stopped me from accessing online. Its works great now! It took 8 hours, but it works now. Thanks for wasting 75% of my day, Konami. And, cheers.