PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
View Poll Results: Who will kill Paul Ince?
Andrea 1 14.29%
Carl, Glenn or Maggie 1 14.29%
Daryl 0 0%
Ghost Lori or Ghost Merle 1 14.29%
Michonne 1 14.29%
Milton 2 28.57%
Rick 0 0%
Tyreese 0 0%
Other 1 14.29%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2016, 13:53   #706
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
I prefer season finales to be resolutions rather than cliffhangers, but I can understand why they do it.

I'm just hoping season 6 is free with Prime soon.
Well they've just added the first season of Fear the Walking Dead, so I guess you could watch that in the meantime.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 13:56   #707
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

They also just added Walking Dead S5, so I'm guessing S6 will be free close to the S7's climax.

Yeah, I was going to star watching Fear, but I hear it's not great.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 15:56   #708
Ali
It is happening again

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

It's just ok.

Old 25-10-2016, 09:57   #709
Ali
It is happening again

That was much more like it. This episode should've been last season's finale. Would've had much more of an impact than that social media-baiting cliffhanger they used.

Old 25-10-2016, 10:26   #710
jamee78
  • Supports: Liverpool

jamee78 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali View Post
that was much more like it. This episode should've been last season's finale. Would've had much more of an impact than that social media-baiting cliffhanger they used.
damn!!!
jamee78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 13:15   #711
Ali
It is happening again

Bad season. The premiere was good, the finale was ok but a bit silly and had plenty of stupid moments. Everything else inbetween was......

The show could benefit from lowering the episode amount to 10/12, cut out the mid season break, and get rid of all the filler.

Old 27-10-2017, 05:36   #712
khouji

khouji is an unknown

Any updates for The Walking Dead?
khouji is offline   Reply With Quote