PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 14-07-2004, 16:14   #1
mumra

mumra is an unknown

Thumbs up Owen - that's right son, hold your ground!

"brush those pesky defenders off you"

http://www.mumra.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/owen01_we7.html

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

mumra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2004, 16:33   #2
BazHilder
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: YourMum23

BazHilder is an unknown

Good site you've got there, I can watch it right now cos i'm at work and they have broadband.

BazHilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2004, 16:37   #3
mumra

mumra is an unknown

thx Baz

Quote:
Originally Posted by BazHilder
Good site you've got there, I can watch it right now cos i'm at work and they have broadband.

Cheerz Baz, believe it or not, i constructed my whole entire site (design only, not the flash movies) from start to finish in one night. Last night.
And im in work now paying for the consequences for having almost no sleep. LOL.

thanks for the reply, you're my one of my first 'visitors' i believe.

its not the best site, i know, but i had the attitude of, "it'll do for now". Hope you all like it.

Old 14-07-2004, 16:39   #4
Ogopa Djz
  • XBox: Macko54

Ogopa Djz has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumra
Cheerz Baz, believe it or not, i constructed my whole entire site (design only, not the flash movies) from start to finish in one night. Last night.
And im in work now paying for the consequences for having almost no sleep. LOL.

thanks for the reply, you're my one of my first 'visitors' i believe.

its not the best site, i know, but i had the attitude of, "it'll do for now". Hope you all like it.
Sweet site. That owen goal looks pro.Good job mang.

Ogopa Djz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2004, 01:42   #5
Kevthedrummer
Alive in the superunknown
  • PSN: kevthedrummer

Kevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Great Site!

That's a wicked site mate! How did you get your vids into flash? Are you playing it on PS2 or PC? Where do I get winning eleven from? I can only seem 2 get PES?! Is it fully licenced or do you have the plugins (meaning you would have the PC version right?) SORRY FOR ALL THE QUESTIONS LOL im just a curious PES man

PS3/PES Gamertag - Kevthedrummer - Come and beat me sometime.
check out my band
Kevthedrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2004, 10:56   #6
spikeymaracca
The Spikiest maracca

spikeymaracca has disabled reputation

good site! But the Andy Cole goal in others confuses me...What happens??
He blasts it and it look like its gone miles over, then all of a sudden its dipped in!
What happened??

Doesnt look good for ronaldo.
spikeymaracca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2004, 00:59   #7
Kevthedrummer
Alive in the superunknown
  • PSN: kevthedrummer

Kevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
He blasts it and it look like its gone miles over, then all of a sudden its dipped in!
What Happened??
To me it looks like you've anwered your own question there matey lol!

PS3/PES Gamertag - Kevthedrummer - Come and beat me sometime.
check out my band

Last edited by Kevthedrummer; 16-07-2004 at 01:01.. Reason: forgot to put quote at the end
Kevthedrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2004, 14:33   #8
{CAVAGIN}

{CAVAGIN} has disabled reputation

swweettt site,and that jenas goal was awesome,keep em coming
{CAVAGIN} is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2004, 12:55   #9
Davinche
International Player
  • XBox: Dirty Canvas

Davinche has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Swift site with top notch goals. And you did that all in one night? Incredible.
Davinche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 19:07   #10
soccer_ster_7

soccer_ster_7 is an unknown

split the d......that a baby

soccer_ster_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 01:40   #11
mumra

mumra is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by djwhitewolf
Swift site with top notch goals. And you did that all in one night? Incredible.
yeah, just the design of the site (i know its not 'all that'). That and the ridiculous 'mumra' life story that emerged as testimony to my insanity when i dont sleep. Hehee.

Still, im very grateful that there are some that (still) like the site.
Don't worry, i am still in the process of creating new goals and possibly re-vamping the site.

cheers mate.

Old 07-04-2006, 01:54   #12
Kirby#9

Kirby#9 is an unknown

BRAVO, I dont think I want to play against you.

Kirby#9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2006, 20:02   #13
mumra

mumra is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby#9
BRAVO, I dont think I want to play against you.
hahahaaha, you're too kind, sir!
Im 'ok', ive got my 'moments' but thats all they are, 'moments'.

Im just grateful ive got 3memory cards in which to save goals on at will.

Its unbelievably useful having 3cards cos if you're lazy like me, then you get a hell of a lot of leeway in knowing when you're out of space.

There aint nothing worse then not having the space to save a potentially great goal.

PS. I think that quote from Best that you got on your sig is friggin fantastic. I wish I thought of doing that.

Old 23-04-2006, 23:17   #14
Usul
  • Supports: FCB

Usul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Nice positioning and finish, Mr.Wachowski.

Usul is offline   Reply With Quote