sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 17-02-2006, 17:22   #16
Sweey
*RETIRED*
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

The white text on grey and black was hurting my eyes a lot. I like the black/grey background but after that it could get difficult. I've never had my eyes hurt from looking at a forum with a dark background before so I'm not quite sure why that one is having such an effect on me.

Djwhitewolf, some of us have already asked for random colours it can't be done yet.

Old 17-02-2006, 17:28   #17
martin_cranie
I blue myself

martin_cranie has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?martin_cranie has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?martin_cranie has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?martin_cranie has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?martin_cranie has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?martin_cranie has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?martin_cranie has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?martin_cranie has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?martin_cranie has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?martin_cranie has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?martin_cranie has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmanuk2k
That on there is our new logo by the way. Looks quite pretty when I printed it off on my photo printer. Maybe I'll start sending Elite's a nice postcard.
Kudos on the new logo, I think it looks very smart indeed. I'll be waiting for the postcard

I'm not overly interested in using a dark skin, but I must say that it looks quite nice too, especially without the google ads.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 17-02-2006, 17:37   #18
Davinche
International Player
  • XBox: Dirty Canvas

Davinche has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

AHH didnt know that was the new logo, started a thread about how pesinsight dont have a logo that stays, i liked the new one tough
Old 17-02-2006, 18:14   #19
Cali
Sin City
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • XBox: Jagger O Riley
  • PSN: JaggerORiley

Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

this is but how do you become a elite member please tell me
Old 17-02-2006, 18:15   #20
Hansel

Hansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

There's a thread about it...
Old 17-02-2006, 18:19   #21
Davinche
International Player
  • XBox: Dirty Canvas

Davinche has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

When hitman feels that you are really special, and feels you are one of the most valuble members of the site he makes you one.

Or

You click on the picture which says ₤5 for life and pay through paypal.
Old 17-02-2006, 20:02   #22
hitmanuk2k
The Boss
  • XBox: pesgaming

hitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Becoming a Veteran is nothing to do with Elite membership. Sweey and Martin are veterans AND elite members, which is why their names are green. Normal veterans are not like this.

Old 17-02-2006, 20:07   #23
Cali
Sin City

Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Cali has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

thanks for the great info dj and hitmanso how do you become a insight veteran?lol.i would love to be one of these and ill do anything(except pay)to become one
Old 17-02-2006, 20:49   #24
Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmanuk2k
How many times does this need to be discussed? There isn't a specific criteria for becoming a veteran.
Old 17-02-2006, 20:55   #25
Hansel

Hansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by California Clown
thanks for the great info dj and hitmanso how do you become a insight veteran?lol.i would love to be one of these and ill do anything(except pay)to become one
Jesus fuck you're stupid...

------------------------------

Matt,
Old 17-02-2006, 21:48   #26
Cali
Sin City

well maybe youre stupid to
what a comeback
Old 05-09-2008, 12:50   #27
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

ok.

Old 05-09-2008, 13:18   #28
Hunter
BELIEVE

Hunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Most useless post award goes to "ThieryHenry14".

Congratulations.
Old 05-09-2008, 13:20   #29
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Hey wait there was someone who posted before me.

Old 05-09-2008, 13:23   #30
The Messiah
#1 Troll
  • PSN: yingandyangbros

The Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeThe Messiah is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Yes, I deleted it as you were posting.
Closed Thread