Old 01-09-2018, 17:36   #33
rawkus

rawkus has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tald View Post
Does it include the Bundesliga?
Are Bayern Munich included?
Thank you!
1st post clearly mentions directly in the beginning the content of the 0.1 file - just check 1st page and 1st post
rawkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 16:11   #34
Azaruna

Azaruna is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldham Going Up View Post
Cheers. Guess I'll have to wait.

I wish OF makers would concentrate on the basics before worrying about the cosmetic stuff. Fake names and duplicates are game breaking for me. Kits are neither here nor there as you can barely see them anyway. How long does it usually take for someone to release a patch that corrects all player name and remove duplicates? PESFan used to release a day 1 patch that did this but it looks like they've gone by the wayside.
So why don't you edit over the duplicates and alter them, reduce their abilities and unregister them from a team. I'd be grateful for anything that improves the OF and instead of slagging people off, how about a little gratitude?
Azaruna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 07:02   #35
stick0

stick0 is an unknown

In the future OF update will you include J-league and Bundesliga?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
stick0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 07:11   #36
siuming

siuming has discovered the General Forums. God help us.siuming has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stick0 View Post
In the future OF update will you include J-league and Bundesliga?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am planning to use the one from PES World, but waiting for the permission from PES World (as stated in their FAQ).

Not sure how to contact them. Just sent an email (according to their website) to them yesterday.
If anyone of you know how to contact them, please help me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
siuming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 07:44   #37
stick0

stick0 is an unknown

[PC/PS4] WEHK Option File/Export Data

Quote:
Originally Posted by siuming View Post
I am planning to use the one from PES World, but waiting for the permission from PES World (as stated in their FAQ).

Not sure how to contact them. Just sent an email (according to their website) to them yesterday.

If anyone of you know how to contact them, please help me.

I will try my best to help you out as i don't like paid OF's, it should be free among PES fans

Btw, Whats wrong with Championship kits? They all seem to have black kits.
stick0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 08:31   #38
siuming

siuming has discovered the General Forums. God help us.siuming has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stick0 View Post
Btw, Whats wrong with Championship kits? They all seem to have black kits.
That's my bad. Let me make a quick fix for the championship.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-09-2018, 10:03   #39
Azaruna

Azaruna is an unknown

Extra Mile

The kits so far look amazing so great job! Championships kits definitely need done so I can start season 2 without the promoted teams having black kits and no sponsors. Starting on Super Star is always a challenge but I'm getting use to defending these low crosses to near post, pass to back post for tap in goals.

Bundesliga is a vital addition to the game too going over the PES league, mainly for Bayern Munich; they should be easy to add as most the players are already in the game and just need transferred along with the German teams that are already in the game.

Similarly to Stick0, I refuse to pay £4 for an OF but my cousin will and I can use his data if you don't update it soon.
Azaruna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 14:55   #40
siuming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azaruna View Post
The kits so far look amazing so great job! Championships kits definitely need done so I can start season 2 without the promoted teams having black kits and no sponsors. Starting on Super Star is always a challenge but I'm getting use to defending these low crosses to near post, pass to back post for tap in goals.

Bundesliga is a vital addition to the game too going over the PES league, mainly for Bayern Munich; they should be easy to add as most the players are already in the game and just need transferred along with the German teams that are already in the game.

Similarly to Stick0, I refuse to pay £4 for an OF but my cousin will and I can use his data if you don't update it soon.
You may use the Bundesliga from PESW. I have no plan to make another customized Bundesliga currently.

http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=103732

Meanwhile I am try to ask for the permission from PESW to include their Bundesliga data (made by @DanWallyPESW) and kits.

Old 03-09-2018, 15:51   #41
tross840

tross840 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azaruna View Post

Change your defensive tactics to "Containment: middle) and make your defensive line as deep as possible.

That stops the CPU from spamming low crosses and they play a far more varied type of football.
tross840 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 16:03   #42
martinbuceksc
  • Supports: Manchester United, Msk Senec
  • PSN: martinbuceksc

martinbuceksc is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawkus View Post
1st post clearly mentions directly in the beginning the content of the 0.1 file - just check 1st page and 1st post
nope, they didn“t
martinbuceksc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 16:49   #43
rawkus

Of course it does:

Features
* All 42 competition logos
* All club emblems
* Kits for ALL NATIONAL TEAMS in game
* Kits for English Premier Division, Juventus and La Liga (i.e. Kits for Championship will come later)
* Banner, manager photo, stadium settings and shirt-name fix for Kitchee SC (AFC Champions League club)

The Information was there right from the beginning
Old 03-09-2018, 18:21   #44
martinbuceksc
  • Supports: Manchester United, Msk Senec
  • PSN: martinbuceksc

martinbuceksc is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawkus View Post
Of course it does:

Features
* All 42 competition logos
* All club emblems
* Kits for ALL NATIONAL TEAMS in game
* Kits for English Premier Division, Juventus and La Liga (i.e. Kits for Championship will come later)
* Banner, manager photo, stadium settings and shirt-name fix for Kitchee SC (AFC Champions League club)

The Information was there right from the beginning

I mented...where is of version number? You said its 0.1...i saw yust last update date
martinbuceksc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 18:41   #45
rawkus

Ah, ok. You are right, it does not contain version number.
But the content is clearly mentioned