PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 22-09-2018, 17:03   #16
dogrunning
Newbie
  • Join Date: Dec 2005
  • Supports: St Mirren
  • Posts: 13

dogrunning is an unknown

Iíve tried a few games with different teams in CSL and all teams play erratic. All teams play very high up the park and get caught out with through balls constantly. When opposing team have a corner my whole team go to the other side of the pitch leaving only the keeper to defend corner. I have tried different settings but doesnít change anything.


dogrunning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2018, 17:55   #17
gregnator
Newbie
  • Join Date: Sep 2018
  • Posts: 12

gregnator is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogrunning View Post
Iíve tried a few games with different teams in CSL and all teams play erratic. All teams play very high up the park and get caught out with through balls constantly. When opposing team have a corner my whole team go to the other side of the pitch leaving only the keeper to defend corner. I have tried different settings but doesnít change anything.
Unfortunatly that's the AI mechanic that hopefully they'll fix soon.
Had this problem with every "Low end" team, even the licensed ones.
On the steam forums for example, you see nothing but people complaining about this issue in BAL and ML.
I'll assume they'll implement a patch soon to fix it.
gregnator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2018, 18:41   #18
dogrunning
Newbie
  • Join Date: Dec 2005
  • Supports: St Mirren
  • Posts: 13

dogrunning is an unknown

Worked it out, just doing a reset of game plan on each team has fixed them to playing properly.
dogrunning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2018, 21:21   #19
xxinterboyxx
Newbie
  • Join Date: Jun 2010
  • Posts: 20

xxinterboyxx is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nando_Nunes View Post
I was able to solve it, thank you.
eXPLAIN HOW YOU SOLVED IT PLEASE i AMHAVING SAME ISSUE I THINK
xxinterboyxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2018, 21:23   #20
killacarrillo
Registered User
killacarrillo's Avatar
  • Join Date: Jul 2010
  • Location: Ft lauderdale, FL
  • Supports: America de Cali
  • PSN: KILLA_RILLO24
  • Posts: 1,181

killacarrillo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonekillacarrillo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonekillacarrillo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonekillacarrillo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonekillacarrillo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonekillacarrillo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Oscar romero was copied onto a fake player, but he is IG in corinthians thus creating a double. Some players lost the first letter of their name after I defaulted the game plan settings. so be careful
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
killacarrillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2018, 21:39   #21
marz3d
Registered User
  • Join Date: Apr 2004
  • Posts: 176

marz3d is an unknown

Thanks for sharing...I only need the J-league and 4 other asian teams to be complete... Hopefully somebody creates and shares the J- league for all of us PES Fans...
marz3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2018, 22:16   #22
killacarrillo
Registered User
killacarrillo's Avatar
  • Join Date: Jul 2010
  • Location: Ft lauderdale, FL
  • Supports: America de Cali
  • PSN: KILLA_RILLO24
  • Posts: 1,181

killacarrillo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonekillacarrillo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonekillacarrillo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonekillacarrillo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonekillacarrillo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonekillacarrillo has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by marz3d View Post
Thanks for sharing...I only need the J-league and 4 other asian teams to be complete... Hopefully somebody creates and shares the J- league for all of us PES Fans...
Albiore is almost done with his Jleague that takes over the PASleague. his work is immaculate i created al nassr and al ittihad with the 2 teams left over from the PAS league. And creating Melbourne city, western sydney, pohang, seoul with the 4 teams that replace the 4 Jleague teams IG
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
killacarrillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2018, 23:56   #23
marz3d
Registered User
  • Join Date: Apr 2004
  • Posts: 176

marz3d is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by killacarrillo View Post
Albiore is almost done with his Jleague that takes over the PASleague. his work is immaculate i created al nassr and al ittihad with the 2 teams left over from the PAS league. And creating Melbourne city, western sydney, pohang, seoul with the 4 teams that replace the 4 Jleague teams IG
That's cool... thx for your guys hard work... Can't wait... I even got the classic teams names and kits updated
marz3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2018, 00:45   #24
gregnator
Newbie
  • Join Date: Sep 2018
  • Posts: 12

gregnator is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by killacarrillo View Post
Oscar romero was copied onto a fake player, but he is IG in corinthians thus creating a double. Some players lost the first letter of their name after I defaulted the game plan settings. so be careful
Thanks for letting me know!
Shenhua was made by Viper12 and it's one that I didn't touch as it was in the AFC.
I'll make an update for that soon.

