PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 29-08-2018, 11:19   #1
mr.m

mr.m is an unknown

Rolleyes I want an expert to edit the ted files

Hello my love ..
I often change the game in pes 2018 and tell me about the importance of ted files and easy to deal with!
But I do not know anything about it!
Only I find it ready ..
I want to do this and do the modification myself
Tell me by the way, please

mr.m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2018, 14:41   #2
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

If I understand well, you want to create your own .ted files? (Your own team exports). Is it in PS4?

Also, which kind of team exports you want to do? You want to create your own teams from scatch, or you want to edit those unlicensed teams in game?

Ledman Liga Pro Creation Thread (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 team exports (PES 2017):
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2018, 19:19   #3
ggdaris
  • Supports: River Plate
  • PSN: send me MP

ggdaris has discovered the General Forums. God help us.ggdaris has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

I can help ypu but be more specific what you want

ggdaris is offline   Reply With Quote