PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 16-09-2018, 22:00   #16
tross840

tross840 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronystan View Post
Every year there's always has been a workaround for Pleasure Horn.
Really? I thought last year we never found one. Ok that's cool.

tross840 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2018, 06:51   #17
Diegopes

Diegopes is an unknown

Hey buckshot how you been ,good find with this of is really great ...face editions are awesome no crazy about the player rankings ..between. this of and the mls I think I may take a stab at commenbol national teams
Diegopes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2018, 15:36   #18
Buckshot

Buckshot has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Buckshot has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diegopes View Post
Hey buckshot how you been ,good find with this of is really great ...face editions are awesome no crazy about the player rankings ..between. this of and the mls I think I may take a stab at commenbol national teams
Staying busy..........Just loaded up leagues I have never played on a PES 2018 OF and playing Master League on it till PES 2019 fakes teams are complete.
Buckshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2018, 14:35   #19
Antonyc1977
  • PSN: TITG_Ant_v2

Antonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckshot View Post
Staying busy..........Just loaded up leagues I have never played on a PES 2018 OF and playing Master League on it till PES 2019 fakes teams are complete.
Hi All
I have added PESWORLD's MLS which overwrites the teams in Latin America Other.

Does this Mexican League overwrite the teams in the PLA League?

Face Packs can be downloaded from
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(It's a real time saver!)

Check out my YouTube account for all face builds and more...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Instagram: PES Custom Faces for face previews
Antonyc1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2018, 15:20   #20
Buckshot

Buckshot has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Buckshot has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonyc1977 View Post
Hi All
I have added PESWORLD's MLS which overwrites the teams in Latin America Other.

Does this Mexican League overwrite the teams in the PLA League?
Yes - the PLA League. I have PES World's MLS file as well.
Old 21-09-2018, 15:32   #21
Antonyc1977

Antonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckshot View Post
Yes - the PLA League. I have PES World's MLS file as well.
BEAUTIFUL!!!
I am adding this bad boy tonight. 1024x1024 kits?

Old 21-09-2018, 15:38   #22
nirvana_2006
  • Supports: Nottingham Forest
  • PSN: tommyk1985

nirvana_2006 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Dorlan Pabón (Monterrey) has Daniel Sturridge's face

If you want to know how overrated this file is, install it and look at most of the Monterrey players. There's like an 88 rated 19 year old in there. Not good for ML.
nirvana_2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2018, 17:08   #23
Antonyc1977

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana_2006 View Post
Dorlan Pabón (Monterrey) has Daniel Sturridge's face

If you want to know how overrated this file is, install it and look at most of the Monterrey players. There's like an 88 rated 19 year old in there. Not good for ML.
Okay, thanks for the headsup. I will make necessary adjustments myself.
All the same, I am looking forward to replacing the fake teams.

I still need to know if the kits are 1024 or 2048 though. Running out of space... fast!

Old 21-09-2018, 17:14   #24
Buckshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonyc1977 View Post
okay, thanks for the headsup. I will make necessary adjustments myself.
All the same, i am looking forward to replacing the fake teams.

I still need to know if the kits are 1024 or 2048 though. Running out of space... Fast!
Old Yesterday, 02:25   #25
killacarrillo
  • Supports: America de Cali
  • PSN: KILLA_RILLO24

killacarrillo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonekillacarrillo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonekillacarrillo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonekillacarrillo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonekillacarrillo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonekillacarrillo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronystan View Post
Every year there's always has been a workaround for Pleasure Horn.
Ive been waiting for em to allow us to edit pleasure horn for many years. i always creat 3 african teams. al ahly, pirates and chiefs. wish konami could look more towards africa

killacarrillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 17:36   #26
xxinterboyxx

xxinterboyxx is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by tross840 View Post
Thanks mate! I might go ahead and do the CSL beta for now.

Also that actually sucks that they are doing the same league though, what a shame. Are they doing PEA or PAS because I think Konami are going to make PEA the Thai League right?

We might have to end up using Ketchup Gamers CSL (not sure what league he's using)

It would be great if Everyone could collaborate. We would have it done in a week at the beginning of every game cycle for sure.

Here's what I have so far

All the main European Leagues - PES world
Liga Mx - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1YM...&frags=pl%2Cwn
MLS - Pes World
Other Europe - the thread here
National teams - Pes World

So now the only thing missing are really the two asian leagues (AND when I move the current teams from the AFC CL to the CSL I'll probably have like 2/3 "other Asian teams" still to edit (A league most likely)
Hello

I am exactly like you mate except for the liga mX. The one you used is 1024? Cause it is useless to put in the larger ones and than there is no space for other files.
xxinterboyxx is offline   Reply With Quote