The reason why some players have a letter missing is due to the conversion from PC to PS4.
When converting a PS4 to PC TED, you have the same issue.
Unfortunatly there is no way to fix this for now.
gregnator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2018, 01:20   #25
waleed1
Newbie
  • Join Date: Oct 2017
  • Posts: 15

waleed1 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregnator View Post
Original CSL by theviper12
His twitter: twitter.com/esteban_angle

Heya, so this is the CSL by Theviper12 converted.
I simply made sure they are now for PEA instead of PAS league.
Full credit for players, logos and kits go to Theviper12
It's completed and tested!
Hopefully you'll have fun with it!
Done for PC & PS4

Teams List:

Beijing Guoan
Beijing Renhe
Changchun Yatai
Chongqing Lifan
Dalian Yifang
Guangzhou Evergrande
Guangzhou R&F
Guizhou Hengfeng
Hebei China Fortune
Henan Jianye
Jiangsu Suning
Shandong Luneng
Shanghai Shenhua
Shanghai SIPG
Tianjin Quanjian
Tianjin Teda

UPDATED V1.1!
Download link PC: http://www.mediafire.com/file/cp3sxh..._V1.1.zip/file
Download link PS4: http://www.mediafire.com/file/pt3led..._V1.1.zip/file

Again, full credits go to Theviper12, what I did was very simple compared to the complex and time consuming amount of work and effort Theviper12 did.
This is really for the players who wanted the CSL in the PEA league like me.

This way it's compatible with J-League or K-league that write over PAS

*If you have a bug, try this
Edit > Teams > (One of the teams) > Gameplan > Auto select line-up > By ability.
Here's an example!

https://imgur.com/a/kW2qnJc
Hi ,
can i know all the imported teams database

i mean teams neames that been replaced
waleed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2018, 07:32   #26
Uncle Fester
Newbie
Uncle Fester's Avatar
  • Join Date: Nov 2010
  • Location: Poland
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • Posts: 20

Uncle Fester is an unknown

Import fails

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregnator View Post
Original CSL by theviper12
His twitter: twitter.com/esteban_angle

Heya, so this is the CSL by Theviper12 converted.
I simply made sure they are now for PEA instead of PAS league.
Full credit for players, logos and kits go to Theviper12
It's completed and tested!
Hopefully you'll have fun with it!
Done for PC & PS4

Teams List:

Beijing Guoan
Beijing Renhe
Changchun Yatai
Chongqing Lifan
Dalian Yifang
Guangzhou Evergrande
Guangzhou R&F
Guizhou Hengfeng
Hebei China Fortune
Henan Jianye
Jiangsu Suning
Shandong Luneng
Shanghai Shenhua
Shanghai SIPG
Tianjin Quanjian
Tianjin Teda

UPDATED V1.1!
Download link PC: http://www.mediafire.com/file/cp3sxh..._V1.1.zip/file
Download link PS4: http://www.mediafire.com/file/pt3led..._V1.1.zip/file

Again, full credits go to Theviper12, what I did was very simple compared to the complex and time consuming amount of work and effort Theviper12 did.
This is really for the players who wanted the CSL in the PEA league like me.

This way it's compatible with J-League or K-league that write over PAS

*If you have a bug, try this
Edit > Teams > (One of the teams) > Gameplan > Auto select line-up > By ability.
Here's an example!

https://imgur.com/a/kW2qnJc
Hi

Could you please let me know why only four teams (Evergrande, Tianjin Quanjian, Shanghai SIPG, Shanghai Shenhua) does not import? It leaves fake teams even when import finishes as normal.

I tried fresh instal few times and it did not help. Do you have any idea why? CSL was first to instal over PEA.

Thanks
Uncle Fester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2018, 07:34   #27
Uncle Fester
Newbie
Uncle Fester's Avatar
  • Join Date: Nov 2010
  • Location: Poland
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • Posts: 20

Uncle Fester is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Fester View Post
Hi

Could you please let me know why only four teams (Evergrande, Tianjin Quanjian, Shanghai SIPG, Shanghai Shenhua) does not import? It leaves fake teams even when import finishes as normal.

I tried fresh instal few times and it did not help. Do you have any idea why? CSL was first to instal over PEA.

Thanks
And one more thing - I use PS4
Uncle Fester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2018, 07:44   #28
Schitzophonic
Registered User
Schitzophonic's Avatar
  • Join Date: Oct 2009
  • Location: Singapore
  • Supports: Tottenham Hotspur
  • PSN: schitzophonic14
  • Posts: 2,413

Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Schitzophonic has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Fester View Post
And one more thing - I use PS4
Those are the in-game Chinese teams. You need to go to Competition Structure and switch the 4 fake teams in CSL with those from the AFC Champions League.
__________________
Follow me on Twitter:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Schitzophonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2018, 08:53   #29
Uncle Fester
Newbie
Uncle Fester's Avatar
  • Join Date: Nov 2010
  • Location: Poland
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • Posts: 20

Uncle Fester is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schitzophonic View Post
Those are the in-game Chinese teams. You need to go to Competition Structure and switch the 4 fake teams in CSL with those from the AFC Champions League.
Cheers mate.
Uncle Fester is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 13:49.

Not yet a member? Register now.

.