PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 01-03-2010, 14:16   #1
Bish
  • Supports: Arsenal & Miami Dolphins
  • PSN: C-Note_7

Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Ivory Coast

Quote:
Guus Hiddink is ready to take charge of Ivory Coast for this summer's World Cup finals, according to reports.

The legendary Dutch coach is ready to step in after The Elephants dispensed with the services of previous coach Vahid Halilhodzic over the weekend.

Ivory Coast are currently preparing to tackle hosts South Africa on Wednesday, after which they will confirm Halilhodzic's successor.

Halilhodzic was axed during a live television debate over the weekend by Ivorian Football Association president Jacques Anouma.

He said: "I put an end to his contract and will name a new manger in the near future.

"It will be after the game on 3rd March, and will be a big name coach for the World Cup."

Hiddink has agreed to take charge of Turkey on 1st July, when his contract with Russia expires.

But reports suggest that both Russia and Turkey have agreed for Hiddink to take charge of Ivory Coast on a temporary basis.
If true, Brazil and Portugal should be a little more concerned.

Bish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 14:34   #2
Joel
Joined For Fun
  • Supports: Chelsea FC
  • PSN: inZane88

Joel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

This would be so good for them. I don't think he has failed to get past the group stages in a tournament. He knows how to get the best out of Drogba, which is probably the major thing for them.

I'd love it so much if Ivory Coast and Portugal go through.
Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 14:40   #3
Sweey
*RETIRED*
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
This would be so good for them. I don't think he has failed to get past the group stages in a tournament. He knows how to get the best out of Drogba, which is probably the major thing for them.

I'd love it so much if Ivory Coast and Portugal go through.
Fuck that. Ivory Coast and Brazil. Portugal are full of scum. Even Ghost agrees.
Sweey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 15:06   #4
Cannon ball
  • Supports: Manchester City FC

Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

I'd prefer North Korea and Ivory Coast....
Old 01-03-2010, 15:21   #5
Joel
Joined For Fun

Joel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Sweey View Post
Fuck that. Ivory Coast and Brazil. Portugal are full of scum. Even Ghost agrees.
I just don't like Brazil as a team anymore. I don't really know why, as I don't mind them individually and it's not because they are the most decorated team. I just stopped caring for them at the beginning of the 2006 World Cup.
Old 01-03-2010, 15:29   #6
Bish

Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Bish is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
I just don't like Brazil as a team anymore. I don't really know why, as I don't mind them individually and it's not because they are the most decorated team. I just stopped caring for them at the beginning of the 2006 World Cup.
I see your point. When there was a World Cup coming up in the past, I used to look forward to seeing the likes of Romario, Ronaldo, Rivaldo (until the Turkey game). Now, their squad doesn't give off the same sort of excitement.

That being said, I'd rather see them qualify with Ivory Coast. North Korea have no chance...........you would think.
Old 01-03-2010, 15:38   #7
Joel
Joined For Fun

That's a good point, Bishop. I've changed my mind a little. If Ronaldo is picked for this World Cup, then I will want Brazil to go far.

But I really hope Ivory Coast can do something this year. They are the best equipped African team and they do have genuine quality. But their defence is not very strong.
Old 01-03-2010, 15:42   #8
Mjällharth
  • Supports: Arsenal and Feyenoord to name a few.

Mjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by Ali

My primary wish from that group is that Portugal get knocked out and indeed Cote d'Ivoire is the team I like the most from that group.
Old 01-03-2010, 15:58   #9
Bish

Quote:
That's a good point, Bishop. I've changed my mind a little. If Ronaldo is picked for this World Cup, then I will want Brazil to go far.

But I really hope Ivory Coast can do something this year. They are the best equipped African team and they do have genuine quality. But their defence is not very strong.
It may even be worth sticking Yaya or Zokora alongside Kolo. They were missing Romaric in the ACN so he would add more quality in midfield.
Old 01-03-2010, 18:20   #10
uA - 1905

uA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

I support Ivory Coast as long as the legend is playing
uA - 1905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 21:41   #11
Cannon ball
  • Supports: Manchester City FC

Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBishop View Post
I see your point. When there was a World Cup coming up in the past, I used to look forward to seeing the likes of Romario, Ronaldo, Rivaldo (until the Turkey game). Now, their squad doesn't give off the same sort of excitement.

That being said, I'd rather see them qualify with Ivory Coast. North Korea have no chance...........you would think.
I agree, their team doesn't seem to have the excitement factor it did as with the Brazil teams of the past. Under Dunga they are more of a disciplined, efficient unit, a European influence you could say. I would still be shocked if they didn't qualify from their group.
Old 02-03-2010, 18:14   #12
Dale C.
  • Supports: Birmingham City F.C
  • PSN: iRepMorons

Dale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

I'd love if Portugal didn't make it through.

Although saying that, the only reason i'd love it is if Ronaldo was filmed crying.

I've always liked Ivory Coast. They are my African team, if you will.

Dale C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 20:05   #13
nath_scfc
  • Supports: Stoke City & Denver Nuggets
  • XBox: NathR88

nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.nath_scfc is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:

Man I never considered that. I don't think Dunga will pick him, but if he did, what a finale that could be.

As for Ivory Coast, Kader Keita is a hero. I love the guy.
nath_scfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 20:24   #14
Barry
  • Supports: Ajax, Boston Celtics
  • XBox: The Clogfather

Barry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Ideally, as a neutral on the group, I'd like to see North Korea and Ivory Coast go through. Portugal is full of twats, and Brazil has Dunga.
Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 20:38   #15
Usul
  • Supports: FCB

Usul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale C. View Post
Although saying that, the only reason i'd love it is if Ronaldo was filmed crying.
I love it when that happens.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Usul is offline   Reply With Quote