PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 02-12-2015, 07:20   #16
paul2478
  • PSN: paul2478

paul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by Das:Fohlen View Post
thank you for this helpful thread. i will read your experiences thursday before i'll connect my PS4 to the internet again. i hope we will not suffer because of editing very much after DLC 1.0.
That's ok mate, makes my life easier as I don't have to merge lots of different threads asking the same thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Max View Post
I don't understand the point in doing this. Are you sure you're gonna keep all the edits you did just after installing the data pack 1.0, when installing the data pack 2.0 ?
I've done the same thing just in case the update forces the use of the pre DP1 backup. If everything is lost because no backup is made pre DP2 then I will just delete everything & restore my pre DP1 backup.

Hopefully though none of this is necessary & you get a choice of which backup to use.... pre DP1 if you want to recover faces you edited before then or pre DP2 if you would rather keep the changes you have made since DP1

paul2478 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 12:34   #17
ageorge81
  • Supports: Tottenham

ageorge81 is an unknown

I have to admit that I didn't understand the instructions issues on the 'online information' section yesterday.

It seems to be suggesting for those who wish to restore pre DP1 data that they need to leave the backup information in place (obviously) but also delete current edited data via the saved data management option.

Are they suggesting if we do not delete current edit data that we will retain all edits between DP1 and DP2?

It doesn't state explicitly what we need to do to retain our current edit data.
ageorge81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 13:19   #18
kanyopuma

kanyopuma has discovered the General Forums. God help us.kanyopuma has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

i hope they will correct their mistake for the next DP: i want to start to make faces now !
kanyopuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 13:27   #19
Caveras

Caveras has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

I hope they also fix the Base Copy Lock problem with some players without *having* to do the full pre-DP1 reset.

(If you base-copied certain players before DP1, you cannot reset them anymore or change their names/nationalities. You can edit them and it seems okay until you visit edit mode the next time, when all changes are reset again with those players.)
Caveras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 13:40   #20
Das:Fohlen

Das:Fohlen is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastDas:Fohlen is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastDas:Fohlen is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastDas:Fohlen is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastDas:Fohlen is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by ageorge81 View Post
I have to admit that I didn't understand the instructions issues on the 'online information' section yesterday.

It seems to be suggesting for those who wish to restore pre DP1 data that they need to leave the backup information in place (obviously) but also delete current edited data via the saved data management option.

Are they suggesting if we do not delete current edit data that we will retain all edits between DP1 and DP2?

It doesn't state explicitly what we need to do to retain our current edit data.
the instructions are not very useful, typical konami. i read it 5 times in a row and didn't understand. am i stupid or konami?
Das:Fohlen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 15:05   #21
4N63L

4N63L is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast4N63L is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast4N63L is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast4N63L is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast4N63L is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

I think there will be 2 ways to update:

1 - If we want recovery all our work before DP1 we must load from the backup.

2 - If we don't want it or don't have a backup (especially for people that bought the game after DP1) we can update normally.
4N63L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 16:28   #22
ronystan
  • Supports: AC Milan

ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4N63L View Post
I think there will be 2 ways to update:

1 - If we want recovery all our work before DP1 we must load from the backup.

2 - If we don't want it or don't have a backup (especially for people that bought the game after DP1) we can update normally.
Yes, that's right.
If you want to recover all your edited data from DP1 (People who lost their edited player faces etc and want it back), you should delete the edit data file from the PS4 system and only keep the back up data BEFORE you install the upcoming DP2.

But if you only wanna keep the pre-taken-back-DP2 data, then don't bother, just update normally. You won't lose your new edit data, but you won't be able to get back the edit data you lost in DP1 before.
Old 02-12-2015, 19:31   #23
4N63L

4N63L is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast4N63L is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast4N63L is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast4N63L is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast4N63L is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

News about how to update

Quote:
[UPDATE] DP1.0 causes overwriting of player appearances[2015.12.01]

We confirmed that applying DP1.0 causes overwriting of the edited data of player appearances (Face, Hairstyle and Physique).
The customers who want to keep using the edit data, created before applying DP1.0, can salvage the data when DP2.0 is released.
*DP2.0 is scheduled to release on 3/12/2015

Please follow the 2 procedures below to salvage the edit data, created before applying DP1.0, also so DP2.0 can be applied safely.

・Do not delete the [Backup Edit Data]
・Delete the edited data before applying DP2.0

HOME -> [Settings] -> [Application Saved Data Management] -> [Save Data in System Storage] -> [Delete] -> [Pro Evolution Soccer 2016] -> Select [Edit] to delete

Please note that following this procedure deletes the edited data that was created after applying DP1.0 when DP2.0 is applied.
So please understand before you proceed with the procedure above.

We deeply apologise for any inconvenience caused.
4N63L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 19:41   #24
Jibu-Sama
  • Supports: Olympique Lyonnais, Juventus, Barcelona
  • PSN: Jibu-Sama

Jibu-Sama has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Since the DP01 I just put the real names of the players of the championship in Brazil.
Is the DP02 will hand them to me at 0?

Sorry if my english is bad.
Jibu-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 19:47   #25
Das:Fohlen

Das:Fohlen is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastDas:Fohlen is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastDas:Fohlen is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastDas:Fohlen is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastDas:Fohlen is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4N63L View Post
News about how to update
so i guess this is the way to keep edited date that was made after DLC 1.0:

・Delete the [Backup Edit Data]
・Do not delete the edited data before applying DP2.0

so i`m already ready for the new DLC...

...but we`re talking about Konami

i will wait for feedback from people before connecting to internet tomorrow
Das:Fohlen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 07:56   #26
paul2478

paul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Ali

My update has nearly downloaded, I had already deleted my old backup so I will let you all know what happens shortly

*EDIT*

Ok downloaded & installed, I had deleted by pre DP1 backup editdata & I still have everything I edited between DP1 & DP2 including the 1 player appearance I did as a test.

The J. Hernandez that I base copied over his NT duplicate & a fake PEU league player both kept their presets.

When I defaulted the one over the fake PEU league player, exited edit mode & then went back in everything was still the default.

I will update the opening post, let me know if you want me to check anything else

Last edited by paul2478; 03-12-2015 at 08:22..
Old 03-12-2015, 08:49   #27
Mads-TheChamp

Mads-TheChamp has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Just to be clear here. If I only have made team kits, badges, names etc. then there is nothing to be worried about?
Mads-TheChamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 08:54   #28
tm99
  • Supports: FC Bayern München

tm99 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul2478 View Post
I will update the opening post, let me know if you want me to check anything else
Hey Paul, thank you again for everything
tm99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 08:57   #29
ronystan
  • Supports: AC Milan

ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mads-TheChamp View Post
Just to be clear here. If I only have made team kits, badges, names etc. then there is nothing to be worried about?
Yes
Old 03-12-2015, 08:59   #30
paul2478

2 more teams added to Other European Teams, Ma Zebra & LG White Blue. Pretty sure they are the other 2 missing Serie B teams after Brescia (Brutie) was added in DP1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mads-TheChamp View Post
Nothing to worry about mate, they will all still be there. If you have edited any since DP1 then make sure you delete the pre DP1 backup edit data before starting the game just to make sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tm99 View Post
Hey Paul, thank you again for everything
No worries mate

Last edited by paul2478; 03-12-2015 at 09:35..