PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 07-12-2015, 16:57   #46
salmaninovic
Registered User
salmaninovic's Avatar
  • Join Date: Jan 2015
  • Supports: Fc Barcelona
  • PSN: salmaninhovic/salmaninovic
  • Posts: 857

salmaninovic has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Sorry for taking time.had problem in sign up with mega alc.

here cetlic euro
https://mega.nz/#!85hxBYhA!2M_BxT6EK...AviKFdQfssE0SA


salmaninovic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 18:06   #47
thejoker19
Newbie
  • Join Date: Dec 2015
  • Posts: 19

thejoker19 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by salmaninovic View Post
Sorry for taking time.had problem in sign up with mega alc.

here cetlic euro
https://mega.nz/#!85hxBYhA!2M_BxT6EK...AviKFdQfssE0SA
do you know anyone that could make the glasgow rangers kiys for me as am in the prosess of making a spfl data pack
thejoker19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 18:44   #48
salmaninovic
Registered User
salmaninovic's Avatar
  • Join Date: Jan 2015
  • Supports: Fc Barcelona
  • PSN: salmaninhovic/salmaninovic
  • Posts: 857

salmaninovic has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejoker19 View Post
do you know anyone that could make the glasgow rangers kiys for me as am in the prosess of making a spfl data pack
Just ask angeltorero if he has rangers kit ps4 format. I know he would help us.
salmaninovic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 02:30   #49
thejoker19
Newbie
  • Join Date: Dec 2015
  • Posts: 19

thejoker19 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by salmaninovic View Post
Just ask angeltorero if he has rangers kit ps4 format. I know he would help us.
can you please converet theses for me [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Public/Pictures/Rangers3.png[/IMG]
[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Public/Pictures/RangersA.png[/IMG]
[IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/Public/Pictures/RangersH.png[/IMG][/IMG]
[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Public/Pictures/scottish%20logo.png[/IMG]
thejoker19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 02:31   #50
thejoker19
Newbie
  • Join Date: Dec 2015
  • Posts: 19

thejoker19 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejoker19 View Post
can you please converet theses for me [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Public/Pictures/Rangers3.png[/IMG]
[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Public/Pictures/RangersA.png[/IMG]
[IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/Public/Pictures/RangersH.png[/IMG][/IMG]
[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Public/Pictures/scottish%20logo.png[/IMG]

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Public/Pictures/scottish%20logo.png[/IMG]
thejoker19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 02:34   #51
thejoker19
Newbie
  • Join Date: Dec 2015
  • Posts: 19

thejoker19 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejoker19 View Post
[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Public/Pictures/scottish%20logo.png[/IMG]
if you go here you will get the spfl fill could you please convert everything for me https://mon-partage.fr/f/8dhYaXLF/
thejoker19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 05:44   #52
salmaninovic
Registered User
salmaninovic's Avatar
  • Join Date: Jan 2015
  • Supports: Fc Barcelona
  • PSN: salmaninhovic/salmaninovic
  • Posts: 857

salmaninovic has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejoker19 View Post
if you go here you will get the spfl fill could you please convert everything for me https://mon-partage.fr/f/8dhYaXLF/
ok but the site is not in English
salmaninovic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 15:29   #53
nibbler12
Registered User
  • Join Date: May 2012
  • Posts: 136

nibbler12 is an unknown

Can you try this ?



The leaked MU kit for the 2016/17 season

thanks
nibbler12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 16:25   #54
thejoker19
Newbie
  • Join Date: Dec 2015
  • Posts: 19

thejoker19 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by salmaninovic View Post
ok but the site is not in English
yeah just click the organge button and it will download
thejoker19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 13:38   #55
thejoker19
Newbie
  • Join Date: Dec 2015
  • Posts: 19

thejoker19 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by salmaninovic View Post
ok but the site is not in English
https://mon-partage.fr/f/8dhYaXLF/ just press the orange button and it will download the file it has all the scottish kits mangers and team logos and the leuage logo if you could convert them all for me and send the file back please
thejoker19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 16:33   #56
salmaninovic
Registered User
salmaninovic's Avatar
  • Join Date: Jan 2015
  • Supports: Fc Barcelona
  • PSN: salmaninhovic/salmaninovic
  • Posts: 857

salmaninovic has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejoker19 View Post
https://mon-partage.fr/f/8dhYaXLF/ just press the orange button and it will download the file it has all the scottish kits mangers and team logos and the leuage logo if you could convert them all for me and send the file back please
ok
salmaninovic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 18:03   #57
salmaninovic
Registered User
salmaninovic's Avatar
  • Join Date: Jan 2015
  • Supports: Fc Barcelona
  • PSN: salmaninhovic/salmaninovic
  • Posts: 857

salmaninovic has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Rangers Fc home and away
https://mega.nz/#!kxhmlLaI!ekJxutQQT...9Rf1gKR--lh9a0

If you don't mind can I teach you how to convert them to ps3.
let me no.
salmaninovic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 05:03   #58
thejoker19
Newbie
  • Join Date: Dec 2015
  • Posts: 19

thejoker19 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by salmaninovic View Post
Rangers Fc home and away
https://mega.nz/#!kxhmlLaI!ekJxutQQT...9Rf1gKR--lh9a0

If you don't mind can I teach you how to convert them to ps3.
let me no.
i tryed before but failed can you make the other rangers kits
thejoker19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 06:02   #59
kambing999
Registered User
kambing999's Avatar
  • Join Date: Jul 2011
  • Location: Johor Bahru , Malaysia
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: CaedFabregas
  • Posts: 937

kambing999 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.kambing999 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by salmaninovic View Post
Rangers Fc home and away
https://mega.nz/#!kxhmlLaI!ekJxutQQT...9Rf1gKR--lh9a0

If you don't mind can I teach you how to convert them to ps3.
let me no.
can you put some tutorial how to convert it?
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
kambing999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 12:59   #60
salmaninovic
Registered User
salmaninovic's Avatar
  • Join Date: Jan 2015
  • Supports: Fc Barcelona
  • PSN: salmaninhovic/salmaninovic
  • Posts: 857

salmaninovic has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejoker19 View Post
i tryed before but failed can you make the other rangers kits
what did u use to convert pc or mobile phone .
its very easy.if you don't mind I can teach you becoz am just using samsung galaxy 3 to convert and its easier for me.
Just with 3 applications
7zipper
photoeditor
mega for posting and create link.
salmaninovic is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 19:38.

Not yet a member? Register now.

.