sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 19-08-2003, 20:16   #31
Chuck Morris
aka BlueScouse
  • Supports: Everton
  • XBox: CHUCK MORRIS 84
  • PSN: CHUCK-84-MORRIS

Chuck Morris has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneChuck Morris has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneChuck Morris has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneChuck Morris has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneChuck Morris has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneChuck Morris has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneChuck Morris has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneChuck Morris has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

I don't want any credit for it.......as i got it off the freddy vs jason site.

Chuck Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2003, 20:19   #32
sheringham316

sheringham316 is an unknown

LMAO ............but the timing is everythin!!!
sheringham316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2003, 08:07   #33
PicturePerfect

PicturePerfect has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluescouse
It was probably because Jason X was a flop, and he didn't want to be involved in another lame film.
Nah, you're wrong. Firstly, it's not like earlier Friday The 13th films exactly lit the world alight and secondly, Jason X was actually his favourite Friday The 13th film and the reason he wasn't allowed to reprise his role (which he wanted to do) as Jason in F vs. J was because of his proportional height to Englund.

Beyoncé!---->::
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
::
PicturePerfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2003, 21:45   #34
rebusrahman

rebusrahman has disabled reputation

ooh pic, aren't u the aficianado! By the way, zyg, red pepper is the name of the guy who does the voiceovers for films in the UK.
Old 29-08-2003, 11:12   #35
sheringham316

sheringham316 is an unknown

Ive watched it now and let me say it was a lot diff that n e thing i thought it would be it was a classic gory film with goood effects. The story line was preety good and like alaways freddy talked toooooo much but then ya have jason who just kills ya ne fing in sight. The film itself wasnt to scary just when people poped out of nowhere .........where it made ya jump!!! Like i said erlier there was tons of gor and stuff .......so for u's who enjoy ya gory films this is on for u!!
sheringham316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2003, 02:04   #36
nath_scfc
  • Supports: Stoke City & Denver Nuggets
  • XBox: NathR88

nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

its a crap horror film but its a brilliant comedy!
nath_scfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2003, 22:55   #37
rebusrahman

rebusrahman has disabled reputation

sounds alright but I guess I will wait for it on DVD rental
Old 02-10-2003, 23:18   #38
jag87
Scary Movie 3 is coming out soon and that should be tremendous! I really didnt enjoy Freddy V Jason as it was just pure shite. The first movies in the series were more original but no everything is so predictable.
Old 02-10-2003, 23:21   #39
PicturePerfect

Scary Movie 2 was absolute crap. And I mean that in the worst way possible. I'd rather be castrated then go through it again. Ok, maybe not, but it was truly horrible.

I'd be surprised if 'Scary Movie 3' will be any better. How many crap parodies can you pull out of your ass before people stop watching?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-10-2003, 23:35   #40
jag87
The first one was the best scary movie! The funnies and most original. Have you seen the scary movie 3 trailer? A cameo from Simon Cowell!
Old 03-10-2003, 00:02   #41
PicturePerfect

The first one was so and so, I thought. The second one was utter crap.

I've seen the trailer, it looks good but then so did Freddy Vs. Jason's.

Scary Movie 4 will also be released. It's supposed to have a focus on superhero films in this time around.