PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
View Poll Results: Who should be the next England manager?
Rosie 47 2 9.52%
Guus Hiddink 3 14.29%
Jose Mourinho 1 4.76%
Woy Hodgson 4 19.05%
Haribo as punishment for messing up the poll 8 38.10%
Other 3 14.29%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 21-08-2007, 23:15   #31
Cannon ball
  • Supports: Manchester City FC

Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Cannon ball is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

I can imagine the England game tommorow very well. It will be a dull, low scoring defeat or draw, Michael Owen playing, not fully fit and doing nothing, Jermain Defoe coming on for the last 5 minutes and doing bugger all, Keiron Dyer playing in god only knows what position and at the end of it all McClaren droning on about how we've learnt more things about the players and some invisible positives to take heart from. Thats how England friendlies are.

Cannon ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2007, 00:05   #32
lfcboy

lfcboy is an unknown

The problem for England is the horrible midfield. Lampard goes up way too much and when he gets the ball he kicks it out of the stadium. He forces the rest of the midfield to stay back and defend. England also need a real left midfielder. I would probably prefer Lennon but Joe Cole is great for Chelsea. Without Gerrard in the middle, I think the final score will be 1-1 against Germany. As for the Euro 2008, maybe England will qualify next time around.
lfcboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2007, 01:40   #33
AgentZero

AgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by Ali

who was the bloke that had the rant in the homepage, good read that.
Old 23-08-2007, 01:12   #34
lfcboy

lfcboy is an unknown

Robinson was horrible against Germany. He gave the ball to Kuranyi to score. He was the most hilarious goalkeeper out on the pitch. That is not easy to do considering that Lehmann was also on the pitch.
Old 23-08-2007, 01:14   #35
Yossi
Loopy about Lupoli

Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Yossi has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Over the past year, James, Carson, Foster and Green have all been better than Robinson in my opinion.
Yossi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2007, 01:24   #36
lfcboy

lfcboy is an unknown

James deserves to start.
Old 23-08-2007, 01:27   #37
Singh
The beautiful game

Singh has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Prefer Carson to start...then robinson.
Singh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2007, 01:33   #38
lfcboy

lfcboy is an unknown

I think James has two more years left in him. After that its all Carson.
Old 23-08-2007, 01:38   #39
kallum
Tethlon.

kallum has discovered the General Forums. God help us.kallum has discovered the General Forums. God help us.kallum has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yossi View Post
Over the past year, James, Carson, Foster and Green have all been better than Robinson in my opinion.
Aye, agreed.

Robinson's a one save wonder.

To be totally honest, the best all-round keeper England have is either Carson or Foster. They don't seem to have any standout weakness.

I'd say James deserves the #1 shirt the most following his Pompey performances. However his purple patch will surely come to an end in the near future with him ageing I feel. Plus, I'm still not 100% confident in him, dodgy kicking at times and isn't always reassuring coming off his line. But good on him for earning his recall though.
kallum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2007, 01:45   #40
lfcboy

lfcboy is an unknown

What did you guys think of Micheal Owen against Germany. I thought he was a bit rusty. He missed an open goal after that monkey Lehmann gave him the ball. Other than that, I thought he did rather well.
Old 23-08-2007, 01:53   #41
kallum
Tethlon.

kallum has discovered the General Forums. God help us.kallum has discovered the General Forums. God help us.kallum has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Owen, to me did alright.

I like Owen, grew up as a young lad watching him (I'm only 17 now like, but still). I felt he was quite sharp, and had a real poacher feel about him. Yeah big deal he missed the open goal, but in that situation, on the angle and on the turn we have seen many other players miss too.

For me it's a great releif to still see him getting on the end of passes/crosses and the goals will come anytime soon. Don't forget the goalbound header that Lehmann did very well to save. He'll be fine will Michael.
kallum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2007, 04:18   #42
Calzone
  • Supports: AC Milan
  • XBox: Calzone FC

Calzone has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Calzone has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Calzone has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Calzone has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Calzone has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Calzone has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Calzone has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Calzone has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Calzone has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Calzone has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

England played well just unlucky on the first goal conceded and a bit at fault in the second. They had better of the attacking position I felt. I think because Gerrard was not in the side as well as Rooney the side moves the ball better. Sometimes small named work horses like Richards and Shorey are good for the team.

Edit: And I'm not singling out Gerrard and Rooney. I meant that if Lampard is in, then Gerrard out. If Rooney is in, then Owen out.
Old 23-08-2007, 04:35   #43
Preki-USA

Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Preki-USA has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

McClaren is a fucking disaster! Kieron Dyer as a striker? Make Becks fly all the way to play on his injured ankle!? If Hargreaves and Gerrard could have the night off I don't see why Beckham had to play.
Old 23-08-2007, 09:07   #44
Wan
PESGaming legend in opposite world
  • Supports: Chelsea

Wan has by now had a thread closed by AliWan has by now had a thread closed by AliWan has by now had a thread closed by AliWan has by now had a thread closed by AliWan has by now had a thread closed by AliWan has by now had a thread closed by AliWan has by now had a thread closed by AliWan has by now had a thread closed by AliWan has by now had a thread closed by AliWan has by now had a thread closed by AliWan has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Sack McClaren.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2007, 10:12   #45
Kevthedrummer
Alive in the superunknown
  • PSN: kevthedrummer

Kevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Can't get my head around Kieron Dyer as a striker... It makes absolutely no sense at all!

He has good pase but he cannot finnish... at all!

And our goalkeeper situation is also a nightmare.

PS3/PES Gamertag - Kevthedrummer - Come and beat me sometime.
check out my band
Kevthedrummer is offline   Reply With Quote