PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 03-12-2015, 11:33   #46
paul2478
  • PSN: paul2478

paul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaceFace View Post
So you have done the oppositie of what they have instructed to keep edits post dp1? Just so I'm clear. What about players bugged from base copying? Have they been fixed?
No I have done exactly what they said to do which is keep your current edit data & delete the pre DP1 backup if you want to keep your post DP1 edits, the explanation they gave was how to get back your pre DP1 edited faces.

For the base copy problem...

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul2478 View Post
The J. Hernandez that I base copied over his NT duplicate & a fake PEU league player both kept their presets.

When I defaulted the one over the fake PEU league player, exited edit mode & then went back in everything was still the default.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
Non of my ML players.
You need to sign new players

Quote:
Originally Posted by motherhen View Post
Anyone else have an issue with Eric Dier's (Spurs) face or is it just me? When i looked, he had the wrong one. He was black! So, i did a reset on him and it reverted to the correct one. Im on 360 btw...
Had you previously edited his face yourself? Normally if you have edited a players face & they get a preset you have to default their face to get the preset

Last edited by paul2478; 03-12-2015 at 11:52..
paul2478 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 12:03   #47
StaceFace

StaceFace is an unknown

Thanks for quick reply. Am I missing something? Where exactly does it tell you to do the way you did? That test you are suggesting does not answer my base copying question but I will find out that for myself.
StaceFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 12:11   #48
paul2478
  • PSN: paul2478

paul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaceFace View Post
Thanks for quick reply. Am I missing something? Where exactly does it tell you to do the way you did? That test you are suggesting does not answer my base copying question but I will find out that for myself.
I'm not sure if it does tell you (I've forgotten the full text of the message) but it works.

I had 3 versions of J. Hernandez.. 1 base copy in created players, 1 over his NT duplicate & one over a fake PEU league player. All kept the preset face so I deleted the created player & defaulted the fake PEU player. After saving then quitting the game the fake PEU league player was still defaulted so I think the issue has been fixed
Old 03-12-2015, 12:18   #49
StaceFace

StaceFace is an unknown

Quote:
I'm not sure if it does tell you (I've forgotten the full text of the message) but it works.

I had 3 versions of J. Hernandez.. 1 base copy in created players, 1 over his NT duplicate & one over a fake PEU league player. All kept the preset face so I deleted the created player & defaulted the fake PEU player. After saving then quitting the game the fake PEU league player was still defaulted so I think the issue has been fixed
Thanks mate, appreciated.
StaceFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 12:24   #50
motherhen

motherhen is an unknown

Quote:
Had you previously edited his face yourself? Normally if you have edited a players face & they get a preset you have to default their face to get the preset

Nah! I also noticed that Jon Flanagan's 'real' face had vanished. But a quick reset and it came back... I never edit faces so its not that. :/
motherhen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 13:29   #51
kanyopuma

kanyopuma has discovered the General Forums. God help us.kanyopuma has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

no bad surprises after DP2 ?
kanyopuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 14:29   #52
motherhen

motherhen is an unknown

No-one has seen any yet. Well, Bebe is missing from the Rayo Vallacano squad but apart from that....
Old 03-12-2015, 14:43   #53
tross840

tross840 is an unknown

Quote:
No-one has seen any yet. Well, Bebe is missing from the Rayo Vallacano squad but apart from that....
are you completely positive. I think he's under the name "Thiago" (his real name)

Look for someone with his stats and appearance.
tross840 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 14:46   #54
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Someone posted in the main Data pack/patch thread about Gabriel being missing from Santos, and them only having 15 players?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 15:05   #55
motherhen

motherhen is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by tross840 View Post
are you completely positive. I think he's under the name "Thiago" (his real name)

Look for someone with his stats and appearance.
Ahhh ok i'll have a look

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
Someone posted in the main Data pack/patch thread about Gabriel being missing from Santos, and them only having 15 players?
I'll check it out now... :/
Old 03-12-2015, 15:21   #56
motherhen

motherhen is an unknown

Firstly, it is Bebe as it says that for a shirt name so i have edited and Santos are indeed destroyed... All the other Brazilian teams are loaded with players. Like 25+. But Santos have been crippled. No more Gabriel Mondays then! :/
Old 03-12-2015, 16:25   #57
Cannon ball
  • Supports: Manchester City FC

Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Konami can fuck off is all I can say.
Old 03-12-2015, 16:29   #58
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Firstly, it is Bebe as it says that for a shirt name so i have edited and Santos are indeed destroyed... All the other Brazilian teams are loaded with players. Like 25+. But Santos have been crippled. No more Gabriel Mondays then! :/
It's weird how they were doing some Gabriel-related promotion on their twitter a little while ago..... and now they've removed him from the game?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 16:32   #59
ant01
  • Supports: Arsenal

ant01 is an unknown

Does anybody know how to get back certain free agents that were deleted? I'm assuming that I'll have to delete the new update file, go back and upload my last backup file, base copy players, then download the update again? I'm really just interested in keeping as many of the free agents with preset faces as possible. Any clarification would be gladly appreciated!
ant01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 16:37   #60
motherhen

motherhen is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant01 View Post
Does anybody know how to get back certain free agents that were deleted? I'm assuming that I'll have to delete the new update file, go back and upload my last backup file, base copy players, then download the update again? I'm really just interested in keeping as many of the free agents with preset faces as possible. Any clarification would be gladly appreciated!
I just tried this on my 360... Deleted the new DLC pack but it wouldn't load my option file anymore. Worked in 2015 but not this version... :/