PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 18-09-2017, 13:22   #31
GronKaroglan
  • Supports: FC Porto, Sydney FC & RB Leipzig

GronKaroglan has discovered the General Forums. God help us.GronKaroglan has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azami_Nene View Post
OK gonna post a link to my completed A-League OF. doesnt have Managers or stadium pics yet.

Just trying to help everyone out.

Also couldn't find any kits on Wollogong so i've swapped them with Sydney United 58. Also created the Adelaide Cities Kits myself (they look okay).

http://www.mediafire.com/file/7wyg000hr0o468m/WEPES.rar

PS "Would be great if someone can pin the LINK on the first page"! Thanks!

All work goes to the editors of this thread for the last 3 years, and I only have credit for the Adelaide City kits.
Thanks for your work, mate. Sure it will be linked in the first page.

I've the Wollongong Wolves (made by philips_99), aswell as South Melbourne kits (those you used are the mock ones)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Follow me on Twitter:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GronKaroglan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2017, 13:25   #32
GronKaroglan

GronKaroglan has discovered the General Forums. God help us.GronKaroglan has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

South Melbourne kits (Credits PESMaster for the template)

Follow me on Twitter:

Old 18-09-2017, 19:34   #33
lucashc2608
  • Supports: LONDRINA E.C (LEC)
  • PSN: lucaspitoco

lucashc2608 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

these kits are did on pes17 template?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GronKaroglan View Post
Thanks for your work, mate. Sure it will be linked in the first page.

I've the Wollongong Wolves (made by philips_99), aswell as South Melbourne kits (those you used are the mock ones)

lucashc2608 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2017, 20:19   #34
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucashc2608 View Post
these kits are did on pes17 template?
I made them with PES 2017 template but I moved the logos on the socks to adapt it to PES 2018 template.

Ledman Liga Pro Creation Thread (PES 2018):

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):

philips_99 team exports (PES 2017):
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2017, 01:23   #35
lucashc2608
  • Supports: LONDRINA E.C (LEC)
  • PSN: lucaspitoco

lucashc2608 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Nice! so they wont get weird on the game then?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips_99 View Post
I made them with PES 2017 template but I moved the logos on the socks to adapt it to PES 2018 template.

lucashc2608 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2017, 13:58   #36
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucashc2608 View Post
Nice! so they wont get weird on the game then?!
I believe they won't, I did them according to the new template. I don't have the game yet to check it but if you want you can import it and see if it's fine. If there's any problem take a picture and post it here so I can fix it.

Same for Sydney FC home, away and third kits, I made them for PES 2017 but I tried converting for PES 2018, I can't check if they're good but they should be.

Ledman Liga Pro Creation Thread (PES 2018):

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):

philips_99 team exports (PES 2017):
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2017, 23:48   #37
GronKaroglan

Here is guys, the Mariners GK

Follow me on Twitter:

Old 20-09-2017, 04:26   #38
Payney94

Payney94 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azami_Nene View Post
OK gonna post a link to my completed A-League OF. doesnt have Managers or stadium pics yet.

Just trying to help everyone out.

Also couldn't find any kits on Wollogong so i've swapped them with Sydney United 58. Also created the Adelaide Cities Kits myself (they look okay).

http://www.mediafire.com/file/7wyg000hr0o468m/WEPES.rar

PS "Would be great if someone can pin the LINK on the first page"! Thanks!

All work goes to the editors of this thread for the last 3 years, and I only have credit for the Adelaide City kits.
I imported the option file, unfortunately there were multiple team logos missing and none of the correct players were in the file either. Not sure if I may have to import it again or if I have done something wrong.
Payney94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2017, 04:39   #39
Azami_Nene

Azami_Nene is an unknown

Damn! its my first time doing a OF so its probably a problem on my end. if i knew how to do it properly i will do it. so far it runs great . but seems that some teams need tweaking since south melbourne are winning the league in my BAL series xD
Azami_Nene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2017, 03:24   #40
barca4eva
  • Supports: FC Barcelona
  • PSN: barca4eva

barca4eva is an unknown

Hi guys, i have already made syd fc, ccm, 2 melbs, and updated the 3 a league teams already in game. My option file is based on cristianos bundes liga and csl .....u can find my teams on Pes 2018 forum. Under sharing teams exports...i used yoir kits. Thanks again
barca4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2017, 03:42   #41
cavsnz

cavsnz is an unknown

Thanks mate! I hope you will update A League teams before season starts.
cavsnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2017, 08:30   #42
GronKaroglan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavsnz View Post
Thanks mate! I hope you will update A League before season starts.
Great to see you here, mate. I've the 10 A-League teams already done (maybe I'll release a beta today or tomorrow), next week I plan to make the other 4 teams. Those teams will be compatible with PES Universe OF.

WARNING: make sure you have, at least, Serbia with real players (I used the fakes to create the players missing with Adelaide, Brisbane and Western Sydney)

Follow me on Twitter:

Old 22-09-2017, 12:27   #43
barca4eva
  • Supports: FC Barcelona
  • PSN: barca4eva

barca4eva is an unknown

Hi guys here are the remaining missing teams for Asia after we install CSL.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/1zxale...f/sydneyfc.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/file/93bbdv...ourne+City.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/file/yxqhh1...ne+Victory.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/file/cw2i3k...ntralcoast.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/file/0tcdtt...astle+Jets.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ky2uh7...erth+Glory.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/file/4l7805...AL+SADD+SC.zip

Happy days and as always no conflicts with Cristianos and CSL exports.
barca4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2017, 14:55   #44
GronKaroglan

A-LEAGUE EXPORTS for PES 2018 [BETA VERSION]

Includes:
- 10 A-League with kits, stats, line-ups, managers*, stadiums and some faces, with the latest transfers (Leroy George -> Melbourne Victory, Marcin Budziński -> Melbourne City, Daniel Adlung -> Adelaide United, ..)
- 3 NPL (Adelaide City, South Melbourne and Wollongong Wolves) with kits (stats will come in the next version)
- Auckland City with kits, manager and stadium (players will come in next version)
- League, Cup and Grand Final (instead of a Super Cup) with their logos, rules and respective ball**

Make sure you tick "Update squads and formation".

NOTE: This is a beta version, fixes will be lauched in further releases. In Edit mode, it may have an error after importing - the squad list only appears the Starting GK (only on PS4, because this version is from the PC port).

Credits: Buffon99, philips_99, Payney94, renzii.5154, billycampbell

Without further redo, enjoy!!
GronKaroglan

* Adelaide United has Marco Kurz picture but it appears GUILHERMO AMOR as the manager because it's uneditable (maybe I'll fix in further release)
** The FFA Cup ball doesn't appear on PES 2018

Follow me on Twitter:

Old 22-09-2017, 16:56   #45
Duck No.99
  • Supports: Borussia Dortmund

Duck No.99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastDuck No.99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastDuck No.99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastDuck No.99 is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by GronKaroglan View Post
A-LEAGUE EXPORTS for PES 2018 [BETA VERSION]

Includes:
- 10 A-League with kits, stats, line-ups, managers*, stadiums and some faces, with the latest transfers (Leroy George -> Melbourne Victory, Marcin Budziński -> Melbourne City, Daniel Adlung -> Adelaide United, ..)
- 3 NPL (Adelaide City, South Melbourne and Wollongong Wolves) with kits (stats will come in the next version)
- Auckland City with kits, manager and stadium (players will come in next version)
- League, Cup and Grand Final (instead of a Super Cup) with their logos, rules and respective ball**

Make sure you tick "Update squads and formation".

NOTE: This is a beta version, fixes will be lauched in further releases. In Edit mode, it may have an error after importing - the squad list only appears the Starting GK (only on PS4, because this version is from the PC port).

Without further redo, enjoy!!
GronKaroglan

* Adelaide United has Marco Kurz picture but it appears GUILHERMO AMOR as the manager because it's uneditable (maybe I'll fix in further release)
** The FFA Cup ball doesn't appear on PES 2018

Nice work.

Just one question. Is it possible that the Wellington kits are outdated/from former seasons?